Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
First flush of jackfrost sucked so i move it to the martha * 1
    #29609284 -

First flush wear in tubs and the mushrooms wear the size of quarters
Moved them to martha an now they’re getting huge


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First flush of jackfrost sucked so i move it to the martha [Re: 99.99]
    #29609297 -

Harvest them suckers :crazy2:


--------------------
"The earth is a very small stage, in a vast cosmic arena.
Our posturing’s, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that
we have some privileged position in the universe, are challenged.
To me, it underscores our responsibility to deal more kindly with one
another, and to preserve, and cherish, the only home, we've ever known."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First flush of jackfrost sucked so i move it to the martha [Re: wowimflabbergasted]
    #29609307 -

Ill let them go another couple days till i see the blue come out
Ive got lbs of them so its mainly for the pleasure of watching them grow

Funny thing when they grow in the Martha all they turn out to be is  caps. Has anybody else noticed that?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First flush of jackfrost sucked so i move it to the martha [Re: 99.99]
    #29609481 -

Okay nice I wonder if the blue shows up....LSWH


--------------------
"The earth is a very small stage, in a vast cosmic arena.
Our posturing’s, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that
we have some privileged position in the universe, are challenged.
To me, it underscores our responsibility to deal more kindly with one
another, and to preserve, and cherish, the only home, we've ever known."


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First flush of jackfrost sucked so i move it to the martha [Re: wowimflabbergasted]
    #29610562 -

Well, I couldn’t wait as long as I wanted to in order to get the blue tint to them they were growing faster than I thought so I picked them. Got a pretty decent harvest definitely way better than what I would’ve got from the tub.



This is an old grow but its the blue i was looking for


Edited by 99.99 (06/24/26 07:26 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First flush of jackfrost sucked so i move it to the martha [Re: 99.99] * 1
    #29610748 -

NOT BAD
86 grams dry

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First flush of jackfrost sucked so i move it to the martha [Re: 99.99]
    #29610759 -

Nice, dude! Every time I see ol’ Jack I wonder why I have never grown it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First flush of jackfrost sucked so i move it to the martha [Re: AstroSporeFiend]
    #29610834 -

Mind you... The Martha wasn't the reason. Second flushes are typically larger fruits.

Micro mushrooms are usually the result of improper field capacity leaning on the wet side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First flush of jackfrost sucked so i move it to the martha [Re: DV8DUG]
    #29610929 -

Yes, you’re correct. I should’ve brought that up. The second flushes are normally larger than the first but there’s no way I would’ve got all the side pans and all the mushrooms from underneath if I would not have.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Help with second flush repobob 598 1 02/28/02 01:33 PM
by black_dove
* Q? for Magash or other Martha type users... Anonymous 1,758 11 08/14/04 12:09 AM
by phucknut68
* I think I should move on to quart jars!
( 1 2 all )
Shrooms4e 4,438 23 11/14/02 10:40 PM
by Skikid16
* Can you case after your first flush? TheGreenLantern 3,055 19 04/29/02 02:53 PM
by Anno
* Bigger pinns on second flush? Amanita_Dreamer 2,148 4 05/19/03 03:01 PM
by BigJohnson
* Bulk Flushing Question kjb1891 1,050 5 06/16/03 03:25 PM
by kjb1891
* WACK FLUSH! HELP.. *pics*
( 1 2 all )
nestafy 9,539 28 10/03/01 12:57 PM
by Ryche Hawk
* Re: second flush Lana 1,836 4 01/19/00 08:51 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
198 topic views. 22 members, 93 guests and 253 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.