Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
question about the F.B.I and computers
    #2996980 -

Dudes my little cousin was over for the weekend and the bastard spent hours on my computer looking at kiddy porn, fucker.

Now my hard drive is littered with that shit.
should I just throw it out?  Or is there a way to clean it up?
I cleaned it up the best I could and it apperars all gone but, I think they can still find it if they want?

I am seriously afarid the F.B.I is coming to my house in the next copule days a breakin in my door and putting me away.

Why do I do? :confused:


--------------------
What it is, is what it is my Brother.
It is as it is, so suffer thru it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: question about the F.B.I and computers [Re: Fucknuckle]
    #2996992 -

why would the fbi come to your house?


--------------------
I Am The Sickness.

Diploid: I think adults have a right to make stupid decisions and it's nobody else's fucking business.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: question about the F.B.I and computers [Re: Fucknuckle]
    #2996999 -

I don't think you ahve to worry, but I would definitly deleat it all maybe delate your cookies and what not


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: question about the F.B.I and computers [Re: Fucknuckle]
    #2997004 -

you don't have to worry


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: question about the F.B.I and computers [Re: gdman]
    #2997008 -

even deleted files can be recovered from a hard drive.


--------------------
I Am The Sickness.

Diploid: I think adults have a right to make stupid decisions and it's nobody else's fucking business.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: question about the F.B.I and computers [Re: mycopsycho]
    #2997015 -

I don't know I read some spyware ad saying that the FBI have some soft ware that is set up as a kiddy porn to be a trap. The spy ware people probley were just trying to sell me some bullshit but I still don't like the fact my computer had all that illegal shit on it. You should have seen some of that shit, SICK, FUCKIN SICK

I don't know what to do


--------------------
What it is, is what it is my Brother.
It is as it is, so suffer thru it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: question about the F.B.I and computers [Re: Fucknuckle]
    #2997016 -

if youre that paranoid

reformat the hard drive

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: question about the F.B.I and computers [Re: ]
    #2997025 -

even reformatting will leave bits here and there.... unless you physically destroy the hard drive then stuff can still be recovered


--------------------
I Am The Sickness.

Diploid: I think adults have a right to make stupid decisions and it's nobody else's fucking business.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: question about the F.B.I and computers [Re: mycopsycho]
    #2997033 -

So I guess the only way to be sure would to be spend 80 bucks and get a new hard drive.

Only thing is... I will Lose All my shit ,cause there is no way I'm gonna load anything from the old drive onto the new.


--------------------
What it is, is what it is my Brother.
It is as it is, so suffer thru it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: question about the F.B.I and computers [Re: Fucknuckle]
    #2997080 -

you can copy shit from the old to the new. just make sure it isn't kiddie porn (gag,puke). as long as you know what is being transfered it will be ok.


--------------------
I Am The Sickness.

Diploid: I think adults have a right to make stupid decisions and it's nobody else's fucking business.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: question about the F.B.I and computers [Re: mycopsycho]
    #2997092 -

what if I refomatted the drive then totally filled it up with movies and shit then reformatted it again??

There wouldn't be any bits and pieces to recover cause they were written over?


--------------------
What it is, is what it is my Brother.
It is as it is, so suffer thru it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: question about the F.B.I and computers [Re: Fucknuckle]
    #2997094 -

ya, but is it ACTUAL kiddie porn, cause a lot of that shit is fake, not all, but a lot

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: question about the F.B.I and computers [Re: Fucknuckle]
    #2997101 -

this will just cause degredation of the drive.


--------------------
I Am The Sickness.

Diploid: I think adults have a right to make stupid decisions and it's nobody else's fucking business.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: question about the F.B.I and computers [Re: DF2K]
    #2997102 -

I don't know dude there diffintly were some bad shit on my drive

If any of it was fake it was done very well.


--------------------
What it is, is what it is my Brother.
It is as it is, so suffer thru it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: question about the F.B.I and computers [Re: mycopsycho]
    #2997105 -

By degregration you mean it will be fucked?


--------------------
What it is, is what it is my Brother.
It is as it is, so suffer thru it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: question about the F.B.I and computers [Re: Fucknuckle]
    #2997117 -

yeah, it means your drive doesn't function as well and over time slows down and shit like that. a bad thing in the long run.


--------------------
I Am The Sickness.

Diploid: I think adults have a right to make stupid decisions and it's nobody else's fucking business.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: question about the F.B.I and computers [Re: Fucknuckle]
    #2997125 -

You could just email the FBI, they're understanding

Tell them the situation, and that the kiddy porn on your computer is not yours
:smirk:

Or not? Get WindowWasher or some similar program, and not only delete the extra files, but bleach them also and get rid of the file slack space. Don't overreact though, it's doubtful anything's going to happen


--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: question about the F.B.I and computers [Re: Fucknuckle]
    #2997131 -

even a destroyed hard drives isk can be read and infomation taken from them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: question about the F.B.I and computers [Re: funkymonk]
    #2997143 -

It depends how you destroy them

Powerful magnet followed by gasoline and bonfire approach usually works pretty good.


--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: question about the F.B.I and computers [Re: Ravus]
    #2997149 -

Or mabey tied to a rock and throw in the lake shit. this sucks


--------------------
What it is, is what it is my Brother.
It is as it is, so suffer thru it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Sometimes I fight with my computer. Little Shroom 2,411 17 07/24/03 03:45 PM
by oDin
* Addicted to your computer Anonymous 2,674 19 06/09/13 03:20 PM
by Eggtimer
* Plz help with a .SHN/.WAV related question.. Lightningfractal 1,156 6 01/02/04 09:32 PM
by Lightningfractal
* Your first computer
( 1 2 3 all )
HagbardCeline 3,530 41 01/11/04 04:00 PM
by justsmurfy
* algebra question Grav 1,312 12 11/12/03 03:56 AM
by Annom
* Question about acid Vulture 1,190 8 03/27/06 04:30 PM
by sui
* Chat question Ripple 842 5 01/30/03 09:48 AM
by
* mIRC question stefan 607 3 01/02/04 12:31 PM
by stefan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,943 topic views. 2 members, 30 guests and 82 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.