Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
im at a vrey large turning point in my life, that happens to culminate tomorrrow+ im trippin tonite
    #3563203 - 12/30/04 11:51 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

there are alot of things goingn on im my life right now. i thought id share them with you all since well as odd as it seems this place kind of feels like home...anyways

tomorrow i will be dj'ing at a major new years eve event in downtown milwaukee, stellar spark 2, im dj zippoz.. haha yay. oddly enogh i got the slot on the pay to play deal, which means i give the venue $500 and they give $1000 worth of tickets to sell to get paid.
as of now i still have all 30, but know i can get rid of enough tomorrow to break even www.therave.com if anyones interested is the venue

next, for the past 2 months i have been living up in milwaukee on my own for the first time, its nice. but i have to be out within 5 days because the guy who i am subletting from is coming back from studying abroad. i had an apartment lined up but that fell through, i may have to move back with my rents if i cant figure somthing  out soon...

back in my home town i have come to realise that many people i had considered close friends were not such, and that i truly did have a few enimies, mainly because they ripped me off on several things. rip me off and dont make good for it, enemy for life.....
i have also come to notice that those that i used to hang around with are bound very tightly in life to drugs.

its kind of a mess really.
on top of this i have no health insurance which i relaly need because i have a muscle spazim disorder, and have been getting horriible pains in my back lastely., all of which seem to revolve around eating cheese products and drinking beer.

lets see, my dad will be in a wheel chair within 6 years because if a degenerative disease...
my aunt will not live longer than 6 months because of advanced canccer... its probably more like 3...
my family runs a business that i am supposed to take over, like now... because of my fathers illness, and running it i will become rich as fuck probably.... but i know know if i want to, and feel that if i dont i will be hurting my dad horrible (its been in the family for 3 generations so far...)

and i cant get along with my mother for the life of me....
i have $500 in speeding tickets i have to pay, $150 in parking tickets in wisconson alone...

in order to get health insurance i need to be a full time student but i missed applying for college up here so im probably going to have ot go back home to attend my old community college.... which is back in the hell that i tried to get away from...

oh well i suppose, im about to take half a gram and walk around downtown with some tunes.....
im bringing my laptop with me, probably not a good, since i just got it... ill hit yall back later. i guess this is oging to be somewhat of a trip report, but i ask that this stays here because this is hopefully going to be discussed before and after the trip (thanks mods)

later kids, ill be back when i jack up to a un-secured wireless connection :smile:

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleJettaJay
PsychedelicStranger
 User Gallery

Re: im at a vrey large turning point in my life, that happens to culminate tomorrrow+ im trippin tonite [Re: ZippoZ]
    #3563230 - 12/30/04 11:57 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Hope you have fun bro. Remeber ..." If you get confused just listen to the music play" ... Please keep us updated on the other stuff man. I am sorry to hear about you aunt and Dad. I can understand about your mom though me and my mom don't talk and I haven't seen her in 2 years. If your on and wanna chat Bro my im name is in my profile !!

--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: im at a vrey large turning point in my life, that happens to culminate tomorrrow+ im trippin ton [Re: JettaJay]
    #3564032 - 12/31/04 03:28 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

tihs is kinda fun, i ran into the dj that is spining before me tomorrow, and saw dan effex spin a tight set at some club i ended up at.... im on the main street, wisconsin ave right now on some apartments doorstoop stealing internet... haha
ate the half gram over like 2 hours too, nothing too intense, but chill and fun
lates

--------------------
PEACE

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Offlinenamaste
RuNnINg OwL
 User Gallery

Loc: Fiddler's Green
Re: im at a vrey large turning point in my life, that happens to culminate tomorrrow+ im trippin ton [Re: ZippoZ]
    #3564061 - 12/31/04 03:46 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

are you sure it's too late to get online classes?  I bet you can get full time still, you can register till January 21 for most.  I go to MPTC in Fon du Lac.

damn, run your own biz, that's where it's at, a lot of ppl would love to be in your shoes.  that'd be a much more stable way to get treatment for your back too, sucks to have pain at such a young age.

at least you have the option of moving back with the rents, gotta do whatch ya gotta do

I miss that town :frown: you'll probly regret if you leave too

--------------------

Edited by namaste (12/31/04 03:50 AM)

InvisibleLouiseLouise
starstruck
Male User Gallery

Loc: Searching w/my good eye c...
Re: im at a vrey large turning point in my life, that happens to culminate tomorrrow+ im trippin ton [Re: ZippoZ]
    #3564064 - 12/31/04 03:47 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

yeah dude, I hear ya. Life's a ride, hang on :mushroom2:
Sorry to hear about your dad and aunt tho...

--------------------
"That's why you get in close to them, and then take the picture!! Don't be a pussy!" ~CC

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: im at a vrey large turning point in my life, that happens to culminate tomorrrow+ im trippin ton [Re: LouiseLouise]
    #3564074 - 12/31/04 03:52 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

yeah its some harsh shit.
as for running my own biz i allready do. i havent worked for anyone in almost a year now.
i snow plow and blow glass on the side. all self employed. theres nothing like making a few hundred dollars in a few hours and not having to pay the "boss" any of it.
the thing is i dont really want to end up doing what my family does because i have to, and not do anything else.
i remember my dad saying so many times that he wished he hadnt given up being a pilot, and that he wished that the company wasnt all that he did. he didnt have that feeling of acomplishment of making somthing of his own.

taking over a business is one thing, starting one is another.

--------------------
PEACE

InvisiblesuiM
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali, Contra Costa Co. Flag
    #3564114 - 12/31/04 04:02 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

do it man think of it like a steppingstone. Make some cash and start a Art Glass Studio.

--------------------

$30, help me out and buy one!
Square Store - https://squareup.com/store/peace-angel-clothing-ent

Paypal - peaceangelclothingent@gmail.com

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix

Offlinenamaste
RuNnINg OwL
 User Gallery

Loc: Fiddler's Green
    #3564125 - 12/31/04 04:04 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

true, true, still it's family.

here's a link for mptc, if you can post here, you can get a degree here without ever having to go to campus.

Edited by namaste (12/31/04 04:15 AM)

Offlinestatik
Stranger
Re: im at a vrey large turning point in my life, that happens to culminate tomorrrow+ im trippin ton [Re: namaste]
    #3567602 - 01/01/05 06:06 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

what kind of records/ do you spin nowadays

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub