Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 441 | 442 | 443 | 444 | 445 | 446 | 447 | 448 | 449 | 450 | 451 | 452 | 453 | 454 | 455 | 456 | 457 | 458 | 459 | 460 | 461 |
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: flugelizor]
    #29686067 -

flugelizor said:
The woods is where the drug addicts go to take their reefers!



It's true!
I seent it!!!
:oldman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 2
    #29686071 -

UO: I miss the good old days of finding discarded porno mags out in the woods.


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: KevinDontWave] * 1
    #29686096 -

The woods are a magical, wonderful place.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: Headies] * 2
    #29686622 -

UO: Democracy is a heavily flawed system.  Majority rule will only ever lead to decisions that the majority of people agree with, but most people are idiots, and this is by design.  People these days seem unable to form their own educated opinions, so they adopt and parrot the opinions of celebrities, influencers, politicians, or worse; ChatGPT.  This erosion of free and critical thinking will inevitably lead to our demise if the people remain ignorant to its influence.  A homogenized culture may be prolific for a time, but it is diversity that allows any given system to withstand disruption, disaster, and destruction.


--------------------
O son of Kunti, I am the taste of water, the light of the sun and the moon, the syllable om in the Vedic mantras; I am the sound in ether and ability in man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: yoosername] * 2
    #29686623 -

Half of those people do not consume any information because that's the only way that their narrative can even work.
We need to shift away from capitalism towards socialism before we let these people charge us for oxygen.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29686682 -

UO: Sharia law is more preferable to christian conservativism or christian nationalism because rather than being fundamentally reactionary it allows for progressivism and adaptation to modern political climate via a system of formalized jurisprudence.


--------------------
ONE-EYED WANT
-------------------------
knock a hoe out this dimension, continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

rip. todcasil, acid sloth, st1llnox, shLong, ModestMouse, vinsue, big worm (sketch), tim

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: Envix] * 1
    #29686703 -

Now that's what I call an unpopular opinion.
:raisemyglass:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: Envix]
    #29686718 -

Envix said:
UO: Sharia law is more preferable to christian conservativism or christian nationalism because rather than being fundamentally reactionary it allows for progressivism and adaptation to modern political climate via a system of formalized jurisprudence.



Theocracy is one step lower on the ladder from fascism.
The last thing we need is somebody getting raped and killed for not wearing a head scarf because some dude a couple thousand years ago said so.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: Envix] * 2
    #29686728 -

Envix said:
UO: Sharia law is more preferable to christian conservativism or christian nationalism because rather than being fundamentally reactionary it allows for progressivism and adaptation to modern political climate via a system of formalized jurisprudence.



wtf lol


--------------------
A Love Letter to New Growers
The 7 Edicts of Mushroom Cultivation as Decreed by Smellyhobbit

:kodama:


Anyone can get a canopy. But can you get what you want?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: Smellyhobbit]
    #29686739 -

Genny should be shipped to Gitmo. Learn some respect for the American flag and bald eagles.

:eaglekitty:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: Envix] * 1
    #29686819 -

Envix said:
UO: Sharia law is more preferable to christian conservativism or christian nationalism because rather than being fundamentally reactionary it allows for progressivism and adaptation to modern political climate via a system of formalized jurisprudence.



Christian conservativism is significantly more and Islamic jurisprudence significantly less flexible than you think and your opinion is mainly an outgrowth of ethno political contrarianism than an informed assessment.
There's overlap but it's razor-thin with the flexible schools being usually beset from all sides politically, demographically and militarily.
The WBS is a few thousand kooks.
That's the default baseline for billions of Muslims.
Actual Christian nationalists are predominantly unfuckable Twitter lardballs.
Salafists are millions with large families.
Like I'd really prefer neither be in charge but that's beside the point.


--------------------
Time is nature's way of making sure that everything doesn't happen at once.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29687003 -

KevinDontWave said:
UO: I miss the good old days of finding discarded porno mags out in the woods.



LOL when I was like 14 I found an old porno mag inside some random bush when I was on a walk.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: Envix] * 1
    #29687047 -

Envix said:
UO: Sharia law is more preferable to christian conservativism or christian nationalism because rather than being fundamentally reactionary it allows for progressivism and adaptation to modern political climate via a system of formalized jurisprudence.



I mean the far right is already trying to enforce Christian extremism . The way Vance and Hegseth talk to and about the military is a clear example. Most sharia laws are pretty inoffensive? They also largely only apply to Muslims, other "people of the book" have special status as second class citizens. It's kind of interesting. But honestly both would suck.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: OutsideOfMyMind] * 1
    #29687056 -

OutsideOfMyMind said:
KevinDontWave said:
UO: I miss the good old days of finding discarded porno mags out in the woods.



LOL when I was like 14 I found an old porno mag inside some random bush when I was on a walk.



We used to be a proper country.


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29687065 -

KevinDontWave said:
OutsideOfMyMind said:
KevinDontWave said:
UO: I miss the good old days of finding discarded porno mags out in the woods.



LOL when I was like 14 I found an old porno mag inside some random bush when I was on a walk.



We used to be a proper country.



Do they still have the three pack of porno magazines at the porn shops these days? I remember in my early 2000 days the three pack porno mags were my favorites because they were the best deal.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: OutsideOfMyMind]
    #29687109 -

I found some old pornos when I was a kid. I stuck them under my mattress. My mom found them:rolleyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: Headies] * 1
    #29687151 -

Is your avatar a green Trump ecstasy pill?

When I was 7 years old it was my first time seeing a porn magazine because my ex step dad was a porn addict and had porn hidden in different places.

One day I was watching TV and underneath the TV stand was a porno mag. I was laying down watching TV and underneath the stand I could see something so I just grabbed it with my fingers. The TV stand was a large cabinet that pretty much almost touched the floor, I was barely able to get my fingers under it.

It was a penthouse magazine. I opened up the first couple of pages and it was just the table of contents and some boring stuff and then I said fuck it and then I went to a random page in the middle of the magazine and opened it and it was a close-up picture of a vagina spread open. I didn't know what the fuck it was at first but I thought it looked like a snail. I looked at it for a while wondering what it could be because I knew it wasn't a snail and then it dawned on me...."OH MY GOD THAT'S THE INSIDE OF A GIRL'S VAGINA!!!"

That was literally the only page I looked at other than the table of contents..

I closed that magazine up and put it back under the TV stand and that was that.


--------------------


Edited by OutsideOfMyMind (10/05/26 07:54 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: OutsideOfMyMind]
    #29687629 -

If i am your friend and I ask you how your day is I expect you to ask me back.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: ellamush]
    #29687665 -

If I am your friend and you ask me how my day was, you should know yours was as awesome as mine was because we got to spend time together.

If youre only asking...I would have wished you were in it.


--------------------
“Develop an interest in life as you see it; in people, things, literature, music - the world is so rich, simply throbbing with rich treasures, beautiful souls and interesting people. Forget yourself.“

Henry Miller

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The official unpopular opinion thread [Re: Milleresque] * 1
    #29687669 -

That's nice.

Yeah I'm frustrated at the complete lack of care I get from my housemate. He just doesn't even try.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 441 | 442 | 443 | 444 | 445 | 446 | 447 | 448 | 449 | 450 | 451 | 452 | 453 | 454 | 455 | 456 | 457 | 458 | 459 | 460 | 461 |

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* *Official Amanda photo thread* NO FLAMES
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 12,538 31 12/11/02 03:13 PM
by Papaver
* Official Search Assistance Thread!
( 1 2 3 all )
PapaverS 9,390 54 12/06/02 12:29 AM
by Papaver
* Official Sunday night thread?
( 1 2 all )
Infrared 5,591 28 05/31/04 12:21 AM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* RAAAAAAAWH (Official Punk Song Thread)
( 1 2 all )
Cracka_X 6,792 39 10/24/24 06:17 PM
by 073202
* Mexicali Blues (official cowboy song thread)
( 1 2 3 all )
Ripple 11,004 52 07/09/11 01:17 AM
by ModularMind
* The Official Otter Nonsense Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 704 705 )
SneezingPenis 836,693 14,090 10/08/26 04:33 AM
by Toe_Jam
* Official Halloween Costume Thread? funkymonk 2,784 18 10/25/04 02:05 AM
by Super_Blunt
* Post deleted by Anno
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 4,583 45 08/18/04 09:42 AM
by OneMoreRobot3021

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
108,116 topic views. 4 members, 18 guests and 218 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.043 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 16 queries.