Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 547 | 548 | 549 | 550 | 551 | 552 | 553 | 554 | 555 | 556 | 557 | 558 | 559 | 560 | 561 | 562 | 563 | 564 | 565 | 566 | 567 | | Last >
Re: Political Memes and Pics and Shit [Re: vicepope]
    #29658931 -

vicepope said:
Asante said:


Tekhnologii!



Putin famously doesn't like mushrooms more of a lsd and ketamine.



I wonder why the world's worse guy wouldn't like a introspective drug


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Political Memes and Pics and Shit [Re: gopher] * 1
    #29659014 -

Milo appearing on Piers Morgan today:



:rofl:

Edited by GerryD (09/01/26 01:59 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Political Memes and Pics and Shit [Re: Asante]
    #29659083 -

Asante said:


Tekhnologii!



:putin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Political Memes and Pics and Shit [Re: Stable Genius] * 1
    #29659094 -



:hereyougo:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Political Memes and Pics and Shit [Re: GerryD]
    #29659100 -

GerryD said:
Milo appearing on Piers Morgan today:



:rofl:



Ladies and gentleman, Kamala Harris’ next campaign surrogate.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Political Memes and Pics and Shit [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #29659134 -

Out of everything disgusting Milo had done in his life I feel like working for Kanye (I will never call that subhuman piece of sun baked shit “ye”.) was the most disguising.


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Political Memes and Pics and Shit [Re: SARAtonin]
    #29659158 -

I feel like Kanye is less of a burden on humanity because he at least gave us Graduation and Late Registration, at least one iota of cultural contribution.

Milo has just always been a scumbag. Maybe he can redeem himself by Loomering Laura.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Political Memes and Pics and Shit [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #29659182 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Political Memes and Pics and Shit [Re: Stable Genius]
    #29659245 -

What is Jesus’s favorite type of gun?

A nail gun.


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Political Memes and Pics and Shit [Re: SARAtonin]
    #29659294 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Political Memes and Pics and Shit [Re: Stable Genius]
    #29659308 -

Nice AI slop, really helps enhance the point!


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Edited by SARAtonin (09/01/26 09:55 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Political Memes and Pics and Shit [Re: SARAtonin] * 1
    #29659311 -

Mod edit:nope

Edited by Enlil (09/02/26 08:18 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Political Memes and Pics and Shit [Re: Stable Genius]
    #29659324 -

Cool dude, masks off I guess. (Has been for a while)

Edit: wanted to add the Future song lol




Edited by SARAtonin (09/01/26 10:45 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Political Memes and Pics and Shit [Re: Stable Genius]
    #29659326 -

Stable Genius said:




I guess I should reply so he can’t edit it.



Anyways, watch him not get so much as a warning. :lol:

(Didn’t report btw and I don’t report in general)


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Political Memes and Pics and Shit [Re: SARAtonin]
    #29659330 -

There be a $700 million Israeli fund to improve their PR with all the genocide theyre doing.


--------------------
I am whatever Darwin needs me to be.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Political Memes and Pics and Shit [Re: sudly]
    #29659354 -

I do my work for free tyvm


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Political Memes and Pics and Shit [Re: SARAtonin]
    #29659360 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Political Memes and Pics and Shit [Re: Stable Genius]
    #29659366 -

I’m glad that you’re a glide buddy. :lol:



--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Political Memes and Pics and Shit [Re: SARAtonin]
    #29659449 -




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Political Memes and Pics and Shit [Re: SARAtonin] * 1
    #29659450 -

SARAtonin said:
Stable Genius said:




I guess I should reply so he can’t edit it.



Anyways, watch him not get so much as a warning. :lol:





Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 547 | 548 | 549 | 550 | 551 | 552 | 553 | 554 | 555 | 556 | 557 | 558 | 559 | 560 | 561 | 562 | 563 | 564 | 565 | 566 | 567 | | Last >

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Some offbeat Political Humor (Pics.) mjshroomer 977 3 11/04/02 02:59 PM
by dee_N_ae
* The Bourgeoisie, or The Tyranny of the Hair Dryer FutureExPatriot 694 3 10/30/02 04:25 PM
by frogsheath
* The United States is NOT Capitalist...
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
trendalM 17,903 133 09/28/09 11:34 AM
by Phred
* Evil Capitalists vs. Enlightened Statists
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Evolving 7,277 63 11/01/02 08:19 AM
by Innvertigo
* Capitalism or Socialism?
( 1 2 3 all )
PotSmokinHippie 7,738 40 08/01/01 05:14 PM
by svoboda
* political activsm Crobih 960 9 02/19/03 01:31 PM
by Crobih
* Socialist auto insurance vs. capitalist auto insurance carbonhoots 1,062 11 08/29/03 10:33 PM
by DoctorJ
* capitalist pigs! (a good read) carbonhoots 909 3 04/13/02 10:00 PM
by nugsarenice

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
154,925 topic views. 1 members, 4 guests and 26 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.017 seconds on 18 queries.