Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Off to my first class of the year!
    #3068372 -

I'm pretty excited to start school, and hopefully I'll do well this year. I'm a Soph. at my school, and last year I got a 3.9, so I just need to keep up the good work.

Wish me luck!

:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Off to my first class of the year! [Re: Redstorm]
    #3068374 -

Good luck man, I go in tomorrow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Off to my first class of the year! [Re: Redstorm]
    #3068445 -

good luck, and you get out what you put in.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Off to my first class of the year! [Re: Redstorm]
    #3068451 -

Have a great time!!  I really love college so far myself.  :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Off to my first class of the year! [Re: Redstorm]
    #3068458 -

Luck......
I wish I went back to school. I think i would do better now then when I first tried to give it a go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Off to my first class of the year! [Re: Redstorm]
    #3068473 -

yeah just came back from my first and second class, I'm a soph as well, hope I do well I really have to work a little harder.


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Off to my first class of the year! [Re: Redstorm]
    #3068557 -

Good Luck.

I'm ready to start back...
unfortantly I have another month to wait.
Stupid Schedule... :thumbdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Funny or badass stuff that happened in your high school career
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
RandalFlagg 6,830 80 09/04/24 12:51 AM
by amontripper
* Anti-drug speakers from High School
( 1 2 3 all )
Silversoul 5,049 46 12/14/05 11:30 PM
by Konnrade
* Class divisions in the now. Phluck 1,896 13 12/19/05 12:34 AM
by Phluck
* I am quiting school F it
( 1 2 3 4 all )
mikeownow 3,396 70 05/04/06 08:00 PM
by mikeownow
* How do you feel about home schooling????
( 1 2 3 all )
elduque 4,775 53 10/20/06 11:23 AM
by sleepy
* So i"m going to fail Calc 2 and then drop out of school I think
( 1 2 all )
freddurgan 5,117 31 04/12/05 12:57 AM
by Entropic
* What was your high school experience like?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
RandalFlagg 7,575 66 08/26/05 11:39 PM
by JB201
* Another school shooting...
( 1 2 all )
VoidOfsPg 3,521 33 10/02/06 06:55 PM
by dalorean88

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
299 topic views. 4 members, 156 guests and 64 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.