Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 684 | 685 | 686 | 687 | 688 | 689 | 690 | 691 | 692 | 693 | 694 | 695 | 696 | 697 | 698 | 699 | 700 | 701 | 702 | 703 | 704 |
Re: I am Caяl Brain [Re: twighead]
    #29640917 -

For suck fake, just


LOOK AT THAT HOOOOOOOEEERRRRRRRZZZZZ!!!!


--------------------
Smile through our disguises.

:dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am Caяl Brain [Re: Toe_Jam]
    #29640951 -

I will put my toe in that

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am Caяl Brain [Re: dextrohacker]
    #29640964 -

Peanut butter on my shrimps.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am Caяl Brain [Re: space daddy] * 1
    #29640971 -

Gee I never thought of that.

No, they stopped taking my calls like



long ago.


--------------------
Smile through our disguises.

:dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am Caяl Brain [Re: Toe_Jam] * 2
    #29640975 -

What do you need

What do you want

Can I not just live here without having to occasionally deal with you animals


--------------------
A Love Letter to New Growers
The 7 Edicts of Mushroom Cultivation as Decreed by Smellyhobbit

:kodama:


Anyone can get a canopy. But can you get what you want?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am Caяl Brain [Re: Smellyhobbit]
    #29641122 -

everyone shut up it's salami time


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am Caяl Brain [Re: KevinDontWave] * 1
    #29641878 -

Over here we got smoked gouda cheese dripping from the trees and turkey breasts doing the funky chicken down the sky on mayonnaise clouds

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am Caяl Brain [Re: space daddy]
    #29642895 -

And if only I

Could make a deal with Bob

And get him to swap our shifts

I'm not feeling so well,

I think I wanna go home... with no problems..


--------------------
Smile through our disguises.

:dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am Caяl Brain [Re: Toe_Jam]
    #29643338 -

If bananas are now considered dessert I'm gonna blow my brains out


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I am Caяl Brain [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29643359 -

LPOTL?


--------------------
A Love Letter to New Growers
The 7 Edicts of Mushroom Cultivation as Decreed by Smellyhobbit

:kodama:


Anyone can get a canopy. But can you get what you want?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Megustalations [Re: Smellyhobbit]
    #29643360 -

Hail Gein!
:happyclaps:


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Megustalations [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29643361 -

Henry is so fuckin funny dude


--------------------
A Love Letter to New Growers
The 7 Edicts of Mushroom Cultivation as Decreed by Smellyhobbit

:kodama:


Anyone can get a canopy. But can you get what you want?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Megustalations [Re: Smellyhobbit]
    #29643650 -

Yeah he’s super funny. I love Marcus and Ed too. Can’t say I miss Ben that much. Kinda felt like his shit canning was overdue.


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Edited by KevinDontWave (08/09/26 10:15 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Megustalations [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29643673 -

Man that third slot is so hard to fill because Henry and Marcus can carry the show themselves pretty much. I’m not like a HUGE Ed fan. He’s definitely grown on me as the episodes have gone on.

I’m just happy to have such a good show I can listen to between audiobooks.


--------------------
A Love Letter to New Growers
The 7 Edicts of Mushroom Cultivation as Decreed by Smellyhobbit

:kodama:


Anyone can get a canopy. But can you get what you want?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Megustalations [Re: Smellyhobbit]
    #29645074 -

In his defense, Ed recently admitted he’d rather stick to The Brighter Side but nobody gives a shit so they had to put him on the evil show.


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Utter Nonsense Thread [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29645113 -

I can fashion any tree, any hedge, into a vulva.


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Utter Nonsense Thread [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29645348 -

See something you like down there?


:horrified:


--------------------
Smile through our disguises.

:dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Utter Nonsense Thread [Re: Toe_Jam] * 2
    #29645368 -

Me and my friends would have killed ET with hammers I can tell you that much


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Utter Nonsense Thread [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29645405 -

Super early reference to chili in western literature,
The Conquest of New Spain
By Bernal Diaz Del Castille outlines the manner in which the tomatoes and chilis were aboil in preparation for the consumption of their flesh by the natives.


--------------------
Smile through our disguises.

:dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Utter Nonsense Thread [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29646054 -

KevinDontWave said:
Me and my friends would have killed ET with hammers I can tell you that much



As an extraterrestrial myself I take some offense to this Kevin.

I'd appreciate if you wouldn't wave.


--------------------
Smile through our disguises.

:dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 684 | 685 | 686 | 687 | 688 | 689 | 690 | 691 | 692 | 693 | 694 | 695 | 696 | 697 | 698 | 699 | 700 | 701 | 702 | 703 | 704 |


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* RAAAAAAAWH (Official Punk Song Thread)
( 1 2 all )
Cracka_X 6,792 39 10/24/24 06:17 PM
by 073202
* *Official Amanda photo thread* NO FLAMES
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 12,532 31 12/11/02 03:13 PM
by Papaver
* Official Search Assistance Thread!
( 1 2 3 all )
PapaverS 9,390 54 12/06/02 12:29 AM
by Papaver
* Official Sunday night thread?
( 1 2 all )
Infrared 5,590 28 05/31/04 12:21 AM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* Mexicali Blues (official cowboy song thread)
( 1 2 3 all )
Ripple 11,004 52 07/09/11 01:17 AM
by ModularMind
* The official unpopular opinion thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 457 458 )
spirit_shadow 107,571 9,150 10/01/26 09:16 PM
by spirit_shadow
* the official tough poll thread
( 1 2 3 all )
Todcasil 5,182 40 04/25/05 01:17 AM
by SuperMario
* Official Halloween Costume Thread? funkymonk 2,784 18 10/25/04 02:05 AM
by Super_Blunt

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
836,484 topic views. 3 members, 20 guests and 158 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.015 seconds on 16 queries.