Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 2729 | 2730 | 2731 | 2732 | 2733 | 2734 | 2735 | 2736 | 2737 | 2738 | 2739 | 2740 | 2741 | 2742 | 2743 | 2744 | 2745 | 2746 | 2747 | 2748 | 2749 | | Last >
Re: Thread Killers: Shroomery’s Bindweed Repository [Re: Powdered_Toastman]
    #29658859 -

Powdered_Toastman said:
He's talking about spaghettios




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers: Shroomery’s Bindweed Repository [Re: Powdered_Toastman]
    #29658863 -

Powdered_Toastman said:
He's talking about spaghettios



I prefer beefaroni but I do eat it straight outta the can


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers: Shroomery’s Bindweed Repository [Re: KevinDontWave] * 1
    #29658864 -

Mum used to make me cold tinned spaghetti sandwiches for lunch at school. Can you imagine what the bread was like by lunchtime?

It is delicious on fresh bread though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers: Shroomery’s Bindweed Repository [Re: nuds]
    #29658869 -

nuds said:
Mum used to make me cold tinned spaghetti sandwiches for lunch at school. Can you imagine what the bread was like by lunchtime?

It is delicious on fresh bread though.



Was she holding a grudge?

Your confession has inadvertently made me feel much better about my skyline obsession


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers: Shroomery’s Birdseed Suppository [Re: KevinDontWave] * 1
    #29658877 -

I had room temp, out of the can vegetarian baked beans for dinner last night.

My answer is always, I really like camping.


--------------------

From all I may be, or have been before,
To mingle with the Universe, and feel
What I can ne’er express, yet cannot all conceal.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers: Shroomery’s Bindweed Repository [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29658878 -

I made carnivore mashed potatoes but I fucked up

My pan wasn't big enough, and the nonstick was scratched abit which let the eggs burn before they dried out

Despite using eggs a bit wet and some burn bits, it came out surprisingly good


Quote:
Name

Add beef gelatin to a dry non-stick skillet over medium to medium high heat. Stir constantly and toast to a golden yellow/light brown color.

Add butter to pan and melt on medium heat while combining with gelatin.

Add egg whites, salt, and optional seasonings.

Scramble egg whites breaking up into small pieces while stirring.

Continue cooking egg whites until all liquid has dried up in the pan leaving crumbly eggs and residual butter fat. Use medium heat and stir constantly to avoid browning the eggs as much as possible.

Remove from heat and leave in skillet. This should smell similar to buttered popcorn and all egg smell should be gone.

Add eggs to a blender. Add mozzarella and Parmesan. Turn blender on low and add 1/4 cup cream. Slowly increase speed pushing mixture into blade of blender as necessary.

If mixture is too dry to blend add heavy cream 2-3 Tbsp at a time as needed and continue pushing mixture down into blender blades until mixture starts to blend.

Be careful to use as little liquid as possible to make sure you do not make the mixture too thin to work as potatoes. Slowly increase speed to high if adjustable. If not, increase in whatever increments are available until blending on high.

Mixture should start to flow into blades and blend but should remain as thick as possible. Water can also be added to avoid using too much cream if desired.

Once mixture becomes a smooth cohesive blended mix, taste for salt. Add more if you wish. Remove mixture to sauce pan to rest until time to serve.


When ready to serve, heat in sauce pan over medium heat, stirring frequently. Serve immediately.


To reheat leftover mash, heat over medium heat in sauce pan stirring frequently. Add more hot cream/butter as necessary if desired. Stir well and serve.



&pp=2AHzAZACAQ%3D%3D


They taste pretty good even though I burnt them and didn't get all the egg out


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Edited by gopher (09/01/26 09:34 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers: Shroomery’s Birdseed Suppository [Re: birdeatingspider]
    #29658886 -

birdeatingspider said:
I had room temp, out of the can vegetarian baked beans for dinner last night.

My answer is always, I really like camping.



I follow in the steps of Lenny


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers: Shroomery’s Bindweed Repository [Re: Mistakes]
    #29658889 -

Mistakes said:
KevinDontWave said:
Dedicating 4 pages of threadkillers to bitching about OTD is a waste. Somebody come get me when this blows over.



You gonna go crack open a cold one with the boys?



lol you guys dont doxx me i'm secretly boomhauer. yep.


--------------------
----<><><>----
⁂ tail-lights, back-pockets, rearview mirrors ⁂

⁂ guides | grows | supreme air box | sporeaddict ⁂

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers: Shroomery’s Bindweed Repository [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29658890 -

GenesisCorrupted said:
Powdered_Toastman said:
He's talking about spaghettios







I was in a band called johnny whoopass credo at one point.


--------------------
----<><><>----
⁂ tail-lights, back-pockets, rearview mirrors ⁂

⁂ guides | grows | supreme air box | sporeaddict ⁂

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers: Shroomery’s Bindweed Repository [Re: Powdered_Toastman] * 1
    #29658894 -

Powdered_Toastman said:




I dont enjoy the fact that I’m jealous of this


--------------------
A Love Letter to New Growers
The 7 Edicts of Mushroom Cultivation as Decreed by Smellyhobbit

:kodama:


Anyone can get a canopy. But can you get what you want?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers: Shroomery’s Bindweed suppository [Re: Smellyhobbit]
    #29658901 -

:smug:


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers: Shroomery’s Bindweed Repository [Re: Powdered_Toastman] * 1
    #29658903 -

Powdered_Toastman said:
:smug:



Behold the smug look of a man that owns a metal spoon.

Must be nice


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers: Shroomery’s Bindweed Repository [Re: KevinDontWave] * 1
    #29658912 -

Lol its from Google images, I wish I had a can of cold spaghettios to crack open right now though.


Im currently in line for Oregon trail foodstamps so this might become a reality later on and yes we do have metal spoons at the sober living :lol:


Although im more of a toss it back and chug it like a snake type of spaghettio consumer myself


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers: Shroomery’s Bindweed Repository [Re: Powdered_Toastman]
    #29658995 -

PTM! How ya doin bud?


--------------------


Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers: Shroomery’s Bindweed Repository [Re: Sulfurshelfsean] * 2
    #29659027 -

He’s been aromatic and moist thank you.


--------------------
A Love Letter to New Growers
The 7 Edicts of Mushroom Cultivation as Decreed by Smellyhobbit

:kodama:


Anyone can get a canopy. But can you get what you want?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers: Shroomery’s Bindweed Repository [Re: Smellyhobbit] * 1
    #29659034 -



--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers: Shroomery’s Bindweed Repository [Re: Powdered_Toastman] * 1
    #29659054 -

I’m getting notes of old rope and soggy mulch


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers: Shroomery’s Bindweed Repository [Re: KevinDontWave] * 1
    #29659119 -

Just like mother used to make


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers: Shroomery’s Bindweed Repository [Re: Powdered_Toastman] * 2
    #29659120 -

Perhaps washed with yolks. He took a delicate bath this morning


--------------------
----<><><>----
⁂ tail-lights, back-pockets, rearview mirrors ⁂

⁂ guides | grows | supreme air box | sporeaddict ⁂

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers: Shroomery’s Bindweed Repository [Re: fiddle_head]
    #29659208 -



2 all day but gotta bring SMB3 with it.

Edited by Rukus (09/01/26 06:37 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 2729 | 2730 | 2731 | 2732 | 2733 | 2734 | 2735 | 2736 | 2737 | 2738 | 2739 | 2740 | 2741 | 2742 | 2743 | 2744 | 2745 | 2746 | 2747 | 2748 | 2749 | | Last >

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Cow Punk and Psychobilly appreciation thread?
( 1 2 all )
PapaverS 8,420 27 12/24/09 12:19 AM
by GabbaDj
* Psyborgs recommend a movie thread.
( 1 2 all )
psyborg 5,511 35 04/19/04 05:03 PM
by RunDMT
* length afoaf 490 2 10/04/04 01:22 PM
by afoaf
* I have a box full of police flares. Ellis Dee 1,744 13 11/11/02 10:03 PM
by spud
* The Sunday morning Thread
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Ripple 10,312 123 08/23/15 07:42 PM
by pfxtc
* my killer tent setup on shrooms.
( 1 2 all )
kadakuda 3,096 24 09/28/04 07:41 PM
by kadakuda
* Just had a killer idea Dreamer987 1,124 12 11/23/04 04:57 PM
by Peterthinks
* RunDMT's Music suggestion thread
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
RunDMT 30,173 133 09/11/07 04:08 PM
by Shroomism

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
466,768 topic views. 8 members, 3 guests and 203 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.062 seconds spending 0.036 seconds on 18 queries.