Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMrTechnoShaman
addict
Loc: Canada
Re: Pins goin 4 the perlite!!!
    #295125 - 04/18/01 06:26 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

that happened to me also, i forgot to cover the sides. I had all my pinheads comming out of the upside down jar lid that I filled with damp vermiculite. If you cover it up, they should go up again and the future pinheads will popup on top of the cake. how many gallons capacity is your terrarium out of curiosity?

---
Dream what you live and live what you dream

--------------------
---
Dream what you live and live what you dream

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineshizifty
enthusiast
Loc: tdot
Re: Pins goin 4 the perlite!!!
    #297142 - 04/19/01 07:00 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

really kast? i had always noticed these to go "piggy tailed" and curl if i left them. Ill leave em thanks for the tip. Techno shaman I dont know if you were asking me for my terr. size but I use 3 x 10.5 gallon clear plastic tubs.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
I was already skilled with the production apparatus and accomplished as a dj in addition to my rapping status

--------------------
--------------------------------------------------------
creatures of the forest sing along with my chorus

OfflineKast
old hand
Re: Pins goin 4 the perlite!!! [Re: shizifty]
    #297212 - 04/19/01 08:42 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

I've seen em get curly too, but not as often. But every now and then they will grow into the perlite and your biggest concern then is bacteria. If they physically begin growing into the perlite, I'd wait another day and then harvest them. At this point they grow quite fast anyways, so it's not like you're losing much weight-wise.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds