Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 |
Re: New User Welcome Wagon [Re: The Door] * 2
    #29644363 -

The Door said:





Man I love this, Seeing the round markings to make round holes, then seeing a crack not long after you started cutting and then square holes, dude this is epic and made my day, love it and no I am not ironic, that's will power :rockon:

You'll never reach the level of B Traven, but you're up there, nice.



--------------------
“All Fungi are edible.

Some fungi are only edible once.”
― Terry Pratchett


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New User Welcome Wagon [Re: Kloakk] * 3
    #29644389 -

Welcome to all! The universe has been toying with me and so I’m kinda in and out rn. Glad to see all the new and returning folks popping in here - you are all very welcome!

I’m glad you’re here, and nice to meet ya! There are plenty of kind-hearted souls here that will help if ever wanted. We’re looking forward to seeing your grows as you move along in your journey here.

Peace to you, all, friends!


--------------------
Peace to you, friend!
The HHG is a guide to getting started.
New User Welcome Wagon
GROWER’S BEST photo contest: join the fun!
CAKE WARS III - Starts SEPT 1, 2026

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New User Welcome Wagon [Re: fiddle_head]
    #29644504 -

fiddle_head said:
The Door said:
Hey! Long time lurker here. Pumped to learn, grow and give back to this awesome community. Cheers!



well, hello there, welcome to the site, im fid. If you have any questions, or if you're confused about something whether it is site or cultivation related you can send me a pm.




:whathesaid:


--------------------
:hippie::mushroom2:Take it easy. if it's easy. take it twice:mushroom2::mushroom2:
:sporedrop:The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery:sporedrop:

**A LINK TO EVERTHING**


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New User Welcome Wagon [Re: The Door]
    #29644591 -

The Door said:
fiddle_head said:
The Door said:
Solid stuff and link. I successfully completed Ziran's PF Tek several years back. Now getting back into things, I've got a PC arriving to start learning agar. Looking forward to it



Welcome! Is it a 23qt Presto, or other? Congratulations on your decision to learn agar. Will you construct an SAB, or use a flow hood?



Howdy fid! I got a good deal on a 16qt Presto.



I already constructed a deformed SAB when I knocked up two, 2lbs AIO "magic bags" last week. Yeah, I know, I know but I was itching to get back lol Gonna follow Pastywhyte's Easy Agar Tek.



Bang for the buck, I have the same cooker, she's a workhorse that keeps on giving. 

I used an old metal coffee can for my SAB holes, worked perfect. 

"Welcome... too... the MUSHINE!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New User Welcome Wagon [Re: Kloakk]
    #29645284 -

Kloakk said:
The Door said:





Man I love this, Seeing the round markings to make round holes, then seeing a crack not long after you started cutting and then square holes, dude this is epic and made my day, love it and no I am not ironic, that's will power :rockon:

You'll never reach the level of B Traven, but you're up there, nice.





Oh for sure LOL It was late and my original plan to use a hot coffee can fell through when I realized my induction stove wasn't gonna work. And I didn't have a hole saw so a utility knife was gonna do it.


--------------------
Just read it, dammit: The Hitchhiker's Guide

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New User Welcome Wagon [Re: MushLuvR77]
    #29645285 -

Thanks Mush and yeah it's pretty solid. I had the 23qt version before but the 16qt one should be fine too. My induction stove wouldn't heat up my coffee can. I used a hole saw last time I made a SAB.


--------------------
Just read it, dammit: The Hitchhiker's Guide

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New User Welcome Wagon [Re: Kloakk]
    #29645408 -

Kloakk said:
The Door said:





Man I love this, Seeing the round markings to make round holes, then seeing a crack not long after you started cutting and then square holes, dude this is epic and made my day, love it and no I am not ironic, that's will power :rockon:

You'll never reach the level of B Traven, but you're up there, nice.





where is that guy anyway


--------------------
what i've been growing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New User Welcome Wagon [Re: arlo.arlo]
    #29645416 -

arlo.arlo said:
where is that guy anyway



Self ban :beartrap:


--------------------
“All Fungi are edible.

Some fungi are only edible once.”
― Terry Pratchett


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New User Welcome Wagon [Re: Kloakk] * 2
    #29645424 -

nice fella. i hope he enjoys his time off.

and welcome every new person and future new person in perpetuity.


--------------------
what i've been growing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New User Welcome Wagon [Re: flapping_bird] * 7
    #29647654 -

Hello, friends. I am producer of gourmet mushrooms at the small business scale, and currently have been attending my first small, local farmer's market this year, with plans to sell wholesale to local markets in the off season.

I have been foraging for wild edible mushrooms throughout northern New England for nearly a decade, and began my cultivation journey in 2024. Since throwing myself headlong into the art of cultivation, I have found incredible personal growth and enrichment via the science of microbiology, and at current, have plans to expand to a private farm.

I believe, wholeheartedly, that mushrooms can, actually, save the world. I intend to see it happen. Until then, though, I commit myself to providing tasty, healthy, organically grown mushrooms to at home chefs and restaurateurs alike.

Photo dump!







Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New User Welcome Wagon [Re: LRMF] * 1
    #29648002 -

Welcome!
:maw:


--------------------
This hobby has taught me many things.
Most of those things are patience.


The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery
The Official Shroomery Cultivation Museum
CakeWars
III

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New User Welcome Wagon [Re: Scemilope] * 1
    #29648017 -

Lookin good!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New User Welcome Wagon [Re: Rasmodius] * 3
    #29648145 -

Hello all

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New User Welcome Wagon [Re: copperwire] * 1
    #29648254 -

Welcome to copperwire and LRMF! Glad y’all found this friendly little gathering spot in the wide world of the Shroomery!  I’m glad you’re here, and it’s nice to meet ya. There are plenty of good folks around to help if that’s ever wanted. I’m looking forward to seeing your grows as you move along in your journey here.

Peace to you, friends!


--------------------
Peace to you, friend!
The HHG is a guide to getting started.
New User Welcome Wagon
GROWER’S BEST photo contest: join the fun!
CAKE WARS III - Starts SEPT 1, 2026

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New User Welcome Wagon [Re: flapping_bird] * 5
    #29648645 -

Hello everyone, I've dabbled in growing few years back now trying to get back into it, re-learn the things i've forgotten etc. It's nice joining a BB forum again, feels like 2004 :laugh:

Edited by yaang (08/16/26 06:19 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New User Welcome Wagon [Re: yaang]
    #29648676 -

Welcome cooperwire, LRMF, and yaang. Thanks for joining us!:hug::mushroom2: looking forward to seeing you guys around the shroomery:mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New User Welcome Wagon [Re: Agar Wedge] * 4
    #29649327 -

Hi guys!
Well it took a minute for me to come around to joining, I don't know why I didn't register when I started growing. I picked up cultivation back in May when a friend gave me an old GT spore syringe. From there, I dove straight in with heavy research, a lot of information originating from here actually. I remember about 21 years ago when I was a teen this site was a good resource and seems to have retained the status of THE source for mushroom cultivation. I watched a lot of youtube content and unfortunately theres a good amount of trash - which led me back here! Another great source for garbage information and ignorant people can be found on various facebook fungus groups if one desires aggrevation.

So I've been building a decent little collection of LC jars and a handful of projects going in different phases. I've yet to have my first harvest, but I'm really close as we speak! Anyways, I'm glad to be "back" and look forward to sharing with the community!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New User Welcome Wagon [Re: BurntJalepeno]
    #29649331 -

Close to first harvest, eh?

:hereyougo:

:tendshroom:


Welcome to the shroomery - hope you continue to enjoy learning & adding your passion for shrooms to the lot!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New User Welcome Wagon [Re: LRMF]
    #29649588 -

LRMF said:
Hello, friends. I am producer of gourmet mushrooms at the small business scale, and currently have been attending my first small, local farmer's market this year, with plans to sell wholesale to local markets in the off season.

I have been foraging for wild edible mushrooms throughout northern New England for nearly a decade, and began my cultivation journey in 2024. Since throwing myself headlong into the art of cultivation, I have found incredible personal growth and enrichment via the science of microbiology, and at current, have plans to expand to a private farm.

I believe, wholeheartedly, that mushrooms can, actually, save the world. I intend to see it happen. Until then, though, I commit myself to providing tasty, healthy, organically grown mushrooms to at home chefs and restaurateurs alike.

Photo dump!










Your fruits look great; your tent looks like my 2x4 Vivo I use for Cannabis growing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New User Welcome Wagon [Re: MushLuvR77] * 4
    #29649896 -

Lots of new people I remember when I first joined which wasn’t that long ago feels like forever ago! Welcome everyone! Please don’t hesitate to reach out about anything cult or personal I’m here for you all. This is a great community and I’m glad to be a part of it and I’m glad to welcome you all here!! I don’t have much but I’m glad to help anyone expand their collection as well

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 |

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* #cultivation chatroom users ohmatic 711 0 11/08/06 07:26 AM
by ohmatic
* Pod users info needed jon_doe_365 1,636 10 04/27/02 11:08 PM
by Roadkill
* New grower and board user...
( 1 2 all )
MyLastWords 2,135 24 12/14/06 04:11 PM
by Oatman2000
* Martha users. TheFish 1,167 19 03/30/06 02:37 PM
by TheFish
* I am user number 10000! AssHumper10K 1,365 17 11/11/01 08:52 PM
by hatter
* Hello, New user shroomguitar420 213 0 05/01/05 08:11 PM
by
* Ramsey-Seal users...SHOW UP!
( 1 2 all )
Sterile 3,605 34 05/12/01 11:41 PM
by Sterile
* Could new users, infact everyone, read the stickies at the top of the PAGE!!! veda_sticks 265 2 10/23/07 07:16 PM
by boingkster

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
16,177 topic views. 15 members, 134 guests and 211 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 19 queries.