Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
weird shit in my vision
    #2961987 -

okay this shit is hard to describe but here it goes. Sometimes i see crazy trails and patterns for no reason. its usually at night. FOR INSTANCE i was petting my dog (the most amazing dog in the world) and all of a sudden, whenever i moved my eyes from left to right i'd see little trippy things. like little lighting bolts across my dog's fur. and also i was walking in my hall and i looked left to right and i'd see the same thing against the walls. do u know what this shit is? I'm starting to think I'm paranoid schizo cause whenever i smoke weed (which i hear enhances the symptoms of schizo) i start to get really paranoid and tripped out and its a generally unpleasent experience.

ALSO sometimes at night i close my eyes and i can see the patterns of my room. like where my door is I see the shape of a door, and my dresser and desk and my window and closet all that bullshit. its not actual dream/awake intermissions or whatever you call them. I'm pretty much fully awake when I can still make out the shit in my room. im drunk and depressed so i just felt like making a topic but if you can help me out with either of these things i'd be much obliged.


--------------------
peace sells but whos buyin?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: weird shit in my vision [Re: shroom_muncher]
    #2962428 -

This could be a condition called Hallucinogen Persisting Perception Disorder (HPPD) where you have permanent hallucinations after a shroom/acid/etc trip. Myself, I have little hallucinations like this now and then, and I've never even had any visual hallucinations on any drug. I don't think it's anything to worry about. I've gotten the other thing too where I sometimes see the outline of a room with my eyes closed. But it happens randomly and very rarely. The most vivid occurance was the first time it happened. I woke up still drunk from the night before and realized I could see the room and my eyes weren't open. I waved my arm in front of my face and saw that too. Freaked me out a tad. :shiftyeyes: :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: weird shit in my vision [Re: ]
    #2962545 -

Max,

I read an article the other day about your signature. It said that the ET's dropped off their mentally imbalanced family members here.
The article said that earth is the insane asylum of the universe. I just looked up reading this and saw your signature. I wish I could remember where i read it now as I would post it for shitz and giggles.

I am still laughing about it. I don't beleive it but, it can sure appear that way sometimes.  :nut: :penis: :crazyeyes: :sick:

Sorry I don't know anything about your tracers Muncher. You could do some 3rd eye balancing work to tone it down or learn to have fun with it. :twirlyface:


--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: weird shit in my vision [Re: shroom_muncher]
    #2962915 -

do you have contacts?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: weird shit in my vision [Re: tnecseda]
    #2963594 -

no i have 20/20 vision. or maybe a little bit better.


--------------------
peace sells but whos buyin?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Weird things on zoomies nubious 1,200 13 06/06/03 01:46 PM
by superfine
* some pretty fucked up shit!!!! aluminum_can 1,142 5 11/16/01 05:03 PM
by ~`Tursiops truncatus`~
* Death in life
( 1 2 all )
_VisioN_ 2,480 24 08/29/06 03:34 PM
by LightLifeLove
* Just an article about healing Revelation 1,696 12 02/25/03 05:49 AM
by Peaceful_Nomad
* Vision Quest WaveRider 2,294 19 02/10/03 04:24 AM
by WaveRider
* Visions or no Visions LOBO 1,409 5 08/20/01 07:55 AM
by lucid_dreams
* Visions, Heaven, and Other Nonsense Component 809 5 06/01/02 08:42 AM
by Component
* A weird thought of mine.
( 1 2 all )
Frood 2,868 37 10/22/02 11:11 AM
by Earth_Droid

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
642 topic views. 0 members, 4 guests and 20 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.