Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: Usernames.. Meanings&Stories [Re: OuchITripped]
    #2994863 -

my friend at school decided to give me a nickname because my real name has too many sylables (2), so he said you shall be henceforth known as JSlice (also 2 sylables). that was my original name on the boards, but during a massive wave of server crashes, my account got into a tangled mess of non existance.

click on this, my friend student that i rated with the JSlice account. http://www.shroomery.org/matts/rate/rati...;vc=1&main=

but if you click on JSlice it says "view ratings for O" and it has my old ratings.
http://www.shroomery.org/matts/rate/rati...;Number=2172995

all posts from that account were deleted.

so needless to say...i was angry at the time. I was over it in about 30 seconds, because i have the attention span of a chipmunk, but whatever. new acount = AngryJSlice

~JSlice~


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Usernames.. Meanings&Stories [Re: OuchITripped]
    #2994870 -

Gr8fulJ420- My name is Jay. I got into the Dead about the same time as I started dialing into local BBS's (remember those?) and learning about the Internet (around 93/94). I chose "Gr8fulJay" as my moniker back then and I've stuck with that (or minor variations) ever since.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Usernames.. Meanings&Stories [Re: OuchITripped]
    #2995132 -

I don't have a single idea why my username is Annom.... I really don't know...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Usernames.. Meanings&Stories [Re: Annom]
    #2995141 -

maybe you got confused, and meant to make it "anonymous" but fucked up and put annom, ya, that's it


--------------------
If mushrooms grew in my house, and I could smoke in here, i'd have no reason to go outside?
-Brock D. 2004 (that's me)
---------------------------------------------------
if you feel like your gonna puke just go ahead and puke
you'll feel much better afterwards.
sometimes its fun, as long as it doesn't come out your nose, that sucks
-Sherm (from the shroomery)

Better smilies coming soon! By suffer
---------------------------------------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Usernames.. Meanings&Stories [Re: Gr8fulJ420]
    #2995150 -

haven't seen you guys in a long time!

What's up Annom


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Usernames.. Meanings&Stories [Re: angryjslice]
    #2995155 -

"i have the attention span of a chipmunk"

hehe......

What's new JSlice?


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Usernames.. Meanings&Stories *DELETED* [Re: OuchITripped]
    #2995173 -

Post deleted by blinkidiot

Reason for deletion: Im sorry


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Usernames.. Meanings&Stories [Re: blink]
    #2995180 -

03/31/02, if you were 14-15

then 2 years your


16-17

18 to be on the message boards.

:penis: I CAUGHT A CRIMINAL, lmao jk


--------------------
If mushrooms grew in my house, and I could smoke in here, i'd have no reason to go outside?
-Brock D. 2004 (that's me)
---------------------------------------------------
if you feel like your gonna puke just go ahead and puke
you'll feel much better afterwards.
sometimes its fun, as long as it doesn't come out your nose, that sucks
-Sherm (from the shroomery)

Better smilies coming soon! By suffer
---------------------------------------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Usernames.. Meanings&Stories [Re: OuchITripped]
    #2995225 -

OuchITripped said:
maybe you got confused, and meant to make it "anonymous" but fucked up and put annom, ya, that's it



Brilliant! That's it!  :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Usernames.. Meanings&Stories [Re: Ripple]
    #2995251 -

I was on vacation in Portugal and Hungary! Missed you Ripple!  :heart:

Happy to see you again!  :smile:

Where have you been?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Usernames.. Meanings&Stories [Re: OuchITripped]
    #2995347 -

I had a friend a few years back that had a pretty funky house with clothes scattered on the floor cardboard boxes stacked up. Anyways he had an aunt living with him she was at least 300lbs. She used to try and make dinner for them which was pretty pathetic but at least I guess she tried...she used to take ground meat and boil it in a pot of water and called it meatloaf haha the name just kind of stuck with me since then ive been using it on stuff ever since. I then realized that this kid wasn't a good kid and I haven't talked to him since I think too. he went to juvenile or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Usernames.. Meanings&Stories [Re: OuchITripped]
    #2995445 -

When I registered on here I was using DXM pretty heavily. I tripped on dex twice a week for a few months straight. During that time I developed a curious obsession for odd cultural phenonema, especially stuff from the 1980s. So I picked the character Max Headroom from the show of the same name as my Shroomery persona. I went all out and starting downloading every picture of Max on the internet and reading about the show. DXM does these kinds of strange things to you. It can make you obsessive over the wierdest things. When I started posting I had a Max avatar and signature and everything. The peeps in OTD thought I was a puppet, which is funny 'cause if someone did the same thing today I woulda thought the same, but it didn't even cross my mind back then.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Usernames.. Meanings&Stories [Re: OuchITripped]
    #2995526 -

ok you are all going to laugh but here it goes. Gweneth Paltrow and me had babies around the same time. And she named her girl APPLE BLYTHE ALISON MARTIN . Well I names my baby Allison Rose DADDYS NAME. LOL But in the back of my mind I loved the name Apple Blythe, only I dont like apples all the much, but I do like PUMPKINS cause I was born close to halloween, so I stole her Blythe, kept my Pumpkin and confused everyone here at the PUB! lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Usernames.. Meanings&Stories [Re: Pumpkin_Blythe]
    #2995686 -

:confused: :grin: :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Usernames.. Meanings&Stories [Re: Annom]
    #2995771 -

I have had this name since i was 13 years old. I started using it on the web for no reason, when i was making prank calls and putting them on my website. I know its stupid but i just don't feel like changing it. That web page is still out there somewhere, but i lost the address.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Usernames.. Meanings&Stories [Re: OuchITripped]
    #2995857 -

Psilocybeing, is something I came up with by mixing the word Psilocybin and Being(as in human being , luminous being  whatever)
(The zz part on the end was because I lost my original name, and ended up with the double zz)

Psilocybeing, I like this name because it hints towards  the human / mushroom relationship that has lasted for 1000's of years.

And I strongly beilive that our evolution from monkeys to monkeys with the ability to write , speak, build and kill each other(tumbs are were its at :yesnod: ) has been influenced by psychedelics, especially mushrooms.

My own relationship with the mushroom is another reason I decided on this name.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Usernames.. Meanings&Stories [Re: OuchITripped]
    #2995952 -

Mines pretty simple! :smile:


--------------------
"Early man walked away
As modernman took control
There mind's weren't all the same
And to conquer was their goal
So he built his great empire
And he slaughtered his own kind
He died a confused man
And killed himself in his own mind"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Usernames.. Meanings&Stories [Re: OuchITripped]
    #2996016 -

I eat cakes.....what can I say? :cool::lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Usernames.. Meanings&Stories [Re: OuchITripped]
    #2996169 -

fear is your only god

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Usernames.. Meanings&Stories [Re: fearfect]
    #2996294 -

My name was used for a 'code' in public/phone conversations regarding Illegal Magic Mushroom transactions back in the day.


--------------------

--- "As your attorny I advise you to rent a very fast car with no top, and you'll need the cocaine." - Dr. Gonzo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What does your screen name mean?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
MOTH 11,140 103 08/11/17 06:33 PM
by trscstghst
* The Adom & Iluan's fishing chronicles..
( 1 2 3 all )
iluan 6,138 49 08/02/04 07:54 PM
by notapillow
* The Wisdom of Ralph Wiggum PsychedelicPixie 1,265 18 11/21/05 06:47 PM
by Mushit
* gas prices >_<
( 1 2 3 all )
shaundotcom 4,831 40 05/19/04 12:41 AM
by Amanita_Muscaria
* Rasta LuNaTiX! LuNaTiX 639 5 02/19/08 04:28 PM
by LuNaTiX
* LuNaTiX Dickhead 301 0 10/24/08 10:04 PM
by Dickhead
* Mndfreeze is YUMMY! *new & improved picture*
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Phishgrrl 6,119 70 08/27/04 07:22 PM
by Barbi
* Significance of your username...
( 1 2 3 4 all )
adamj 6,015 65 10/04/04 05:34 AM
by Silven

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
8,884 topic views. 0 members, 19 guests and 246 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.