Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
John Kerry Admitting to his War Crimes .mp3
    #3044708 -

http://www.streamload.com/jmstein77/Kerry2.mp3

Straight from the horse-face's mouth...
"I took part in..."
"Yes I commited the same kind of atrocities..."
"I took part in shootings in free fire zones..."

Are these lies, or is it the blanket of being a Democrat that absolves him of these actions?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: John Kerry Admitting to his War Crimes .mp3 [Re: retread]
    #3044776 -

at least he didn't go "AWOL" ?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: John Kerry Admitting to his War Crimes .mp3 [Re: retread]
    #3044903 -

He was flip floppping again, he didn't committ any war crimes, he was trying to break perceived distances between him in the military that would put his original statement to the senate in jeopardy. Remember, he's controversy is accusing alot of other people of war crimes. He had a case to make. Get it?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: John Kerry Admitting to his War Crimes .mp3 [Re: Zahid]
    #3044911 -

So it's ok that he either killed innocent gooks, or lied under oath to Congress? Sounds like a great president.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: John Kerry Admitting to his War Crimes .mp3 [Re: retread]
    #3044948 -

They're innocent - and yet you apply a racist term in the same sentence? That says alot about your character.

And John Kerry never admitted to killing any innocents, he acknowledged that his chain of command was committing war crimes. Use your head.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: John Kerry Admitting to his War Crimes .mp3 [Re: retread]
    #3045071 -

Here is John Kerry being patriotic in 1971:

In our opinion, and from our experience, there is nothing in South Vietnam, nothing which could happen that realistically threatens the United States of America.... I want to relate to you the feeling that many of the men who have returned to this country express because we are probably angriest about all that we were told about Vietnam and about the mystical war against communism.

We found that not only was it a civil war, an effort by a people who had for years been seeking their liberation from any colonial influence whatsoever, but also we found that the Vietnamese whom we had enthusiastically molded after our own image were hard put to take up the fight against the threat we were supposedly saving them from.

We found most people didn't even know the difference between communism and democracy. They only wanted to work in rice paddies without helicopters strafing them and bombs with napalm burning their villages and tearing their country apart. They wanted everything to do with the war, particularly with this foreign presence of the United States of America, to leave them alone in peace, and they practiced the art of survival by siding With whichever military force was present at a particular time, be it Vietcong, North Vietnamese, or American.

...

We are asking Americans to think about that because how do you ask a man to be the last man to die in Vietnam? How do you ask a man to be the last man to die for a mistake? But we are trying to do that, and we are doing it with thousands of rationalizations, and if you read carefully the President's last speech to the people of this country, you can see that he says, and says clearly:

"But the issue, gentlemen, the issue is communism, and the question is whether or not we will leave that country to the Communists or whether or not we will try to give it hope to be a free people." But the point is they are not a free people now under us. They are not a free people, and we cannot fight communism all over the World, and I think we should have learned that lesson by now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: John Kerry Admitting to his War Crimes .mp3 [Re: Zahid]
    #3045125 -

Zahid said:
They're innocent - and yet you apply a racist term in the same sentence? That says alot about your character.



I was using it as a form of wit. I wonder if someone would ask Kerry if he ever refered to the VC's as "Gooks" "chinks" "slopes", etc. if his answer would be honest, and if it was, if it would get the sort of reporting and coverage that it would if Bush said it. Probably not. You didn't answer my question, by the way
Quote:
And John Kerry never admitted to killing any innocents, he acknowledged that his chain of command was committing war crimes. Use your head.



Use the two orifices that extend from your head!
"YES I COMMITED ATROCITIES..."
"I TOOK PART IN SHOOTINGS IN FREE FIRE ZONES..."
"I CONDUCTED HARASSMENT AND INTERDICTION FIRE..."
"I TOOK PART IN THE BURNING OF VILLAGES..."
"ALL OF THIS IS CONTRARY TO THE GENEVA CONVENTIONS..."
So, did he admit to actually "killing people", no he didn't. Did he admit to taking part in exercizes that did kill people? Yes, he did.Did you even LISTEN to this?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: John Kerry Admitting to his War Crimes .mp3 [Re: retread]
    #3045131 -

retread said:
Zahid said:
They're innocent - and yet you apply a racist term in the same sentence? That says alot about your character.



I was using it as a form of wit. I wonder if someone would ask Kerry if he ever refered to the VC's as "Gooks" "chinks" "slopes", etc. if his answer would be honest, and if it was, if it would get the sort of reporting and coverage that it would if Bush said it. Probably not. You didn't answer my question, by the way
Quote:
And John Kerry never admitted to killing any innocents, he acknowledged that his chain of command was committing war crimes. Use your head.



Use the two orifices that extend from your head!
"YES I COMMITED ATROCITIES..."
"I TOOK PART IN SHOOTINGS IN FREE FIRE ZONES..."
"I CONDUCTED HARASSMENT AND INTERDICTION FIRE..."
"I TOOK PART IN THE BURNING OF VILLAGES..."
"ALL OF THIS IS CONTRARY TO THE GENEVA CONVENTIONS..."
So, did he admit to actually "killing people", no he didn't. Did he admit to taking part in exercizes that did kill people? Yes, he did.Did you even LISTEN to this?



If a frog had wings it wouldn't bump its ass so much when it hopped.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: John Kerry Admitting to his War Crimes .mp3 [Re: Zahid]
    #3045241 -

Since you enjoy dodging the question so much, I'll just keep putting forth evidence that contradicts your claims and let the viewer decide which is real and which isn't.
Quote:
The following transcript is taken from ABC's special June 30, 1971 broadcast of "The Dick Cavett Show," during which former Navy Lieutenant John Kerry represented Vietnam Veterans Against the War. He was opposed by fellow Navy veteran John O'Neill, representing Vietnam Veterans for a Just Peace.

http://ice.he.net/~freepnet/kerry/index.php?topic=KerryONeill

MR. KERRY: Well, I have often talked about this subject. I personally didn't see personal atrocities in the sense that I saw somebody cut a head off or something like that. However, I did take part in free fire zones and I did take part in harassment interdiction fire. I did take part in search-and-destroy missions in which the houses of noncombatants were burned to the ground. And all of these, I find out later on, these acts are contrary to the Hague and Geneva Conventions and to the laws of warfare. So in that sense, anybody who took part in those, if you carry out the applications of the Nuremberg principles, is in fact guilty.



So he can admit he is guilty of war crimes, why can't you? Isn't it coming from the horses mouth enough evidence for you, or does the fact that your candidate lies so much make it hard to believe him? Maybe you don't know what a "free fire zone" is, since your TOD wasn't done in country, maybe, somehow, you didn't pick up on the item that Kerry admits to taking part in.
Quote:
MR. KERRY: [Reading] "Free fire zone, in which we kill anything that moves ? man, woman or child. This practice suspends the distinction between combatant and non-combatant and contravenes Geneva Convention Article 3.1."




You now see that we have Kerry stating that he took place in activities "... in which we kill anything that moves.."


I found a manuscript of the quote that the mp3 that I linked to...
Quote:
There are all kinds of atrocities, and I would have to say that, yes, yes, I committed the same kind of atrocities as thousands of other soldiers have committed in that I took part in shootings in free fire zones. I conducted harassment and interdiction fire. I used 50 calibre machine guns, which we were granted and ordered to use, which were our only weapon against people. I took part in search and destroy missions, in the burning of villages. All of this is contrary to the laws of warfare, all of this is contrary to the Geneva Conventions and all of this is ordered as a matter of written established policy by the government of the United States from the top down. And I believe that the men who designed these, the men who designed the free fire zone, the men who ordered us, the men who signed off the air raid strike areas, I think these men, by the letter of the law, the same letter of the law that tried Lieutenant Calley, are war criminals.
-- John Kerry, on NBC's "Meet the Press" April 18, 1971




I don't know what more evidence I could possibly produce that would make you think that Kerry may have commited a war crime or two, other than his own direct admission thereof. Do you think he was telling the truth, or is lying under oath to Congress something we should expect if he gets into office?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: John Kerry Admitting to his War Crimes .mp3 [Re: retread]
    #3045252 -

More Kerry quotes...
Quote:
We established an American presence in most cases by showing the flag and firing at sampans and villages along the banks. Those were our instructions, but they seemed so out of line that we finally began to go ashore, against our orders, and investigate the villages that were supposed to be our targets. We discovered we were butchering a lot of innocent people,




"we" includes "I"
Quote:
and morale became so low among the officers on those 'swift boats' that we were called back to Saigon for special instructions from Gen. Abrams. He told us we were doing the right thing. He said our efforts would help win the war in the long run. That's when I realized I could never remain silent about the realities of the war in Vietnam.

-- John Kerry in the Washington Star, June 6, 1971




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: John Kerry Admitting to his War Crimes .mp3 [Re: retread]
    #3045344 -

I'm not even going to read that.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: John Kerry Admitting to his War Crimes .mp3 [Re: Zahid]
    #3045543 -

Does "Zahid" mean "Ostrich" in Arabic?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: John Kerry Admitting to his War Crimes .mp3 [Re: Zahid]
    #3045568 -

Zahid writes:

"I'm not even going to read that."

Why aren't you going to read it?

pinky


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: John Kerry Admitting to his War Crimes .mp3 [Re: zappaisgod]
    #3045637 -

'Zahid' is the original word used for Islamic mystics. It later evolved to 'Sufi'.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: John Kerry Admitting to his War Crimes .mp3 [Re: Phred]
    #3045642 -

I have my opinions, I don't need to read things that might change them.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: John Kerry Admitting to his War Crimes .mp3 [Re: Zahid]
    #3045671 -

Come on, man, don't make it so easy.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: John Kerry Admitting to his War Crimes .mp3 [Re: zappaisgod]
    #3045690 -

Ok.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: John Kerry Admitting to his War Crimes .mp3 [Re: Zahid]
    #3045694 -

/Me sends a hug and a pat on the head/


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: John Kerry Admitting to his War Crimes .mp3 [Re: zappaisgod]
    #3045702 -

:heart:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: John Kerry Admitting to his War Crimes .mp3 [Re: Zahid]
    #3045789 -

A selfadmission of your wrongness was something I knew wouldn't happen. However, all of the educated literate members that followed this thread will see that I've proven my point and that you haven't.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* John Kerry's War Vote: Profiles in Political Calculation? Ancalagon 800 3 08/22/04 07:18 PM
by zappaisgod
* Republican-funded Group Attacks Kerry's War Record
( 1 2 all )
fft2 2,606 20 08/07/04 01:15 PM
by Evolving
* "Hi, I'm John Kerry... and I'm reporting for duty"
( 1 2 all )
Divided_Sky 2,059 20 08/12/04 07:16 AM
by Clean
* John Kerry -- war criminal
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Phred 8,112 94 04/10/04 04:49 AM
by EchoVortex
* kerry supports war on drugs
( 1 2 3 all )
kaiowas 3,153 41 08/04/04 01:09 PM
by DoctorJ
* article - Republican Presidents And War Crimes - Nothing New grib 1,168 4 05/20/04 05:50 PM
by silversoul7
* Why Americans Must Vote for John Kerry
( 1 2 3 all )
Zahid 4,935 40 08/29/04 02:08 PM
by Zahid
* john kerry's record on civil liberties Anonymous 721 3 09/30/04 02:41 PM
by silversoul7

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
2,485 topic views. 2 members, 0 guests and 6 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.