Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 2797 | 2798 | 2799 | 2800 | 2801 | 2802 | 2803 | 2804 | 2805 | 2806 | 2807 | 2808 | 2809 | 2810 | 2811 | 2812 | 2813 | 2814 | 2815 | 2816 | 2817 |
Re: Butthouse in the stooch: dudesIcantfindmybong [Re: Headies]
    #29683799 -

Outside in the dark

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Butthouse in the stooch: dudesIcantfindmybong [Re: Headies]
    #29683802 -

damn 3 posts smelled like one thing, this is an entirely different olfactory sensation


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Buttass naked [Re: twighead]
    #29683817 -



--------------------
Smile through our disguises.

:dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Butthouse in the stooch [Re: twighead] * 1
    #29683840 -

twighead said:
how about a dungeon crawl stone soup porno



Man, Delicious in Dungeon must get WILD in next season...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Butthouse in the stooch: dudesIcantfindmybong [Re: DorkWithTheHair]
    #29683863 -

Drunk Headies is a trip


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Butthouse in the stooch: dudesIcantfindmybong [Re: Headies] * 2
    #29683865 -

Headies said:
Outside in the dark



:erictheangel:


Good morning thread killers...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Butthouse in the stooch: dudesIcantfindmybong [Re: Mystikal] * 1
    #29683893 -

:mornin:
I’m frying  up some chorizo and making coffee

Then I’m gonna get stoned


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Edited by KevinDontWave (10/02/26 07:54 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Butthouse in the stooch: dudesIcantfindmybong [Re: KevinDontWave] * 1
    #29683904 -

I ate a bunch of kief butter. Probably going to be incapacitated soon..

:smilingpuppy:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Butthouse in the stooch: dudesIcantfindmybong [Re: Mystikal]
    #29683911 -

I'm waiting for the grass to dry, last time I took the dog out Early my shoes got soaked walking t.down the street cause there is no sidewalk so I have to walk in the grass


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Butthouse in the stooch: dudesIcantfindmybong [Re: gopher]
    #29683969 -

I only drank a little too much last night. That’s the first step of the steps:

Thou shall drink less than you did the day before.

All part of the process.:candybong:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Butthouse in the stooch: dudesIcantfindmybong [Re: Headies]
    #29683971 -

Live footage of Headies


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Butthouse in the stooch: dudesIcantfindmybong [Re: KevinDontWave] * 1
    #29683975 -

Also, how do you lose a bong?!
:wat:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Butthouse in the stooch: dudesIcantfindmybong [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29683978 -

I found it this morning. It was in my backyard.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Butthouse in the stooch: dudesIcantfindmybong [Re: Headies]
    #29683983 -

I lost crack outside at a party once. Went back the next day at dawn and creeped around their yard finding it.

:batlol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Butthouse in the stooch: dudesIcantfindmybong [Re: Headies] * 1
    #29683984 -

Headies said:
I only drank a little too much last night. That’s the first step of the steps:

Thou shall drink less than you did the day before.

All part of the process.:candybong:




Verse]
How do I begin?
Wait a minute, I know
Step one, I repent, step two, let me go, no?
Three, maybe I show you remorse for my crimes?
Fuck that, let me speak my mind
So, allow me to introduce myself to ya
Manifestation of everybody in this room that
Ever felt discarded by a system that's regarded
To be something for the people but the people disregarded
It’s retarded, putting all the power in thе palms of the heartless
Lions don't carе when chewing on carcass
Homeless levels rise and the politicians pardoned
Slave labour wage docking pay for the farmers
Britain, Great Britain?
No, you're a slave, Great Britain
Tax brackets rise, grow
Give a tax break for a suit and tie on the low
While the everyday people gettin’ fucked 'till they broke, so
Let me unload, I'm on a roll
I never vote, rigging the polls
Britain erodes, who's in control when there is no food in the bowl?
It's a low blow, representatives don't show empathy
Plain to see
Represent me? No, sucker
Britons break backs just for bread and butter
Fuck the PM, did I st-st-stutter?
In the PM, they'll be bodies in the gutter
Blood-stained hands milk our poor land's udder
Nine-to-five, I can’t survive
I wake just to work in a job that can’t provide, it's by design
My hands are tied
I climb debt, on this debt, on this debt
How the fuck can I pretend it’s fine?
The water is never wine
The pig steps to the slaughter before your eyes
It's for the new world order, incept our minds
The court of law are whores who will bend for bribe
All the while people watch reality TV
Sleep easy, wake and repeat the cycle
Are you taking the Michael?
Better beat it, the city full of sheep tweeting on the social media
Tabloids twisting tales and it's causing mass hysteria
Polarise the people, never bite the hand that's feeding ya
When it comes to war, they’ll be calling for you needing ya
Fighting for a cause that wasn't yours and leaving ya
Hyper-polarizing the left and the right
Are you woke? Are you racist? Black? Are you white?
Are you all for the Brexit? Makers with exit!
The NHS rots, where was tax directed?
Look, there goes another fucking puppet elected
Dance little puppet, dance for the neglected
Impunity from truth, lies come to be expected
Sever head of Hydra, two parties resurrected


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Butthouse in the stooch: dudesIcantfindmybong [Re: gopher]
    #29683987 -

:drinkingproblem: :drinkingproblem: :drinkingproblem: :drinkingproblem: :drinkingproblem:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Butthouse in the stooch: dudesIcantfindmybong [Re: Mystikal]
    #29683994 -

Mystikal said:
I lost crack outside at a party once. Went back the next day at dawn and creeped around their yard finding it.

:batlol:




I dropped some weed last night. Not much. Lost it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Butthouse in the stooch: dudesIcantfindmybong [Re: Headies]
    #29684006 -

I lost acid in my room once, and I looked where I thought I lost it every single time i was out of drugs until I moved, like for years I was looking behind that dresser lol


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Edited by gopher (10/02/26 10:32 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Butthouse in the stooch: dudesIcantfindmybong [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29684035 -

KevinDontWave said:
Also, how do you lose a bong?!
:wat:



He was wandering around with it you know out and about.
Many tokes were bonged and many weeds were smoked.
How is he to keep track?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Butthouse in the stooch: dudesIcantfindmybong [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29684052 -

I've come to understand it was dark at the time.


--------------------
Smile through our disguises.

:dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 2797 | 2798 | 2799 | 2800 | 2801 | 2802 | 2803 | 2804 | 2805 | 2806 | 2807 | 2808 | 2809 | 2810 | 2811 | 2812 | 2813 | 2814 | 2815 | 2816 | 2817 |

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My hiccups WON'T abate!!!
( 1 2 3 all )
MOTH 3,056 40 05/28/04 04:03 AM
by MOTH
* Basket demolished at local disc golf course
( 1 2 all )
DNKYD 2,940 20 08/10/09 02:01 PM
by GabbaDj
* when do I have to stop sucklesworth 562 12 03/31/05 02:14 PM
by sucklesworth
* How to stop masturbation
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Super_Blunt 22,760 71 11/13/06 11:25 AM
by JoelLoveland5
* You Have 24 Hours to Stop the Broadcast Flag Xionide 749 0 06/21/05 03:59 AM
by Xionide
* Can't Stop, Eating Shrooms??? GGreatOne234 4,259 16 08/27/03 02:12 PM
by World Spirit
* By posting "I won't go back to OTD because" threads, you prove you're a pussy. bf6 568 4 02/07/05 01:44 PM
by Silversoul
* Donald Trump...stop being such an ass.
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 4,718 25 05/18/05 04:00 PM
by Trainwreck

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
468,541 topic views. 1 members, 12 guests and 175 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.065 seconds spending 0.035 seconds on 16 queries.