Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 551 | 552 | 553 | 554 | 555 | 556 | 557 | 558 | 559 | 560 | 561 | 562 | 563 | 564 | 565 | 566 | 567 | 568 | 569 | 570 | 571 |
Re: Political Memes and Pics and Shit [Re: Icon]
    #29677681 -



  Our president looks more normal than anyone has ever looked before . He's not crazy you're crazy .


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Political Memes and Pics and Shit [Re: Psilynut2] * 2
    #29677683 -

that scowl from mlania
:horrified:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Political Memes and Pics and Shit [Re: Psilynut2] * 3
    #29677684 -


Did I do that?

Did I do that?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Political Memes and Pics and Shit [Re: Psilynut2] * 1
    #29677685 -



    I wonder what he did with them? Did he take them all to his office , stare at them for an hr and go ok now what ?


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Political Memes and Pics and Shit [Re: mushboy] * 3
    #29677695 -



--------------------
I sexually identify as an Apache (Mohawk) attack helicopter

"Lift heavy stone, make head sad voice quiet"
~Unga bunga

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Political Memes and Pics and Shit [Re: True North] * 3
    #29677706 -

Onion is on a roll



--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Political Memes and Pics and Shit [Re: SARAtonin] * 4
    #29678384 -






Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Political Memes and Pics and Shit [Re: GerryD]
    #29678421 -

GerryD said:




I usually like your posts but this is fucking stupid.

If you can’t see how taxes and public welfare positively impact people and communities then well. Idk what to say.

But like I said, I do like you. This just shocked me a bit.


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Political Memes and Pics and Shit [Re: SARAtonin] * 4
    #29678485 -

SARAtonin said:
GerryD said:




I usually like your posts but this is fucking stupid.

If you can’t see how taxes and public welfare positively impact people and communities then well. Idk what to say.

But like I said, I do like you. This just shocked me a bit.



Currently, in the US, the government is drastically cutting funding for medicaid and food benefits, so they can give tax breaks with the wealthy donor class.

They used tarrifs to rip off the American people, and give big fat rebate checks to corporate America...

So, while I very much agree with the sentiment of your post, in a functional society... I think his is more of a critique of our society.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Political Memes and Pics and Shit [Re: Bigbadwooof] * 1
    #29678486 -



This video is great!

It's a recent poll about Trump's approval rating! :lol:


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Edited by Bigbadwooof (09/25/26 08:55 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Political Memes and Pics and Shit [Re: SARAtonin] * 1
    #29678563 -

SARAtonin said:
GerryD said:




I usually like your posts but this is fucking stupid.

If you can’t see how taxes and public welfare positively impact people and communities then well. Idk what to say.

But like I said, I do like you. This just shocked me a bit.



Ehhh… yeah, this one was kind of dumb.  I more interpreted it on a micro level in which an individual person feels like they get nothing of value for their tax dollar as opposed to an argument for no taxes.  Generally I think our tax code is broken and needs to be rebalanced.

I honestly only posted the meme because the idea of Sailor Moon saying this cracked me up.  If it was different characters it probably would have fallen flat with me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Political Memes and Pics and Shit [Re: GerryD] * 2
    #29678568 -






Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Political Memes and Pics and Shit [Re: Bigbadwooof] * 2
    #29678766 -

Bigbadwooof said:
SARAtonin said:
GerryD said:




I usually like your posts but this is fucking stupid.

If you can’t see how taxes and public welfare positively impact people and communities then well. Idk what to say.

But like I said, I do like you. This just shocked me a bit.



Currently, in the US, the government is drastically cutting funding for medicaid and food benefits, so they can give tax breaks with the wealthy donor class.

They used tarrifs to rip off the American people, and give big fat rebate checks to corporate America...

So, while I very much agree with the sentiment of your post, in a functional society... I think his is more of a critique of our society.



:whathesaid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Political Memes and Pics and Shit [Re: GerryD] * 2
    #29678941 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Political Memes and Pics and Shit [Re: GerryD] * 2
    #29679566 -



Bahaha! Hes sooo dumb :lol:


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Political Memes and Pics and Shit [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #29679611 -



--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Political Memes and Pics and Shit [Re: Psilynut2]
    #29679623 -



--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Political Memes and Pics and Shit [Re: Psilynut2]
    #29679624 -

Makes sense. You can get away with paying them even less if they're stuck cattle ranching in their home country.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Political Memes and Pics and Shit [Re: Icon] * 4
    #29679648 -






Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Political Memes and Pics and Shit [Re: Icon]
    #29679874 -

Quote:
Makes sense. You can get away with paying them even less if they're stuck cattle ranching in their home country.



    There are no giant pieces of public land to graze cattle on in countries south of the border . I'm not sure what you're trying to say .
  People voted for Trump because they wanted liberal tears but I voted for Trump for conservative tears and I'm fucking drowning right now .


--------------------


Edited by Psilynut2 (09/27/26 03:41 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 551 | 552 | 553 | 554 | 555 | 556 | 557 | 558 | 559 | 560 | 561 | 562 | 563 | 564 | 565 | 566 | 567 | 568 | 569 | 570 | 571 |


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Some offbeat Political Humor (Pics.) mjshroomer 977 3 11/04/02 02:59 PM
by dee_N_ae
* Bush sneaks through more tax cuts for the rich during war
( 1 2 all )
EchoVortex 5,160 39 03/26/03 09:09 PM
by luvdemshrooms
* W.House: Tax Cuts to Create 800,000 Jobs
( 1 2 3 all )
Ellis Dee 5,907 40 03/03/02 09:53 PM
by sparafucile
* The Politics of Canada
( 1 2 all )
machineelf368 3,115 25 12/13/02 10:30 AM
by 1stimer
* U.N. Proposes World Wide Tax! Ellis Dee 1,239 9 02/13/02 11:56 AM
by twiggedoubt
* Tax Scam Redux EchoVortex 571 2 05/09/03 06:15 PM
by CoreHard
* Political Forum or Conspiracy Forum?
( 1 2 all )
Innvertigo 6,648 25 06/12/02 09:16 AM
by Innvertigo
* Political Cartoons
( 1 2 3 4 ... 339 340 )
RonoS 364,470 6,796 12/17/25 10:44 AM
by Headies

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
154,118 topic views. 1 members, 3 guests and 48 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 16 queries.