Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1548 | 1549 | 1550 | 1551 | 1552 | 1553 | 1554 | 1555 | 1556 | 1557 | 1558 | 1559 | 1560 | 1561 | 1562 | 1563 | 1564 | 1565 | 1566 | 1567 | 1568 |
Re: Cannabis Growers Unite!...The Official Cannabis Growers Thread [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #29686767 -

Gonna help a friend out with some thc gummies. What is your favorite tek for that? Favorite oil?


--------------------
I call them Huskies cause they Mush!


Huskies' Grimoire
The Official Wild Cubensis Thread
Easy Instant Pot Agar
Let's Talk Cowtek

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Growers Unite!...The Official Cannabis Growers Thread [Re: Huskies] * 1
    #29686827 -

I like to use liquid MCT oil.  You can infuse it directly in a crock pot, but I prefer to make RSO and add that to the oil.

I’ve never made gummies, but the MCT tincture works great in a dropper vial.


--------------------
O son of Kunti, I am the taste of water, the light of the sun and the moon, the syllable om in the Vedic mantras; I am the sound in ether and ability in man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Growers Unite!...The Official Cannabis Growers Thread [Re: yoosername]
    #29686837 -

Cool, it would be decarbed before hand. I've used the oven in the past.

I was going to do the oil infusions in the instant pot, like I have in the past with leaf matter and coconut oil.

Apparently you can decarb them straight in the jar itself, and then later infuse?

Seems like it would be a smoother experience.

Does anyone have data/experiments on slow cooking vs pressure cooking oil infusions?


--------------------
I call them Huskies cause they Mush!


Huskies' Grimoire
The Official Wild Cubensis Thread
Easy Instant Pot Agar
Let's Talk Cowtek

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Growers Unite!...The Official Cannabis Growers Thread [Re: Huskies] * 4
    #29686949 -

Here are my plants today:


Bottom ledt is mac s1 that was a germination test that I planted right at flip just to see if it could make it to flower or not as I didnt want to toss it lol*


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Growers Unite!...The Official Cannabis Growers Thread [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #29687032 -

spirit_shadow said:
Here are my plants today:


Bottom ledt is mac s1 that was a germination test that I planted right at flip just to see if it could make it to flower or not as I didnt want to toss it lol*



Keep me posted on the Mac s1. I was thinking about doing some photos and flipping at week 3 just to see how I like the strains. I'm interested to see how this goes for you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Growers Unite!...The Official Cannabis Growers Thread [Re: Bigworm] * 1
    #29687243 -

Bigworm said:
spirit_shadow said:
Here are my plants today:


Bottom ledt is mac s1 that was a germination test that I planted right at flip just to see if it could make it to flower or not as I didnt want to toss it lol*



Keep me posted on the Mac s1. I was thinking about doing some photos and flipping at week 3 just to see how I like the strains. I'm interested to see how this goes for you.



So far so good. One of them smells a lot like the purple pheno from last run 🔥

Edit: I personally dont think the mac s1 will be done by the time I have to move....so I hit it with turbocharged frm pollen lol*


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Edited by spirit_shadow (10/05/26 08:57 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Growers Unite!...The Official Cannabis Growers Thread [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #29687316 -

Man I can’t wait to try Mac I hear it’s good mines just started flowering just gotta wait. I’ll have to take a pic when I remember.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Growers Unite!...The Official Cannabis Growers Thread [Re: buddzy]
    #29687322 -

buddzy said:
Man I can’t wait to try Mac I hear it’s good mines just started flowering just gotta wait. I’ll have to take a pic when I remember.



Hell yeah, where did you get yours from?


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Growers Unite!...The Official Cannabis Growers Thread [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #29688354 -

My buddy ordered it from the clone conservatory. My last run was Pablo’s revenge and slurricane from them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Growers Unite!...The Official Cannabis Growers Thread [Re: buddzy]
    #29688899 -

buddzy said:
My buddy ordered it from the clone conservatory. My last run was Pablo’s revenge and slurricane from them.



Off topic:
Just letting you know it takes like 2-4 weeks on average to get your letter from wizdom so don't worry. I got a lot of his auctions at the beginning of the year and got every single one of them. Some took just a couple weeks and some took like 4 weeks or so 👍

Edit: he is in Canada so if you live in Canada I imagine it would take way sooner 🤣

Edited by spirit_shadow (10/07/26 11:21 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Growers Unite!...The Official Cannabis Growers Thread [Re: spirit_shadow] * 6
    #29689046 -

Those shirts are sick, I’ve seen videos of tie dye and it looks insanely complicated getting the strings on right.


Stripped and flipped them a few days ago, just praying for females now.



--------------------
LAGM2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Growers Unite!...The Official Cannabis Growers Thread [Re: A.k.a] * 7
    #29689578 -

It's been a crazy weather year between tons of snow, hailed like five times, and had an epic amount of rain over the summer. Despite all that it's been a good cannabis growing season.

I let them go el naturale right in the garden dirt. No trimming, only watered it a few times. Just low maintenance let it do it's thing. No major bug issues this year. A little bit of a WPM on one plant I keep spraying off a fan leaves, but otherwise no complaints.

I started outside late June and still had a couple of plants get quite big. The two most robust plants came from mystery volunteer seeds found in previous years grows (no males?). I had some duds and genetic freaks from Humboldt, but small enough sample size I can't blame them. Seeds might have been heat damaged in the mail or I just suck at taking care of young plants.

First plant came down today. It's either Donuts or Orange cream. I can't make heads or tails of my own hand sketched plant map.




Fun time of the year, always been good bud around the holidays when the harvest comes in. Happy harvest everyone.


--------------------
Set me off, see what I'm worth. Turn me on, I go berserk.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Growers Unite!...The Official Cannabis Growers Thread [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #29689595 -

spirit_shadow said:
buddzy said:
My buddy ordered it from the clone conservatory. My last run was Pablo’s revenge and slurricane from them.



Off topic:
Just letting you know it takes like 2-4 weeks on average to get your letter from wizdom so don't worry. I got a lot of his auctions at the beginning of the year and got every single one of them. Some took just a couple weeks and some took like 4 weeks or so 👍

Edit: he is in Canada so if you live in Canada I imagine it would take way sooner 🤣



Yeah no worries I read that so I figured it’d be 4wks minimum.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Growers Unite!...The Official Cannabis Growers Thread [Re: buddzy] * 7
    #29689628 -


Just a few for fun right now and, you know.

The bud-plant-family🎵 duh nuh nuh nuh *clap clap* :leaf:

I have some G Runtz going again, freakin' awesome :tongue: I love
that strain, smells kind of tropical! 🍹


Pink Skunk

Baby Pink Skunk🍼 and G. Luteofolius fruit in background :mushroomgrow:


Auto Blueberry (Auto seeds)


Purple Jesus oy it's purple Hayzuse, God bless use guys!


--------------------
Nature Reclaims All.
See, I'm flarkin' helpful.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Growers Unite!...The Official Cannabis Growers Thread [Re: Wedgie] * 2
    #29690196 -

Here are what im taking to show to sell


Hit me up if you like what you see or you want customs. Next im doing a cannabis leaf in the middle. I hope its okay I show the 👕's here. If its not okay let me know and I'll stop

Edited by Hobbit GDF (10/08/26 11:59 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Growers Unite!...The Official Cannabis Growers Thread [Re: Hobbit GDF] * 6
    #29690354 -

Here's a few more pictures from the garden.



--------------------
Set me off, see what I'm worth. Turn me on, I go berserk.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Growers Unite!...The Official Cannabis Growers Thread [Re: Ps.NoName] * 3
    #29690688 -

Edit: looks much better with the final layer :rockman:


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Edited by spirit_shadow (10/08/26 04:05 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Growers Unite!...The Official Cannabis Growers Thread [Re: spirit_shadow] * 2
    #29690932 -

These bitches are staying really short. I cut the ppfd down hoping it would cause them to stretch a little.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Growers Unite!...The Official Cannabis Growers Thread [Re: Bigworm] * 1
    #29690957 -

Bigworm said:
These bitches are staying really short. I cut the ppfd down hoping it would cause them to stretch a little.





Genetics. Happened to my fire purps. It should stretch during flower :vibin:


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cannabis Growers Unite!...The Official Cannabis Growers Thread [Re: spirit_shadow] * 2
    #29691107 -

Here is last one i made. Now i need to buy more shirts

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1548 | 1549 | 1550 | 1551 | 1552 | 1553 | 1554 | 1555 | 1556 | 1557 | 1558 | 1559 | 1560 | 1561 | 1562 | 1563 | 1564 | 1565 | 1566 | 1567 | 1568 |

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Beginner Grower OutkastSlug 1,970 6 02/07/04 11:46 PM
by OutkastSlug
* Cannabis for those in pain!
( 1 2 all )
santashroom 6,154 21 10/27/03 06:31 PM
by santashroom
* Lophophora Growers Unite!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 929 930 )
ferrel_human 963,678 18,580 10/07/26 02:01 PM
by Saxifrage
* Mitragyna Growers Unite!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 145 146 )
kactus.brand.g 138,141 2,915 10/07/26 06:24 PM
by turtle_hermit
* Serious cannabis growers? *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
RRhoads 5,470 27 12/14/04 05:53 PM
by Gr0wer
* Cannabis growers... cantankerous 1,676 3 06/24/02 05:51 PM
by Anonymous
* Grafting hops to cannabis... anyone tried?? RJLR 10,592 15 02/21/05 09:25 PM
by obaku
* Lowryder - cannabis rudealis hybrid shriek 5,624 12 03/10/06 04:40 PM
by whatever123

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: karode13, Mostly_Harmless, A.k.a
554,157 topic views. 0 members, 4 guests and 15 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.047 seconds spending 0.021 seconds on 16 queries.