Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Gotta case of the Mondays. * 1
    #29674705 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gotta case of the Mondays. [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29674706 -

I don't mind Mondays, but god damn I hate Sundays.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gotta case of the Mondays. [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29674708 -



--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gotta case of the Mondays. [Re: Asante]
    #29674711 -



--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gotta case of the Mondays. [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29674741 -

Mondays are my day off, but the first day back at work kind of sucks.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gotta case of the Mondays. [Re: JonBongGroovy] * 2
    #29674758 -

For me days in general often have little meaning. Since my job is to take care of my dad 24/7 365 the only reason I need to know what day it is, is to help him remember to take medication or to figure out if a new episode of a show we are watching came out. In essence all days are Mondays to me.

I suppose the only real effect it has on me is dictating when I'll be able to chill with my best friend.


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gotta case of the Mondays. [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #29674857 -

I don't have this problem.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gotta case of the Mondays. [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 1
    #29674858 -

I don’t like mondays.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gotta case of the Mondays. [Re: Crazy_Horse] * 1
    #29674918 -

Crazy_Horse said:
I don’t like mondays.




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gotta case of the Mondays. [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29674945 -

I did modafinil 3 times in like 10 days and after the third time I was BURNT I had a case of the "Mondays" for 3 days in a row, I got myself rehooked on coffee, cause I kept trying to caffinate myself back normal, and I also started popping l-tyrosine like candies and putting MCT oil in all my drinks trying to give myself energy, I did eventually start feeling better but now I'm afraid to take modafinil for fun, the first dose I needed cause I had 3 hours sleep only, but the second and third I took for fun and wrecked me


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gotta case of the Mondays. [Re: nuds]
    #29674959 -

nuds said:
I don't mind Mondays, but god damn I hate Sundays.



WTF is wrong with Sundays?

:kingcrankey:


--------------------


"Blow up your TV, throw away your paper.  Go to the country, build you a home."

- John Prine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gotta case of the Mondays. [Re: Seriously_trippin] * 2
    #29675030 -

Seriously_trippin said:
take care of my dad 24/7 365



I did the same with my mother in the final years of her illness.

God bless you man, you are doing great work tat no doubt is extremely taxing of you.

He can count himself lucky to have a son like you.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gotta case of the Mondays. [Re: Asante]
    #29675048 -

I appreciate that my friend  :hug:


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gotta case of the Mondays. [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #29675054 -

Did you finally kick the nitrous Seriously_trippin?


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gotta case of the Mondays. [Re: JonBongGroovy] * 3
    #29675078 -

I did indeed. Its been roughly a little more than 8 months now. Thanks :smile:

I still dream about it from time to time but its in the rear view now.


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gotta case of the Mondays. [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #29675082 -

That's great!!:discorex:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gotta case of the Mondays. [Re: schmutzen] * 1
    #29675109 -

schmutzen said:
nuds said:
I don't mind Mondays, but god damn I hate Sundays.



WTF is wrong with Sundays?

:kingcrankey:



Sundays carry the melancholy of something good coming to an end. It tints the whole day that way for me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gotta case of the Mondays. [Re: nuds] * 1
    #29675123 -

nuds said:
schmutzen said:
nuds said:
I don't mind Mondays, but god damn I hate Sundays.



WTF is wrong with Sundays?

:kingcrankey:



Sundays carry the melancholy of something good coming to an end. It tints the whole day that way for me.



Yeah Sunday's can be depressing..


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gotta case of the Mondays. [Re: Crazy_Horse]
    #29675139 -

Crazy_Horse said:
I don’t like mondays.



What can I do to liven up the day?


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Gotta case of the Mondays. [Re: gopher] * 2
    #29675234 -

Eat your larvae.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* LSD, dogs and me. gotta love RAW LeastResistance 1,286 4 10/22/16 05:03 PM
by tarlin
* I hate to admit it, but Americans were right (in this case)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
cybrbeast 7,790 67 11/21/05 11:25 AM
by Madtowntripper
* Caffine....Gotta have it
( 1 2 all )
beatlebangboy 4,279 28 07/27/04 01:52 PM
by beatlebangboy
* gotta love the deftones shroomizzy 2,146 14 11/01/02 11:31 PM
by shroomizzy
* im at a vrey large turning point in my life, that happens to culminate tomorrrow+ im trippin tonite ZippoZM 974 8 01/01/05 04:06 AM
by statik
* I gotta get me an iPod Delyrium 1,086 13 07/14/04 01:42 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Just gotta vent Hrethic 758 9 09/29/04 08:40 PM
by whiterabbit13
* Oh! It's 4:20! I gotta run! Krishna 351 6 07/22/04 03:25 PM
by kosmic_charlie

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
220 topic views. 6 members, 18 guests and 218 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.043 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.