Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 2781 | 2782 | 2783 | 2784 | 2785 | 2786 | 2787 | 2788 | 2789 | 2790 | 2791 | 2792 | 2793 | 2794 | 2795 | 2796 | 2797 | 2798 | 2799 | 2800 | 2801 | | Last >
Re: Read em and stink [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29679539 -

It was an ubiquitous view across the pub and OTD for a short time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Read em and stink [Re: nuds]
    #29679541 -

nuds said:
Kevvie thinks I’m you :dubious:



He’s on dabs. Totally disoriented.

We are kind of like spiritual brothers, though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Read em and stink [Re: Headies]
    #29679542 -

Headies said:
Kevindontwave is in trouble at work. They caught him spanking it while suspended from the neck saddle. Careful, kev, that’s how David Carradine died.

:sherm:



Considering that you were just placed on suicide watch I want to say I'm genuinely touched that you're so concerned for my well being. Let me be absolutely clear: my feet don't leave the ground and no part of the Y strap is even touching my trachea so there's no chance of accidental strangulation.

I hope I have set your mind at ease about my safety so that you can focus on getting yourself off of suicide watch. Stay strong brotherman!


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Read em and stink [Re: Headies] * 3
    #29679550 -

Headies said:
nuds said:
Kevvie thinks I’m you :dubious:



He’s on dabs. Totally disoriented.

We are kind of like spiritual brothers, though.



We are somethin’. Possibly even gay. I’m not gay but you strike me as a huge… cowboy.

It’s good to have you back, partner.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Read em and stink [Re: Headies] * 2
    #29679552 -

Headies said:
He’s on dabs. Totally disoriented.




:fatfear:
:dab:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Read em and stink [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29679625 -

:chefskiss:
A lil nag in dah mornin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Read em and stink [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 1
    #29679650 -

:cheech:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Read em and stink [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29679700 -

These guys are dope


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Read em and stink [Re: PatrickKn]
    #29679745 -

No beach day today was suppose to be windy from the passing hurricane.  Got reservations at a restaurant for breakfast.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Read em and stink [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29679816 -

I am fuckin tweakin


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Read em and stink [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29679825 -

Sweet butter biscuits I’m glad I went easy on the speed
:tweak:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Read em and stink [Re: KevinDontWave] * 1
    #29679832 -

:rush:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Read em and stink [Re: PatrickKn]
    #29679834 -

JonBongGroovy said:
No beach day today was suppose to be windy from the passing hurricane.  Got reservations at a restaurant for breakfast.



I love when hurricanes miss jonbonggroovy.. he's precious.

:smilingpuppy:

I'm trying to get the energy to go outside. Nice day here. Slept extra good last night due to kief chocolates..

Happy Sunday !

:popcorn:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Read em and stink [Re: KevinDontWave] * 1
    #29679836 -

KevinDontWave said:
I am fuckin tweakin



:batlol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Read em and stink [Re: Mystikal]
    #29679837 -





--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Read em and stink [Re: Mystikal]
    #29679855 -

Mystikal said:
JonBongGroovy said:
No beach day today was suppose to be windy from the passing hurricane.  Got reservations at a restaurant for breakfast.



I love when hurricanes miss jonbonggroovy.. he's precious.

:smilingpuppy:

I'm trying to get the energy to go outside. Nice day here. Slept extra good last night due to kief chocolates..

Happy Sunday !

:popcorn:



Yeah I'm happy too, we just keep dodging hurricanes.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Read em and stink [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29679900 -

my fuckin teeth won't stop vibrating
:spitwater::hotdamn::rave:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Read em and stink [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29679911 -

Weed not speed,
Hope not dope,
And, most importantly,
Never soap.

:hillbilly::cuteshit:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Read em and stink [Re: Headies]
    #29679913 -

Drugs not hugs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Read em and stink [Re: space daddy]
    #29679982 -

Oh baby i'm finally starting to come down but I made insane progress organizing the garage
:happiness:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 2781 | 2782 | 2783 | 2784 | 2785 | 2786 | 2787 | 2788 | 2789 | 2790 | 2791 | 2792 | 2793 | 2794 | 2795 | 2796 | 2797 | 2798 | 2799 | 2800 | 2801 | | Last >

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Rugby fan cut off his own testicles . RunDMT 2,796 10 02/12/05 03:07 PM
by California
* Testicle hair falling out!
( 1 2 all )
some1whoisntme 10,574 31 01/27/06 04:58 PM
by mediman0078
* stolen wallet... eligal 1,398 13 08/07/05 09:08 PM
by Shroomism
* How much money is in YOUR wallet?
( 1 2 3 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 3,142 55 06/01/04 12:22 AM
by filthysock
* What's in your wallet?
( 1 2 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 3,223 29 02/15/05 10:37 PM
by Skunk420
* Someone Stole My Wallet
( 1 2 all )
kosmic_charlie 2,521 20 07/19/04 10:48 PM
by Gus
* so some tripping dude gave me some wallet he found at bonnaroo, full o cash ZippoZM 1,856 18 06/21/05 04:52 AM
by Krishna
* My Lost Wallet NewbieS 988 10 08/09/06 05:53 PM
by Banez

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
467,545 topic views. 5 members, 9 guests and 60 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.061 seconds spending 0.035 seconds on 16 queries.