Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineshroom_muncher
ex-dope fiend

Loc: The great white north
weird shit in my vision
    #2961987 - 08/03/04 11:41 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

okay this shit is hard to describe but here it goes. Sometimes i see crazy trails and patterns for no reason. its usually at night. FOR INSTANCE i was petting my dog (the most amazing dog in the world) and all of a sudden, whenever i moved my eyes from left to right i'd see little trippy things. like little lighting bolts across my dog's fur. and also i was walking in my hall and i looked left to right and i'd see the same thing against the walls. do u know what this shit is? I'm starting to think I'm paranoid schizo cause whenever i smoke weed (which i hear enhances the symptoms of schizo) i start to get really paranoid and tripped out and its a generally unpleasent experience.

ALSO sometimes at night i close my eyes and i can see the patterns of my room. like where my door is I see the shape of a door, and my dresser and desk and my window and closet all that bullshit. its not actual dream/awake intermissions or whatever you call them. I'm pretty much fully awake when I can still make out the shit in my room. im drunk and depressed so i just felt like making a topic but if you can help me out with either of these things i'd be much obliged.

--------------------
peace sells but whos buyin?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous

Re: weird shit in my vision [Re: shroom_muncher]
    #2962428 - 08/04/04 01:03 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

This could be a condition called Hallucinogen Persisting Perception Disorder (HPPD) where you have permanent hallucinations after a shroom/acid/etc trip. Myself, I have little hallucinations like this now and then, and I've never even had any visual hallucinations on any drug. I don't think it's anything to worry about. I've gotten the other thing too where I sometimes see the outline of a room with my eyes closed. But it happens randomly and very rarely. The most vivid occurance was the first time it happened. I woke up still drunk from the night before and realized I could see the room and my eyes weren't open. I waved my arm in front of my face and saw that too. Freaked me out a tad. :shiftyeyes: :lol:

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Re: weird shit in my vision [Re: ]
    #2962545 - 08/04/04 01:28 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Max,

I read an article the other day about your signature. It said that the ET's dropped off their mentally imbalanced family members here.
The article said that earth is the insane asylum of the universe. I just looked up reading this and saw your signature. I wish I could remember where i read it now as I would post it for shitz and giggles.

I am still laughing about it. I don't beleive it but, it can sure appear that way sometimes.  :nut: :penis: :crazyeyes: :sick:

Sorry I don't know anything about your tracers Muncher. You could do some 3rd eye balancing work to tone it down or learn to have fun with it. :twirlyface:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Offlinetnecseda
birther to none
Re: weird shit in my vision [Re: shroom_muncher]
    #2962915 - 08/04/04 03:46 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

do you have contacts?

Offlineshroom_muncher
ex-dope fiend

Loc: The great white north
Re: weird shit in my vision [Re: tnecseda]
    #2963594 - 08/04/04 11:21 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

no i have 20/20 vision. or maybe a little bit better.

--------------------
peace sells but whos buyin?

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology