Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: Usernames.. Meanings&Stories [Re: stefan]
    #2996335 -

oh yeah i was sure there was an actual definition haha, but i meant that it was of no meaning to me and when i saw the word it didn't really define anything for me so now that ive had it for a while it kind of defines me

I wouldn't have been so careless with my name if I had known I'd be here so often  :tongue2: but alas this is now me


--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe



~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Usernames.. Meanings&Stories [Re: OuchITripped]
    #2996383 -

mine is my lucky number, 666

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Usernames.. Meanings&Stories [Re: OuchITripped]
    #2996423 -

my name came from the idea a co-worker and i thought of. Its baby farm (kinda like human veal) and the baby brains are harvested. i know, morbid, but in a comical sense.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Usernames.. Meanings&Stories [Re: HarvestTheBrain]
    #2997407 -

Bri is short for Brianne, my name. Creative, huh?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Usernames.. Meanings&Stories [Re: OuchITripped]
    #2997444 -

I just made Ravus up when I was high and creating my Shroomery screenname

But it goes with the Way, so I will pretend that it has something to do with any of this:

In Latin, ravus means tawny or grayish!

Sistrurus ravus is the Mexican pigmy rattlesnake!
:shocked:

Ravus is also a common ending for a lot of Latin names of animals, presumably those who are tawny or grayish.

I myself am not tawny or grayish sadly, but still good to know my username is


--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Usernames.. Meanings&Stories [Re: ]
    #2997479 -

Max Headroom said:
DXM does these kinds of strange things to you. It can make you obsessive over the wierdest things.



HAHAHA i feel that! i still brush my teeth with burning hot water, 2 years after the obsession began. licking velcro is another odd one i picked up on dxm.

hey ripple! its been awhile, but ill be back for good in about 2 weeks. ive been slacking on the shroomery addiction!

~JSlice~


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Usernames.. Meanings&Stories [Re: angryjslice]
    #2997523 -

a plexus is a network structure, such as nerves and blood vessles

the plexus celiacus (which is also my email) is a network of sympathetic nerves in a cavity behind the stomach and that supplies nerves to the abdominal viscera.
it is also known as the solar plexus, the 3rd chakra. Yellow in color, it stands for a mental understanding of emotion.


--------------------
that there, thats not me. :noway:
i go where i please. :yesnod:
im not here.:shake:
this isnt happening.:nonono:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Usernames.. Meanings&Stories [Re: OuchITripped]
    #2997525 -

Well, whenever the my friend would get hold of some good mushrooms, he would call me up & start to talk about this really cool "Fun Guy" (Fungi) that just came in town. Whacked out conversations about this guy & laughter would follow. Hehe


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Usernames.. Meanings&Stories [Re: a_fun_guy]
    #2997568 -

haha, thats kind of like my friend calling weed "Wiggum"... like CHEIF wiggum... so whenever he'd talk about getting some cheif in front of someone, hed say "I ran into... officer Wiggum... today"... "He was real.... KIND... to me"


--------------------
that there, thats not me. :noway:
i go where i please. :yesnod:
im not here.:shake:
this isnt happening.:nonono:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Usernames.. Meanings&Stories [Re: plexus]
    #2997768 -

I like to think deep.


--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Usernames.. Meanings&Stories [Re: OuchITripped]
    #2997899 -

If anyone actully remembers the old BBS's back in the day when there was no internet, you would call in and do your stuff. Well there was a door game (text) that was called Lunatix, where you were a nutcase in some hospital, and you went into the closet to fight shadows for crazy bucks to buy new armour and weapons and level up. they have an online version now I believe at www.lunatix-online.com


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Usernames.. Meanings&Stories [Re: OuchITripped]
    #2998295 -

mines from diablo 2 back in the day when i used to play that crazy game.


--------------------
I've got this feeling that there's something that I missed...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Usernames.. Meanings&Stories [Re: OuchITripped]
    #2998328 -

I'm Shroomism


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Usernames.. Meanings&Stories [Re: OuchITripped]
    #2998366 -

I just used my yahoo address; Desiree, my name
the rest was made up by a friend. At the time I was new to yahoo and wasn't thinking creativly, so *poof* desireesden2003, damn I wonder if I can change it?


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Usernames.. Meanings&Stories [Re: OuchITripped]
    #3007001 -

well, I have no short-term memory what-so-ever and I had all of these screen names and passwords that I kept mixing up so I tried to think up something original and got "jellynutz". I don't know how or why I picked that name but it was back in high school and I'm still using it for pretty much everything, maybe its time for something new.


--------------------
Passion destroyed is reborn in the passion for destruction...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Usernames.. Meanings&Stories [Re: OuchITripped]
    #3007161 -

When spoken out loud, aje (pronounced 'age') is shorter than aj. 

A friend came up with it a while back :grin:


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Usernames.. Meanings&Stories [Re: OuchITripped]
    #3007488 -

I just choose a name that i could remember. This is my alter ego if you will. In "real life" hundreds of people would be scandalized if they knew Dan was such a dangerous criminal. :smirk: But on the fourth of july this year I decided to assert my freedom and share what little wisdom I have with the world.

:smile: :heart:shroomydan loves you.:heart: :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Usernames.. Meanings&Stories [Re: OldSpice]
    #3008154 -

Alounacara said:
If i ever dose 7.5 gms and my friends throw water on me im gonna shotgunn them when i come down :mad:



Texan?


--------------------

"I want your Soul.
I will eat your soul."
-Aphex Twin

:dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Usernames.. Meanings&Stories [Re: OuchITripped]
    #3008156 -

I have no clue what my name means.
I don't even know why it was chosen.


--------------------
Fold for The Shroomery!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Usernames.. Meanings&Stories [Re: OuchITripped]
    #3008206 -


My real name isn't Sam. It's just a nickname that I acquired one night.

I was out with my boyfriend (JC) and we went to pick up a friend (I'll call him A) and A had another friend with him. As A and his friend were getting in the car A says "this is Sam" So JC and I both think that this new kid is Sam. When everyone's in the car "Sam" leans up to the front and says "Hi, I'm Mike". JC and I look at each other and go "Who's Sam?" Mike's like, "I thought she was Sam" meaning me. So the name just kind of stuck.

To this day no one knows why A said "This is Sam". He's somewhat of a bizzare character.

My name "Samuel" was chosen because one of my friends went a step further and occasionally nick names my nickname by calling me Samuel.


--------------------
:heart: :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What does your screen name mean?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
MOTH 11,140 103 08/11/17 06:33 PM
by trscstghst
* The Adom & Iluan's fishing chronicles..
( 1 2 3 all )
iluan 6,138 49 08/02/04 07:54 PM
by notapillow
* The Wisdom of Ralph Wiggum PsychedelicPixie 1,265 18 11/21/05 06:47 PM
by Mushit
* gas prices >_<
( 1 2 3 all )
shaundotcom 4,831 40 05/19/04 12:41 AM
by Amanita_Muscaria
* Rasta LuNaTiX! LuNaTiX 639 5 02/19/08 04:28 PM
by LuNaTiX
* LuNaTiX Dickhead 301 0 10/24/08 10:04 PM
by Dickhead
* Mndfreeze is YUMMY! *new & improved picture*
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Phishgrrl 6,118 70 08/27/04 07:22 PM
by Barbi
* Significance of your username...
( 1 2 3 4 all )
adamj 6,015 65 10/04/04 05:34 AM
by Silven

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
8,884 topic views. 5 members, 18 guests and 171 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.