Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 2707 | 2708 | 2709 | 2710 | 2711 | 2712 | 2713 | 2714 | 2715 | 2716 | 2717 | 2718 | 2719 | 2720 | 2721 | 2722 | 2723 | 2724 | 2725 | 2726 | 2727 | | Last >
Re: Thread Killers [Re: Toe_Jam]
    #29647857 -

Thread Killas unite


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29647858 -

:madpirate:
Aye!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29647880 -

What you up to?


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29647889 -

Just chillin, hbu?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29647892 -

Talking to friend online.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers [Re: JonBongGroovy] * 1
    #29647980 -

dude

dude hast

dude hast mich

dude has mich skateboard

dude has mich surfboard

dude has mich rollerskates


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers [Re: twighead]
    #29648039 -

Nein


--------------------
Mycology is my current hyperfixation
Uncommunicated expectations are just premeditated resentments.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers [Re: Mistakes]
    #29648215 -

I’ve been stuck in a freezer all morning
:snow:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29648219 -

KevinDontWave said:
I’ve been stuck in a freezer all morning
:snow:



Did a serial killer snatch you


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers [Re: gopher]
    #29648223 -

Dude I freakin wish. I was just doing inventory but one of the employees accidentally locked me in for like 10 minutes before she realized her mistake.


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29648229 -

You just needed to chill out

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29648230 -

I panicked real hard when I couldn’t get out but I chilled out pretty quickly after I got out and started to thaw


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Edited by KevinDontWave (08/15/26 05:06 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29648234 -

KevinDontWave said:
I panicked real hard when o couldn’t get out but I chilled out pretty quickly after I got out and started to thaw



Were you in there with pig carcasses, would be weird scenery to die to


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers [Re: gopher]
    #29648289 -

gopher said:
KevinDontWave said:
I panicked real hard when o couldn’t get out but I chilled out pretty quickly after I got out and started to thaw



Were you in there with pig carcasses, would be weird scenery to die to



Nah just retail cuts. They butcher pretty quickly after slaughtering and then the cuts get frozen.

The step ladder that’s in there was missing so I had to use a regular ladder which did not want sit flush on the slotted floor so I was modestly worried about falling off the ladder and dying in that fashion.


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Edited by KevinDontWave (08/15/26 04:59 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29648395 -

Yo fuck all that dude. After doing death metal for 20 years, they'd hear me in the next goddamn building the first time I yelled to be let the fuck out.


--------------------
Mycology is my current hyperfixation
Uncommunicated expectations are just premeditated resentments.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers [Re: Mistakes]
    #29648407 -

It wouldn't hurt to try but the circumstances were not in my favor. She was the only person there and that thing is super insulated plus the compressors were running. I think I'm gonna keep the padlock in my pocket the next time I gotta go in there.


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29648408 -

You should have one of the doors like they have in pro kitchens where there's a button on the inside you can push that opens the door from the inside.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29648409 -

Definitely. Should already be doing that in case anything reanimates


--------------------
Mycology is my current hyperfixation
Uncommunicated expectations are just premeditated resentments.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29648417 -

GenesisCorrupted said:
You should have one of the doors like they have in pro kitchens where there's a button on the inside you can push that opens the door from the inside.



Yeah it has one of those but when someone absent mindlessly puts the padlock back on the outside the inside button is rendered pretty useless.


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers [Re: Mistakes]
    #29648418 -

Mistakes said:
Definitely. Should already be doing that in case anything reanimates



imsorrywat
:lolwut:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 2707 | 2708 | 2709 | 2710 | 2711 | 2712 | 2713 | 2714 | 2715 | 2716 | 2717 | 2718 | 2719 | 2720 | 2721 | 2722 | 2723 | 2724 | 2725 | 2726 | 2727 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Trendal just had a stroke
( 1 2 3 4 ... 15 16 )
drtyfrnk 19,933 307 04/15/13 08:18 AM
by trendal
* I think my mom had a stroke
( 1 2 all )
QuantumMeltdown 2,557 38 03/02/17 01:55 PM
by Adammotherfucker
* High blood pressure and shroomin ?????? tripndicular 1,341 8 04/17/04 06:19 PM
by Al_Good
* Farting etiquette
( 1 2 3 all )
RandalFlagg 6,469 40 09/30/05 10:38 PM
by crystallize
* Facts On Farts... Bet You Didn't Know All Of This! TM 6,603 13 09/23/06 03:20 AM
by shymanta
* Federal Antiquated law Response Team (FART) Microcosmatrix 1,160 12 11/03/05 02:29 PM
by Ripple
* Why is farting funny?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Edge 6,393 60 06/23/08 06:57 PM
by Cannabischarlie
* Does AC need air from outside? sublime22 826 16 08/04/06 10:13 AM
by TM

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
470,778 topic views. 6 members, 64 guests and 314 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.065 seconds spending 0.033 seconds on 16 queries.