Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePurplehaze32
journeyman

Hepa Filter Innoculation/Printing
    #312222 - 05/08/01 10:14 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

I have in my possession a brand new hepa filter. I was just wondering what the best way would be to go about using it as an aid to rid contams durring innoculation/spore printing.

I was almost thinking that if I would run the flter in my bathroom/walkin closet overnight, then make a shelf or stand that would have a mesh screen over the outflow of the filter, I could set my jars on the screen, turn the filter on low, and the only air flow that i would have would be up, and straight out of the filter, decreasing contams. Does this sound feasible? Any flaws in my thought? How would anyone go about using the hepa filter as an aid in making spore prints/syringes? If this filter eliminates 99.7% of airborn spores/bacteria, used correctly, i think it could eliminate contam problems all together, so please give me any insight on thought and experiences.

--People must go out of their minds before they can come to their senses.-- Dr. Timmothy Leary

--------------------
--People must go out of their minds before they can come to their senses.-- Dr. Timmothy Leary

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMyco-420
enthusiast

Loc: BFE
Re: Hepa Filter Innoculation/Printing [Re: Purplehaze32]
    #312255 - 05/08/01 10:51 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

HEPA filters kick ass if you use the;m dwell, if you run one all night and burst into your bathroom, your going to reintroduce contaminates... use it in conjunction with lysol and othershit.

Someone should email me a bowl.

--------------------
Bong hits for Jesus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures