Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleChronic7
A question for shroomers........
    #3017263 - 08/18/04 07:43 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I asked this question in general questions and all i got was immature replies, maybe if i ask here i might get some intelligent answers...

Do you beleive that things you feel and see when your tripping are reality?

Or just your mind playing tricks with you?

For example when im tripping i feel an amazingly strong love for women, which i KNOW is reality, its like i can feel how amazing women are and how much love they bring to all of us. Mothers, sisters, girlfriends.....every single last one of them!

At the same time i also feel i can actually sense attraction from certain women or from male friends who are bisexual, some people will say this is paranoia but i beleive its real.

I HAVE experienced paranoia from shroomz before and can understand why people would think im making it all up in my head. But i really feel im not.

Also with hallucenations, do you feel your seeing stuff thats actually there but you wernt able to see it before?

Such as auras etc........

Or do you beleive your just off your face on a substance thats actually doing you more harm then good?

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: A question for shroomers........ [Re: Chronic7]
    #3017274 - 08/18/04 07:49 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

come on man you didn't get immature replies but just peoples opinions on the situation.

this is what I think: somethings can be real, like what you feel for friends, women, people you know and things like that, only very magnified when under influence. things like aura's and whatever you might see isn't real, just imagination. what i said above

the situation with your friend can be real, but it can also be an imagination. maybe you were thinking what if.... and he looked at you or something, and the shrooms made his look look 'sexually interested'. don't you agree this is possible? peoples faces are always caricature like on shrooms and not always compare to what they mean or feel (like in reality).

InvisibleChronic7
Re: A question for shroomers........ [Re: stefan]
    #3017279 - 08/18/04 07:52 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I totally understand what your saying but you obviously dont know the guy, you wernt there etc....so its hard to put a feeling i had into words.

Ive felt the attraction coming from him before, this time it was just amplified ALOT.

Id say its easy to tell the difference between whats real and what isnt though, if you feel an undeniable attraction theres something there i think.
I like to go with my instincts on stuff like this, seeing as sex is basically controlled by our animal instincts.

--------------------

OfflineBarbi
Plastic Person

#3017280 - 08/18/04 07:52 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I think the brain percieves things strangely when on known halluciongenics. Just because your brain chemistry deems you perceive something one way, doesnt make it true.

This holds case even for the sober..

InvisibleChronic7
Re: A question for shroomers........ [Re: Barbi]
    #3017289 - 08/18/04 07:59 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

^ exactly!

Thats what i said to my friend!

I told him that we ALL are dillusional, sober or high, and that mushrooms seem to amplify moods, so maybe when your in a dillusional state of mind that gets amplified too. But then when your thinking clearly your thinking expectionally clearly too!

--------------------

Offlinestefan
work in progress

#3017294 - 08/18/04 08:04 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

they only way to know for sure is ask your friend, and even then, he might not tell the truth...

OfflinePhishgrrl
Walking in thetall trees...
 User Gallery

#3017300 - 08/18/04 08:06 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I feel totally psychic on shrooms....like I KNOW the person just by looking at them. I believe what I see too, and have learned a lot from the little guys......

--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...

InvisibleChronic7
Re: A question for shroomers........ *DELETED* [Re: stefan]
    #3017308 - 08/18/04 08:11 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Post deleted by Chronic7

Reason for deletion: d

--------------------

InvisibleChronic7
Re: A question for shroomers........ [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3017313 - 08/18/04 08:12 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Phishgrrl said:
I feel totally psychic on shrooms....like I KNOW the person just by looking at them. I believe what I see too, and have learned a lot from the little guys......

THANKYOU!!!! im not krazy after all......

--------------------

OfflinePhishgrrl
 User Gallery

#3017322 - 08/18/04 08:15 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

:lol: I'm sure what you are perceiving, then, is right.  We are much more open to each other's vibrations with the mushrooms.  As long as he knows you aren't into it, then things should be OK.  I know how you feel though, cause a lot of my guy friends have given me vibes/said things....and it can be a bit uncomfortable. 

I think the solution is just to accept it and give your heart to him as a friend, and hopefully that can just make you closer (in a friendly kind of way, of course!).  Don't be afraid of someone's love for you. :heart:

--------------------

Invisibletyke
eschatologist

#3017331 - 08/18/04 08:20 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I think it's all real, everything you experience while tripping.

The trouble lies in correctly interpreting the phenomenon.

--------------------
hey, that douchebag, tyke, just made a post. let's go flame 'im!

InvisibleChronic7
Re: A question for shroomers........ [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3017333 - 08/18/04 08:20 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Phishgrrl said:
:lol: I'm sure what you are perceiving, then, is right.  We are much more open to each other's vibrations with the mushrooms.  As long as he knows you aren't into it, then things should be OK.  I know how you feel though, cause a lot of my guy friends have given me vibes/said things....and it can be a bit uncomfortable. 

I think the solution is just to accept it and give your heart to him as a friend, and hopefully that can just make you closer (in a friendly kind of way, of course!).  Don't be afraid of someone's love for you. :heart:

Not at all, its always a compliment if nothing else!

I really do feel i can pick up on peoples vibes more on shroomz, and i already felt like that before so i love the way shroomz make me see sense, whether it scary or not, its truth.

You must get it alot actually being a girl, because LOADS of guys play the old "friends first" routine then spring it on you that they want you. I can see guys trying to pull that one from a mile off!

--------------------

Edited by Chronic7 (08/18/04 08:26 AM)

Offlinestefan
work in progress

#3017335 - 08/18/04 08:21 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

maybe he isn't after your ass but he just thinks your hot or whatever and therefor looks at you like that. sounds like he knows very well nothings gonna happen

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
    #3017336 - 08/18/04 08:21 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

What do you call reality?

I have two definitions of reality. It's hard for me to explain them clear because my English isn't very good. I'll try:

1. Reality: how we perceive the world if we are "sober". Take for example our vision; Colors are not really there. Colors are created in our brain. Experiments show that our brain creates a large part of what and how we see. Memory of things, etc, are used to create our vision. It's not a one way road from our vision to our memory and other parts of the brain. There is some serious feedback.

Example:

The picture seems to breath, but it doesn't really move. It's our brain that creates the movement. What is reality?

Psilocin changes our brain chemistry and that changes the way we perceive things. It's hard to say what is real. It's just a different way of perceiving the world/universe.

2. Reality: The thing that science(physics) tries to explain/approach with theories/"laws". They will never find the ultimate truth, but they try to leave our brain aside. Color only exists in our brains, it's how we perceive waves or particles(it's something between waves or particles, but that's some serious physics I can't explain). This physics-reality is not how we perceive things, but what we think is "really" out there.

3: Reality: ???

IMO: What YOU feel for others is always real at that moment. It's a feeling and that feeling is caused by a chemical reaction in your brain.... but you can't feel or see what others think or feel. You can't if you're tripping and you can't if you are sober. You can try, but you will never be sure.

Auras are not real IMHO and it's just something that is created in our brain. Some people need to eat mushrooms to "see" auras and some people can see them while sober. Our brain can do strange things with our vision and other senses. That's why I prefer the psysics-reality above the how-our-brains-perceive-things-reality.

"And we can take this huge universe and put it inside a very tiny head: you fold it."

Edited by Annom (08/18/04 08:26 AM)

OfflinePhishgrrl
 User Gallery

Re: A question for shroomers........ [Re: tyke]
    #3017343 - 08/18/04 08:24 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

tyke said:
I think it's all real, everything you experience while tripping.

The trouble lies in correctly interpreting the phenomenon.

:thumbup:

--------------------

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Re: A question for shroomers........ [Re: Annom]
    #3017344 - 08/18/04 08:25 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

well said annom. Indeed everyone has his own 'reality' , they way you look at things has changed over the cource of your life and is influenced by the things you have experianced.

so tyke, what do you call real?

InvisibleChronic7
Re: A question for shroomers........ [Re: Annom]
    #3017346 - 08/18/04 08:25 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

damn that picture is good!

--------------------

Invisiblerogue_pixie
faerydae
Female User Gallery

Loc: UK
    #3017355 - 08/18/04 08:28 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Existence is subjective so everything you experience whilst tripping is essentially real.

--------------------
"Whatever you do, you need to keep moving.  Because when you stop moving you die (physically and emotionally).

Good luck and blessings of happiness and fortune." ~ RandalFlagg RIP

OfflineBarbi
Plastic Person

#3017358 - 08/18/04 08:30 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I think you are al a bunch of schitzophrenics on drugs.

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Re: A question for shroomers........ [Re: Barbi]
    #3017362 - 08/18/04 08:32 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

:grin: :thumbup:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom