Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 2776 | 2777 | 2778 | 2779 | 2780 | 2781 | 2782 | 2783 | 2784 | 2785 | 2786 | 2787 | 2788 | 2789 | 2790 | 2791 | 2792 | 2793 | 2794 | 2795 | 2796 |
Re: Read em and stink [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29679539 -

It was an ubiquitous view across the pub and OTD for a short time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Read em and stink [Re: nuds]
    #29679541 -

nuds said:
Kevvie thinks I’m you :dubious:



He’s on dabs. Totally disoriented.

We are kind of like spiritual brothers, though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Read em and stink [Re: Headies]
    #29679542 -

Headies said:
Kevindontwave is in trouble at work. They caught him spanking it while suspended from the neck saddle. Careful, kev, that’s how David Carradine died.

:sherm:



Considering that you were just placed on suicide watch I want to say I'm genuinely touched that you're so concerned for my well being. Let me be absolutely clear: my feet don't leave the ground and no part of the Y strap is even touching my trachea so there's no chance of accidental strangulation.

I hope I have set your mind at ease about my safety so that you can focus on getting yourself off of suicide watch. Stay strong brotherman!


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Read em and stink [Re: Headies] * 3
    #29679550 -

Headies said:
nuds said:
Kevvie thinks I’m you :dubious:



He’s on dabs. Totally disoriented.

We are kind of like spiritual brothers, though.



We are somethin’. Possibly even gay. I’m not gay but you strike me as a huge… cowboy.

It’s good to have you back, partner.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Read em and stink [Re: Headies] * 2
    #29679552 -

Headies said:
He’s on dabs. Totally disoriented.




:fatfear:
:dab:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Read em and stink [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29679625 -

:chefskiss:
A lil nag in dah mornin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Read em and stink [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 1
    #29679650 -

:cheech:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Read em and stink [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29679700 -

These guys are dope


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Read em and stink [Re: PatrickKn]
    #29679745 -

No beach day today was suppose to be windy from the passing hurricane.  Got reservations at a restaurant for breakfast.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Read em and stink [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29679816 -

I am fuckin tweakin


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Read em and stink [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29679825 -

Sweet butter biscuits I’m glad I went easy on the speed
:tweak:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Read em and stink [Re: KevinDontWave] * 1
    #29679832 -

:rush:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Read em and stink [Re: PatrickKn]
    #29679834 -

JonBongGroovy said:
No beach day today was suppose to be windy from the passing hurricane.  Got reservations at a restaurant for breakfast.



I love when hurricanes miss jonbonggroovy.. he's precious.

:smilingpuppy:

I'm trying to get the energy to go outside. Nice day here. Slept extra good last night due to kief chocolates..

Happy Sunday !

:popcorn:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Read em and stink [Re: KevinDontWave] * 1
    #29679836 -

KevinDontWave said:
I am fuckin tweakin



:batlol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Read em and stink [Re: Mystikal]
    #29679837 -





--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Read em and stink [Re: Mystikal]
    #29679855 -

Mystikal said:
JonBongGroovy said:
No beach day today was suppose to be windy from the passing hurricane.  Got reservations at a restaurant for breakfast.



I love when hurricanes miss jonbonggroovy.. he's precious.

:smilingpuppy:

I'm trying to get the energy to go outside. Nice day here. Slept extra good last night due to kief chocolates..

Happy Sunday !

:popcorn:



Yeah I'm happy too, we just keep dodging hurricanes.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Read em and stink [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29679900 -

my fuckin teeth won't stop vibrating
:spitwater::hotdamn::rave:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Read em and stink [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29679911 -

Weed not speed,
Hope not dope,
And, most importantly,
Never soap.

:hillbilly::cuteshit:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Read em and stink [Re: Headies]
    #29679913 -

Drugs not hugs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Read em and stink [Re: space daddy]
    #29679982 -

Oh baby i'm finally starting to come down but I made insane progress organizing the garage
:happiness:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 2776 | 2777 | 2778 | 2779 | 2780 | 2781 | 2782 | 2783 | 2784 | 2785 | 2786 | 2787 | 2788 | 2789 | 2790 | 2791 | 2792 | 2793 | 2794 | 2795 | 2796 |

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Cow Punk and Psychobilly appreciation thread?
( 1 2 all )
PapaverS 8,420 27 12/24/09 12:19 AM
by GabbaDj
* Psyborgs recommend a movie thread.
( 1 2 all )
psyborg 5,511 35 04/19/04 05:03 PM
by RunDMT
* length afoaf 490 2 10/04/04 01:22 PM
by afoaf
* I have a box full of police flares. Ellis Dee 1,744 13 11/11/02 10:03 PM
by spud
* The Sunday morning Thread
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Ripple 10,312 123 08/23/15 07:42 PM
by pfxtc
* my killer tent setup on shrooms.
( 1 2 all )
kadakuda 3,096 24 09/28/04 07:41 PM
by kadakuda
* Just had a killer idea Dreamer987 1,124 12 11/23/04 04:57 PM
by Peterthinks
* RunDMT's Music suggestion thread
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
RunDMT 30,173 133 09/11/07 04:08 PM
by Shroomism

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
466,670 topic views. 3 members, 219 guests and 196 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.07 seconds spending 0.039 seconds on 16 queries.