Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 |
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: rqd]
    #29684757 -

Allah, deliver me from this forsaken hippie party
:ingodshands:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: KevinDontWave] * 1
    #29684772 -

Me not commenting on the various ways Allah could deliver:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: PatrickKn]
    #29684815 -

Allah loved hippy parties. That’s why he was so cool.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: christopera] * 1
    #29684875 -

christopera said:
Allah loved hippy parties. That’s why he was so cool.



he married a 6 year old when he was 50, talk about staying hip and relevant!


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: twighead]
    #29684908 -

:cryforme:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29684913 -

Blink twice if you live on a commune now.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: christopera]
    #29684945 -

I'm at an away game with my basketball team in Guyana.


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: KevinDontWave] * 1
    #29685109 -

KevinDontWave said:
I'm at an away game with my basketball team in Guyana.




--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: twighead]
    #29685163 -

God damn it I just burned the tip of my thumb holding the lighter wrong way while taking a hit from my pipe. Got to hold this shit completely upside down and make sure my thumb is on the opposite side of the flame. Fuck man didn't know I had to be so damn careful about lighting a damn bowl. Negative Nancy.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: OutsideOfMyMind]
    #29685340 -

OutsideOfMyMind said:
God damn it I just burned the tip of my thumb holding the lighter wrong way while taking a hit from my pipe. Got to hold this shit completely upside down and make sure my thumb is on the opposite side of the flame. Fuck man didn't know I had to be so damn careful about lighting a damn bowl. Negative Nancy.



Hehe I do that when I light candles lol

Drive home from my friend put me in a pissy mood and I'm not sure why. I think it has to do with coming home to someone I don't like. I talked to my friend about how it's hard to be in the common spaces with him and she said that's a way to get depressed if you sit in your room trying to avoid him.

I also realised he absolutely should be paying more rent than me. He gets the garage to store his camper and half of the living room for his computer desk which is 2m long. I get the ensuite and a walk in robe attached to my bedroom (he has the non-ensuite to himself).
We are paying equal.
But I'm only noticing thats not fair now and it's too late to bring it up probs.


--------------------

Edited by ellamush (10/04/26 02:19 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: ellamush]
    #29685341 -

Need to vent, fuck this guy


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: ellamush]
    #29685342 -

I might have already said this but when I was losing my mind and spent a whole week in my room without leaving it he didn't once ask me if I'm okay. In the 5 months I was unemployed he never checked in on me verbally.

We were friends before we moved in.

Fuck this cunt


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: ellamush]
    #29685349 -

I hate roommates. A good way to end a friendship is to become roommates with them. You can see exactly what a slob they are when they live and they become extremely passive aggressive.

Thank God I now make enough money not to live with roommates.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: OutsideOfMyMind]
    #29685356 -

Yes my friend, I should not have lived with him. Tbh, I wasn't very close with him beforehand anyway but I wanted out from my old place. But yeah he's pissed off all my friends and I'm not keen on it.

Thank god he's moving out in 4 months. I get to find a new housemate. I'm gonna look for someone older, ideally female, or a young overseas student. Definitely not a friend.

I come home to relax not to chit chat and be trauma dumped upon


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: ellamush]
    #29685596 -

ellamush said:
Yes my friend, I should not have lived with him. Tbh, I wasn't very close with him beforehand anyway but I wanted out from my old place. But yeah he's pissed off all my friends and I'm not keen on it.

Thank god he's moving out in 4 months. I get to find a new housemate. I'm gonna look for someone older, ideally female, or a young overseas student. Definitely not a friend.

I come home to relax not to chit chat and be trauma dumped upon



You should get an exchange student to rent your room out to. When I was a kid my mom had a few exchange students living with her and renting a room. They were always really nice people and never ever gave any problems.

Whatever you do, if you get a roommate, make sure you write down all the ground rules on a piece of paper and have them sign it and make sure they know they can be given 30 days notice to vacate if they don't follow it. Even small things that you wouldn't think about like dishes or trash or anything literally.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: OutsideOfMyMind] * 1
    #29686548 -

I fucking hate being downtown for any reason. Running calls down here is fucking intolerable.

Pay so I can park a vehicle I don't own, walk half a mile carrying a 50 lb bag to be go to a place I don't want to be.


--------------------
Smile through our disguises.

:dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: Toe_Jam] * 1
    #29686866 -

Amen sister I fucking hate driving into town. Anywhere that has paid parking and too many people. Fuck no.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: nuds]
    #29686993 -

I fucking hate Dallas and I fucking hate fort Worth for the same reasons. I don't know why anybody would ever want to go to a downtown City considering it takes like 30 minutes to find a fucking parking spot. I live in the mid cities where there's actually parking places.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: OutsideOfMyMind]
    #29686995 -

Today was my first day of my real job. It was just orientation and a bunch of bullshit that was inside the employee handbook. I had to take some dumbass test on cyber security and HIPAA and formaldehyde like I didn't already learn about that in school.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Unbridled Negativity Thread [Re: OutsideOfMyMind] * 2
    #29687036 -

You're going to do great, it's the first day and you are already too smart for the position. Exactly the type of employee every company wants.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 |

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Mr housemate is playng WoW
( 1 2 3 all )
jewunit 4,622 52 02/07/08 07:41 AM
by pong
* Grateful Dead Appreciation thread!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
LooksLikeRain 8,901 68 07/15/16 08:41 PM
by Great Scott
* Severing all the negativity from your life MOTH 1,411 19 07/17/21 06:17 AM
by Sugabearcrisp
* The Offical Christmas Thread ? ? 2004
( 1 2 3 4 all )
JettaJay 6,465 60 12/25/04 03:13 AM
by Skunk420
* Purging the negativity in my life! daba 700 4 05/09/04 05:54 PM
by Ripple
* Negative / Positive Fliquid 1,191 16 07/22/04 11:37 AM
by Barbi
* Negativity becomes renwed purpose. flowstone 1,271 10 02/06/05 01:05 AM
by flowstone
* The Confession thread.....
( 1 2 3 4 all )
OldSpice 8,516 79 09/23/07 04:31 PM
by Nemo_Hoes

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
17,076 topic views. 4 members, 18 guests and 62 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.