Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Where can I buy a cheap hydro/thermo meter?
    #2978433 -

Isn't there a really cheap hydro/thermo meter? All the ones I can find are like 20$ and up.

There's no really cheap ones? I'm really on a budget lol.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where can I buy a cheap hydro/thermo meter? [Re: myndreach]
    #2978455 -

20 for a hygrometer? that is cheap.


--------------------
I Am The Sickness.

Diploid: I think adults have a right to make stupid decisions and it's nobody else's fucking business.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where can I buy a cheap hydro/thermo meter? [Re: mycopsycho]
    #2978544 -

You go cheaper then a 20 dollar one of eBay and you wont know what the temp or humidity is anyway because it wont be accurate. And yes its HYGROmeter not hydrometer, thats something different.


--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where can I buy a cheap hydro/thermo meter? [Re: myndreach]
    #2978570 -

I agree don't waste your money on something that is useless (cheap hygrometer) get yourself a wet/dry bulb hygrometer off E-Bay they are extremely accurate and give ya the temp besides. Thats all I'll ever recommend to anyone who is serious about this hobby. If ya can get one with a built in chart otherwise you can copy one off the internet after doing a search :wink: They are sweet and something any serious mycologist should have!!! GL

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where can I buy a cheap hydro/thermo meter? [Re: hyphae]
    #2978599 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where can I buy a cheap hydro/thermo meter? [Re: myndreach]
    #2978717 -

Wey/dry bulb There are much cheaper ones out there but apparently not at E-Bay :frown: This one is way more than anyone would ever need. I paid $16 for mine off E-Bay a while back much simpler than that one :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Where can I buy a cheap hydro/thermo meter? [Re: hyphae]
    #2978808 -

myndreach, go for the one in your first link, the one in your second link wont be very accurate.


--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I found a cheap remote thermo hygrometer TackleBerry 586 2 11/18/02 05:57 PM
by TackleBerry
* Hygrometers
( 1 2 all )
Zwieback0 2,913 21 09/21/02 12:15 AM
by CoolMojo
* Hygrometers PaintedDeath 845 6 08/14/04 11:12 AM
by hyphae
* good hygrometer suggestion? roquet 641 1 07/02/07 05:29 AM
by Anno
* Hygrometer Question trippindad82 672 3 01/28/07 04:37 PM
by trippindad82
* Cheap place to order vermiculite? mushroommark 1,122 10 11/25/04 07:17 PM
by MushroomFriend
* Accurate(?) Thermo-Hygrometer on the cheap ghostofbmarley 1,739 11 07/15/06 02:46 PM
by HippieChick
* cheap hygrometer reliability? Mydriasis 733 3 06/19/03 05:31 PM
by jakeholman

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
636 topic views. 20 members, 54 guests and 215 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.062 seconds spending 0.042 seconds on 16 queries.