Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 |
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: christopera]
    #29687050 -

christopera said:
You're going to do great, it's the first day and you are already too smart for the position. Exactly the type of employee every company wants.



The first day was just me on my laptop inside the HR room literally one room away from the HR lady. It was a team meeting with some other HR person at another location. But literally the same stuff inside the employee handbook and four different video modules with quizzes in the middle and at the end. Technically five modules but the fifth one was on formaldehyde and I literally already learned everything about formaldehyde in histology school. That and gluteraldehyde and glyoxyl.

Actual on the job is inside of the pathology and histology lab.

I passed the ascp exam with a 665 which is basically elite pass it because most people don't get above 520-550. Most people I spoke to at my clinical rotation sites got barely above passing which is 400.

2 Fridays from now will be the biggest biweekly paycheck I've had in my life.


--------------------


Edited by OutsideOfMyMind (10/05/26 06:36 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: OutsideOfMyMind]
    #29687631 -

OutsideOfMyMind said:
ellamush said:
Yes my friend, I should not have lived with him. Tbh, I wasn't very close with him beforehand anyway but I wanted out from my old place. But yeah he's pissed off all my friends and I'm not keen on it.

Thank god he's moving out in 4 months. I get to find a new housemate. I'm gonna look for someone older, ideally female, or a young overseas student. Definitely not a friend.

I come home to relax not to chit chat and be trauma dumped upon



You should get an exchange student to rent your room out to. When I was a kid my mom had a few exchange students living with her and renting a room. They were always really nice people and never ever gave any problems.

Whatever you do, if you get a roommate, make sure you write down all the ground rules on a piece of paper and have them sign it and make sure they know they can be given 30 days notice to vacate if they don't follow it. Even small things that you wouldn't think about like dishes or trash or anything literally.



Thanks I'll look into exchange. Unfortunately I'm not legally allowed to do a 30 day contract.


I'm here complaining again. Dumb housemate doesn't ask me how was day was after I asked him. Fucking so rude. And my best friend is getting married at a small ceremony and my housemate is coming so I have to spend the day talking to him. :frown:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: ellamush] * 1
    #29687781 -

No you don't there's a whole wedding. Talk to literally anyone else. That person is moving out soon why bother talking to them anymore?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: christopera] * 1
    #29687871 -

christopera said:
You're going to do great, it's the first day and you are already too smart for the position. Exactly the type of employee every company wants.



I don't even work there and I kinda hope he gets canned for the sake of the people that do work there.


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29688195 -

This is true but it's 20 people wedding. It's small. I'm just gonna sit next to someone wlse


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: ellamush] * 2
    #29688201 -

Trick him into thinking you’re your twin sister.
:rollsafe:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29688215 -

They don't know what you're thinking :macdre:


--------------------
Ocean

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: rqd]
    #29688230 -

I keep seeing the link at the bottom of threads advertizing feminized cannabis seeds, and all I can think of is Alex Jones screamin "They're putting things in the water THAT TURN THE FRIGGIN WEED GAY!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: KevinDontWave] * 1
    #29688253 -

KevinDontWave said:
Trick him into thinking you’re your twin sister.
:rollsafe:



this place would be a lot cooler if ella had a twin sister, that lives in new zealand or something


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29688269 -

KevinDontWave said:
christopera said:
You're going to do great, it's the first day and you are already too smart for the position. Exactly the type of employee every company wants.



I don't even work there and I kinda hope he gets canned for the sake of the people that do work there.



I actually got the job at one of the places I already did my clinical rotations at and actually a couple of people are friends with me or at least work friends and everyone else knows me already. I already knew two of the supervisors who were in my interview. I was basically handed the job and just had to wait 2 weeks after my interview for the official hire. I'm a hard worker within the pathology Lab and will be a great team player.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: OutsideOfMyMind] * 3
    #29689098 -

Had to put my dog down today. She had tumors everywhere and some of them had to be cancerous. Woke up to her shitting blood this morning. In a big fuck the world kind of mood.


--------------------


Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: Sulfurshelfsean] * 2
    #29689110 -

Sorry for your loss man.

Pets are members of the family.


--------------------
Smile through our disguises.

:dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: Toe_Jam] * 2
    #29689115 -

Thanks bud. She had 11 years, not too bad for a pit breed.


--------------------


Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: Sulfurshelfsean]
    #29689123 -

Sulfurshelfsean said:
Had to put my dog down today. She had tumors everywhere and some of them had to be cancerous. Woke up to her shitting blood this morning. In a big fuck the world kind of mood.



Awww that's so sad to lose a pet. So sorry.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: Sulfurshelfsean] * 3
    #29689138 -

Sulfurshelfsean said:
Thanks bud. She had 11 years, not too bad for a pit breed.



Pitties are the best, and anything over 10 is pretty good for them. I had to put my old girl down when she was 12 cause her body was too broken. When she was young she could jump my 6' fence with ease. In her last days she wasn't even able to climb up on the couch. RIP to the doggos.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: Sulfurshelfsean]
    #29689160 -

Sad to hear man, really. One of the worst things about dogs is we can’t take then with us forever :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: nuds]
    #29689168 -

sorry for your loss.  i've lost my cat too and its tough at first.  :hug:


--------------------
Ocean

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: rqd]
    #29689174 -

Thanks everybody. Love y'all. So sorry to hear about your kitty. :frown: theyre all too short lived.


--------------------


Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: Sulfurshelfsean] * 2
    #29689422 -

Hate to hear that brother. Poured some brew out for ol' girl :heart::heart:

Edit: Forgot what thread I was in. Fuckin mosquitoes need to be summoned back to hell for the winter :crankey:

Edited by MoonLit (10/07/26 05:02 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: Sulfurshelfsean]
    #29689527 -

Sulfurshelfsean said:
Had to put my dog down today. She had tumors everywhere and some of them had to be cancerous. Woke up to her shitting blood this morning. In a big fuck the world kind of mood.



Damn dude I’m sorry. That’s awful.


--------------------
A Love Letter to New Growers
The 7 Edicts of Mushroom Cultivation as Decreed by Smellyhobbit

:kodama:


Anyone can get a canopy. But can you get what you want?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 |

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Behold: The Mushroom Shrine prsnlJesus1036 657 4 10/14/08 10:41 PM
by prsnlJesus1036
* Grateful Dead Appreciation thread!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
LooksLikeRain 8,901 68 07/15/16 08:41 PM
by Great Scott
* Astrology skeptics UNITE! To this thread!
( 1 2 3 all )
AbstractHarmonix 5,355 51 07/20/05 08:55 PM
by RedNucleus
* Severing all the negativity from your life MOTH 1,411 19 07/17/21 06:17 AM
by Sugabearcrisp
* The Offical Christmas Thread ? ? 2004
( 1 2 3 4 all )
JettaJay 6,465 60 12/25/04 03:13 AM
by Skunk420
* Purging the negativity in my life! daba 700 4 05/09/04 05:54 PM
by Ripple
* Negative / Positive Fliquid 1,191 16 07/22/04 11:37 AM
by Barbi
* Negativity becomes renwed purpose. flowstone 1,271 10 02/06/05 01:05 AM
by flowstone

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
17,337 topic views. 6 members, 11 guests and 252 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.