Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Trip at home vs clinical setting.
    #29671287 -

Have any of you done shrooms in a clinical setting for therapy?
I think it should be an available medicine/tool that is legally accessible to the people. With multiple access points. However, I personally think it would be bad news for me to trip in this space. The whole setting is going to be off which would fuck with the set. I've only tripped at home for higher dose. On lesser occasion low dose in nature setting. It works for me.

What do the the trippers here think are the best spaces for "therapeutic" to heavier deeper experinces?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trip at home vs clinical setting. [Re: space daddy]
    #29671612 -

You're not going to get any shadow work done in a clinical setting for sure, i still reckon it'd be pretty cool. If I was rich I'd have a go.

At the same time I'm not sure how I'd go being messed with by head doctors when I'm melting face. It really doesn't seem ideal. Maybe would be like ripping off a band aid though. Painful but necessary.

Being in a setting where I've tripped more times than my guide has seen people trip seems a bit questionable. I have done some research about the topic though and they are really serious about who they get to counsel, how it's done, intentions, objectives, safety and all that.

:mitebecool:


--------------------
We are the music makers, the dreamers of dreams.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trip at home vs clinical setting. [Re: Northerner] * 2
    #29671771 -

Id prefer not to be studied by clinicians

I do prefer nature and interacting with people at the bar

I do like my home because it's familiar

The old adage about set and setting rings true

Im just a guy that likes to do what i want to do when i want to do it, I prefer the freedom of choice. To me that is deeply therapeutic

My favorite thing to do while tripping is to exercise all of my physical abilities like at the gym, that is where my deepest therapeutic effects come from (at least in the physical realm)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trip at home vs clinical setting. [Re: langten69]
    #29674208 -

I would provably never do it in a clinical setting even if it were legal in my state. It seems like it would be too rigid and structured, most things in my life are already that way. From my limited experience having a safe and comfortable place at home has been great. I would never do it in a public setting with too many distractions and unpredictability….sounds horrifying.


--------------------
I have gone down the mycology rabbit hole and would like to learn more.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trip at home vs clinical setting. [Re: Northerner] * 1
    #29674318 -

Northerner said:
You're not going to get any shadow work done in a clinical setting for sure, i still reckon it'd be pretty cool. If I was rich I'd have a go.

At the same time I'm not sure how I'd go being messed with by head doctors when I'm melting face. It really doesn't seem ideal. Maybe would be like ripping off a band aid though. Painful but necessary.

Being in a setting where I've tripped more times than my guide has seen people trip seems a bit questionable. I have done some research about the topic though and they are really serious about who they get to counsel, how it's done, intentions, objectives, safety and all that.

:mitebecool:



yeah...to all the above.

I does seem odd. I'm cynical of the growing trend in the U.S. to say the least - albeit that pertains only to where I've called home for some years now.

I always wonder about guides. Similarly so with regard to guided meditations.  Guided trip to what - an external influence from another mind-body suggesting (likely, not even their own ideas because, let's face it, who even has 'their own thoughts, ideas, and in a way that can be communicated so that the recipient has a 1:1 translation/simulation event just as the sender of it would?)

My body-mind? How can they guide me to where I am from where they are?  Makes no sense to me.  I think of it as moral support for those new to psychedelics or maybe require a bit of reassurance from time to time during the trip that its just a drug, a medicine, and it has a timer - the body will metabolize the chemicals and the effects do not ever last 'forever-forever'.  <- to put it crudely.

When I'm deep sea diving psychedelic style. I want to explore exactly just how I've come up, how everything involved at the time interdepends as per each participating phenomenon as it comes and goes - as they are what's manifested from my being's experience of interbeing in the moment, and, to do as percipiently as I can given my total state of being at the time. 'Gestaltickly', you might could say. (?!/haha)
And - from the ground up, though that ground isn't just on the ground, if you follow my meaning. It's just the first or rather original-place itself. That which no thing can be truly cloven from the whole of (coexistence), no matter what. I.e., Not at any point along the way; be it from before the cradle, and through to the grave and beyond.  That's just my own bias though. That keeps my head on my shoulders while my feet are on the ground, even when I'm tripping so as such that I barely feel human - literally vibrating like the core of a swirling galaxy or something. Love it.

Psychology without a psyche (as 'they say), but vibrant with the living organism energetically alive and well. Whilst taking place in a comfortably setup environment, relatively safe & snug all by myself with the whole world under my feet and all around me; man, honestly, how much more can a blind ass ask for than that?  Everyone who can might as well figure out their own ways of going about their own business insofar as psychedelic experiences - including dreaming - goes.

Anyway. Good stuff. :mushroom2:


--------------------
Give me Liberty caps or give me Death caps.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Re: advice about level 5 tripping Primate 4,347 19 12/27/99 05:05 AM
by Anonymous
* My good trip gone bad. The_Third_Eye 1,510 2 10/19/01 09:50 PM
by Zen Peddler
* Siezures During Trip
( 1 2 all )
Pavement 4,399 26 06/20/03 11:54 AM
by Xlea321
* How to deal with restlessness after tripping??
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 8,307 35 10/20/19 01:26 AM
by pixelpopper
* Bad Trips. I need info
( 1 2 all )
Trip_Out_7 18,418 23 12/30/22 04:31 PM
by TerdleMountain
* What is a F@&#ING Sweeeeeeeetttttttt Trip?!?!?!?! Trip_Out_7 11,275 14 07/12/22 10:06 AM
by LogicaL Chaos
* Can pot COOKIES increase a shroom trip?
( 1 2 3 all )
Trip_Out_7 20,972 42 10/11/23 04:53 PM
by Neurotech
* Is it posible to trip on shrooms w/out smoking pot
( 1 2 all )
Cosmic_Monkey 19,483 27 05/30/20 06:01 AM
by LogicaL Chaos

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
154 topic views. 1 members, 53 guests and 60 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.003 seconds on 14 queries.