Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | | Last >
Re: New User Welcome Wagon [Re: flapping_bird] * 1
    #29578377 -

flapping_bird said:
Wooohoo! The New User Welcome Wagon Thread has welcomed ***76*** new or returning members in the last 107 days! I'm so glad to see so many folks stopping in to say hello & introduce themselves. So nice to be able to start one's journey here with a friendly welcome & support of a bunch of new friends!

Peace to you, all, friends!



Thanks for hosting this thing! It was a very nice way to break the ice, great vibes and definitely working as intended. Well done :rockdude:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New User Welcome Wagon [Re: flapping_bird] * 1
    #29578546 -

flapping_bird said:
Wooohoo! The New User Welcome Wagon Thread has welcomed ***76*** new or returning members in the last 107 days! I'm so glad to see so many folks stopping in to say hello & introduce themselves. So nice to be able to start one's journey here with a friendly welcome & support of a bunch of new friends!

Peace to you, all, friends!



Wow. That is quite the pace. We all benefit from fresh blood.:kaneclap:


--------------------
"The cosmos is within us. We are made of star-stuff. We are a way for the universe to know itself."

Carl Sagan

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New User Welcome Wagon [Re: DaBelly] * 7
    #29580159 -

I figure I should stop in here and say hello since I plan to be around for awhile. I've been lurking here for about 6 months now, which is how long I have been growing. I have a ton of respect for all the trusted cultivators here because you all have made cultivation so easy for me. I've probably spent 50+ hours reading about cultivation on the Shroomery and am finally starting to have some real success.

It feels kind of embarrassing looking back now, but 6 months ago I bought my first all in one grow bag and yielded about 15 grams fresh  of Thrasher Cubensis.

Next, I went on to buying precolonized grain spawn and preprepared substrate, where I dumped the spawn into the substrate bag, mixed it up and hoped for the best. Again, I ended up with a few fruits from some bags and total failures from others. The bags were supposed to be set and forget but were just not working like that and drying out instead. My third bag I decided to mist occasionally and ended up with a full flush of MVP.

After that, I was still buying the spawn and substrate already prepared but I ditched the bag and started mixing it in shoeboxes. Started to get a feel for surface conditions and really start dialing things in. I ended up with my first full canopy. I kept doing it this way for awhile until my fiancee bought me a pressure cooker (Presto 23 qt) for my birthday.

Since then, I have been doing everything myself - making and pouring agar, sterilizing grains and inoculating with agar, prepping substrates, coir, manure, etc. This past week I harvested fruits from my first ever grow where I did everything myself: LC (purchased) --> agar --> grain --> bulk --> harvest. The grow was Pan Cyan TTBVI in a monotub. I have waited 14 years to try Pans and will finally get to experience them this weekend.

I am glad to be here and grateful for all you folks and all the hard work you have put in to advance cultivation to where it is today.

A few pics of my progress so far:








Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New User Welcome Wagon [Re: SignedinStranger] * 1
    #29580202 -

Nice job! Welcome!


--------------------
How it should and shouldnโ€™t look with photos

Mmmhmmm ๐ŸŒš

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New User Welcome Wagon [Re: SignedinStranger] * 2
    #29580216 -

6 months in and already snippin pans and hitting the 100g club. And is that an enigma block?! Whoof.

:damnright:

Welcome to the party! You're fuckin crushing it already. It's always the ones that do the reading...

How was thrasher btw? I literally came on here tonight to search it because I got an LC syringe at a gas station and had never heard of it before.


--------------------


.~`  ๐”… ๐”ž ๐”ค ๐”ข ๐”ฉ  ๐Ÿฅฏ  ๐”… ๐”ฆ ๐”ฑ ๐”ข ๐”ฐ  `~.
:salute: CAKE WARS III HAPPENING NOW :salute:

๐Ÿงช Castellani Preservation | ๐Ÿ”ฌ The Slidewich | โ˜ ๏ธ Touchless skull sterilizer | ๐Ÿ“ธ Agar plate scanner


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New User Welcome Wagon [Re: SignedinStranger]
    #29580254 -

SignedinStranger said:
I figure I should stop in here and say hello since I plan to be around for awhile. I've been lurking here for about 6 months now, which is how long I have been growing. I have a ton of respect for all the trusted cultivators here because you all have made cultivation so easy for me. I've probably spent 50+ hours reading about cultivation on the Shroomery and am finally starting to have some real success.

It feels kind of embarrassing looking back now, but 6 months ago I bought my first all in one grow bag and yielded about 15 grams fresh  of Thrasher Cubensis.

Next, I went on to buying precolonized grain spawn and preprepared substrate, where I dumped the spawn into the substrate bag, mixed it up and hoped for the best. Again, I ended up with a few fruits from some bags and total failures from others. The bags were supposed to be set and forget but were just not working like that and drying out instead. My third bag I decided to mist occasionally and ended up with a full flush of MVP.

After that, I was still buying the spawn and substrate already prepared but I ditched the bag and started mixing it in shoeboxes. Started to get a feel for surface conditions and really start dialing things in. I ended up with my first full canopy. I kept doing it this way for awhile until my fiancee bought me a pressure cooker (Presto 23 qt) for my birthday.

Since then, I have been doing everything myself - making and pouring agar, sterilizing grains and inoculating with agar, prepping substrates, coir, manure, etc. This past week I harvested fruits from my first ever grow where I did everything myself: LC (purchased) --> agar --> grain --> bulk --> harvest. The grow was Pan Cyan TTBVI in a monotub. I have waited 14 years to try Pans and will finally get to experience them this weekend.

I am glad to be here and grateful for all you folks and all the hard work you have put in to advance cultivation to where it is today.

A few pics of my progress so far:











Good job and welcome. Looks like you can teach a few of us a thing or two!:mushdance:


--------------------
"The cosmos is within us. We are made of star-stuff. We are a way for the universe to know itself."

Carl Sagan

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New User Welcome Wagon [Re: DaBelly]
    #29580317 -

@SignedinStranger: Welcome! Nice to meet ya! Iโ€™m glad youโ€™re here and that you stopped in to say hello. There are a lot of good people here that are willimg to help out, if that is ever wanted. This is a good place and Iโ€™m flad youโ€™re with us! Looking forward to seeing more of your grows as you move along in your journey here!

Peace to you, friend!


--------------------
Peace to you, friend!
The HHG is a guide to getting started.
New User Welcome Wagon
GROWERโ€™S BEST photo contest: join the fun!
CAKE WARS III - Starts SEPT 1, 2026

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New User Welcome Wagon [Re: Rasmodius] * 2
    #29580400 -

Rasmodius said:
And is that an enigma block?! Whoof.




The variety of that block is Hydra which is a mutation similar to Enigma, but I am not sure what variety the mutation comes from. I got these genetics locally and if I remember right, I think they are a Gandalf mutation. They are really strong and really pleasant and clean feeling. Supposedly they are stronger than Enigma. The place I got them from does testing and they came in at 29 mg Psilocybin per dry gram, which I believe based on my own experience with them.





How was thrasher btw? I literally came on here tonight to search it because I got an LC syringe at a gas station and had never heard of it before.



Trasher was also really nice. I didn't have much to sample but I tried 0.75 grams dried and it was about as strong as 1.75 - 2 grams of typical Cubes, but again cleaner and more clear headed. I think Trasher is a Penis Envy type, so that would make sense.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New User Welcome Wagon [Re: SignedinStranger] * 3
    #29580402 -

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New User Welcome Wagon [Re: Rasmodius] * 1
    #29580777 -

Rasmodius said:
How was thrasher btw? I literally came on here tonight to search it because I got an LC syringe at a gas station and had never heard of it before.



what part of the world do you live in with LCs at the fuckin gas station? I thought I lived in the most free state in the union but I guess not lol


--------------------
REPENT

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New User Welcome Wagon [Re: jbgtaa] * 1
    #29581173 -

jbgtaa said:
what part of the world do you live in with LCs at the fuckin gas station? I thought I lived in the most free state in the union but I guess not lol



At the time, Portland. Also bought a bodybuilding bulbasaur figurine and a pair of knockoff sequined louboutin loafers, $5 each. In the end, Portland was not for me, but the stories are true, it really do be like that.


--------------------


.~`  ๐”… ๐”ž ๐”ค ๐”ข ๐”ฉ  ๐Ÿฅฏ  ๐”… ๐”ฆ ๐”ฑ ๐”ข ๐”ฐ  `~.
:salute: CAKE WARS III HAPPENING NOW :salute:

๐Ÿงช Castellani Preservation | ๐Ÿ”ฌ The Slidewich | โ˜ ๏ธ Touchless skull sterilizer | ๐Ÿ“ธ Agar plate scanner


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New User Welcome Wagon [Re: SignedinStranger] * 1
    #29581193 -

:mygoditsfullofstars:
Gawd dahm


--------------------
All the worldโ€™s a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New User Welcome Wagon [Re: Libertycap97]
    #29581359 -

Yeah portland do be like that ๐Ÿ˜ณ there's prob ppl on the corners selling multispore syringes ๐Ÿ˜‚


--------------------





An enigma some caerulescens n a mono ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New User Welcome Wagon [Re: bloodssonnew]
    #29581371 -

Bro thatโ€™s WILD

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New User Welcome Wagon [Re: Rasmodius] * 1
    #29581815 -

Rasmodius said:
jbgtaa said:
what part of the world do you live in with LCs at the fuckin gas station? I thought I lived in the most free state in the union but I guess not lol



At the time, Portland. Also bought a bodybuilding bulbasaur figurine and a pair of knockoff sequined louboutin loafers, $5 each. In the end, Portland was not for me, but the stories are true, it really do be like that.



God damn lol
Portlanders and st Louisians must have a similar gas station experience minus fucking active psilocybe liquid cultures :rofl2: you can get pretty much any knockoff designer, dick pills, honey packs, liquor at all hours before 3am and after 6am,meth and crack pipes, clean needles and now apparently you can just buy regular old weed out of the gas station because nobody checks if its delta 8 or delta 9, glad not to live there anymore but I miss the gas stations lol the coolest things at any gas station around me anymore is ammo and fireworks


--------------------
REPENT

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New User Welcome Wagon [Re: jbgtaa] * 4
    #29585371 -

Just stopping in as a newby to say hi from the southern hemisphere. Iโ€™m both new to the forums and new to mycology/cultivation.

Itโ€™s something Iโ€™ve been interested in doing for years but never had the means to do or ability to get materials for. Looking forward to getting started and contributing where possible.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New User Welcome Wagon [Re: Chetz]
    #29585380 -

@Chetz - Welcome! Iโ€™m glad youโ€™re here!  There are lots of great folks around, willing to help if thatโ€™s ever wanted. Looking forward to seeing your grows as you move along in your journey here!

Peace to you, friend!


--------------------
Peace to you, friend!
The HHG is a guide to getting started.
New User Welcome Wagon
GROWERโ€™S BEST photo contest: join the fun!
CAKE WARS III - Starts SEPT 1, 2026

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New User Welcome Wagon [Re: Chetz] * 2
    #29585447 -

Welcome home my friend!! Welcome to the shroomery, weโ€™re glad to have you. If you havenโ€™t, give the hitchhikerโ€™s guide a read. What is your end goal with cultivation?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New User Welcome Wagon [Re: Chetz] * 1
    #29585490 -

Welcome. Happy to have you. So much to learn here and great teachers. :mushdance:


--------------------
"The cosmos is within us. We are made of star-stuff. We are a way for the universe to know itself."

Carl Sagan

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New User Welcome Wagon [Re: Chetz] * 1
    #29585607 -

Welcome! Good vibes ahead!


--------------------


.~`  ๐”… ๐”ž ๐”ค ๐”ข ๐”ฉ  ๐Ÿฅฏ  ๐”… ๐”ฆ ๐”ฑ ๐”ข ๐”ฐ  `~.
:salute: CAKE WARS III HAPPENING NOW :salute:

๐Ÿงช Castellani Preservation | ๐Ÿ”ฌ The Slidewich | โ˜ ๏ธ Touchless skull sterilizer | ๐Ÿ“ธ Agar plate scanner


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | | Last >

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* #cultivation chatroom users ohmatic 709 0 11/08/06 07:26 AM
by ohmatic
* Pod users info needed jon_doe_365 1,636 10 04/27/02 11:08 PM
by Roadkill
* New grower and board user...
( 1 2 all )
MyLastWords 2,134 24 12/14/06 04:11 PM
by Oatman2000
* Martha users. TheFish 1,166 19 03/30/06 02:37 PM
by TheFish
* I am user number 10000! AssHumper10K 1,365 17 11/11/01 08:52 PM
by hatter
* Hello, New user shroomguitar420 213 0 05/01/05 08:11 PM
by
* Ramsey-Seal users...SHOW UP!
( 1 2 all )
Sterile 3,596 34 05/12/01 11:41 PM
by Sterile
* Could new users, infact everyone, read the stickies at the top of the PAGE!!! veda_sticks 261 2 10/23/07 07:16 PM
by boingkster

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
15,523 topic views. 25 members, 210 guests and 350 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 19 queries.