Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | | Last >
Re: New User Welcome Wagon [Re: jbgtaa]
    #29572628 -

@jbgtaa - welcome back, friend! Glad you’re here and I look forward to seeing pics of your grows as you move along on your path here.

Peace to you, friend!


--------------------
Peace to you, friend!
The HHG is a guide to getting started.
New User Welcome Wagon
GROWER’S BEST photo contest: join the fun!
CAKE WARS III - Starts SEPT 1, 2026

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New User Welcome Wagon [Re: flapping_bird] * 4
    #29573131 -

Greetings all, I first posted in the thread for saving an AIO (2 Hillbilly bags).  Figured I would pop in here as well and share our successes using the AIO and spore companies that are coincidentally linked in the “shop” section here.  My wife got the source information from an Article in Forbes last year; nice to know they seem to be trusted sources here as well. 

Looking forward to learning more and maybe using agar to keep the ball rolling.  I truly appreciate the resources here!

Golden Teacher and Jedi Mind Fuck, 2 pics GT, 2 pics JMF




Those 2 are 1st and 2nd flushes from the same bag (we only have 1 GT bag, other was a hard fail)
——————————————————————————————



Those are 2 separate bags, 1st flush.  Both bags are now fruiting 2nd flushes.


--------------------
No know, know no.  Know, know yes.

Edited by Medicinalshrooms (05/10/26 07:03 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New User Welcome Wagon [Re: Medicinalshrooms]
    #29573141 -

awesome! congrats on your grows! 😃😃


--------------------
Peace to you, friend!
The HHG is a guide to getting started.
New User Welcome Wagon
GROWER’S BEST photo contest: join the fun!
CAKE WARS III - Starts SEPT 1, 2026

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New User Welcome Wagon [Re: flapping_bird]
    #29573147 -

:noargument:


--------------------
This hobby has taught me many things.
Most of those things are patience.


The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery
The Official Shroomery Cultivation Museum
CakeWars
III

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New User Welcome Wagon [Re: Scemilope] * 10
    #29574444 -

Hello everybody. I've started posting only recently, but I've been lurking for quite some time here. Hope to get to my first flush with the help of the community!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New User Welcome Wagon [Re: shroompossum] * 2
    #29574466 -

@shroompossum - Welcome! I’m glad you’re here! Thanks for stopping in to introduce yourself & say hello. There’s a lot of helpful folks around that will be willing to help out if ever wanted. Best first move is to read the Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Shroomery, linked in the original post (OP) and also in my signature block.

Looking forward to seeing your grows as you move along in your journey here!

Peace to you, friend!


--------------------
Peace to you, friend!
The HHG is a guide to getting started.
New User Welcome Wagon
GROWER’S BEST photo contest: join the fun!
CAKE WARS III - Starts SEPT 1, 2026

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New User Welcome Wagon [Re: flapping_bird] * 2
    #29576210 -

@jbgtaa
@shroompossum

Welcome and great to have you! Prepare for information overload!:mushroom2::mushdance:


--------------------
"The cosmos is within us. We are made of star-stuff. We are a way for the universe to know itself."

Carl Sagan

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New User Welcome Wagon [Re: DaBelly] * 2
    #29576380 -

Welcome folks!
:feelsgoatman:


--------------------
This hobby has taught me many things.
Most of those things are patience.


The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery
The Official Shroomery Cultivation Museum
CakeWars
III

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New User Welcome Wagon [Re: Scemilope] * 6
    #29576486 -

Hey everyone,

I've been lurking and learning a ton from this forum since the day I registered. I didn't have an active grow going back then, so I just spent my time reading. Now that my first grow is finally underway, I decided it’s time to say hi and get more involved.

I recently started my first thread and several people jumped in to help almost immediately, which I really appreciated.

Happy to be a part of this community!

My first thread


--------------------
:ape::ape::ape:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New User Welcome Wagon [Re: knecimes13]
    #29576517 -

@knesimes13:  Welcome! Glad you’re here, friend! Nice to meet you, and I look forward to seeing your grows as you continue your journey here. This is a super great place to be and there are lots of folks around who are willing to help out if wanted. Thanks for stopping in to say hello & best wishes to you as you get started!

Peace to you, friend!


--------------------
Peace to you, friend!
The HHG is a guide to getting started.
New User Welcome Wagon
GROWER’S BEST photo contest: join the fun!
CAKE WARS III - Starts SEPT 1, 2026

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New User Welcome Wagon [Re: flapping_bird] * 3
    #29576918 -

Hi, I bought my first all in one bag and a 10ml syringe back in the April from two different websites.

I injected the bag with half of the contents on Apr 30.

As per instructions, I did not cut the bag open and kept it at room temperature.

The soil mixed ray grain bits inside were supposed to cover with mould in a week or two.

But nothing has happened yet.

Should I inject the other half?

The bag has the injection button. And something that looks like an air filter patch. The contents looks healthy. There is a small condensation on the wall of the bag. And a tiny grey patch that might look like a mould. But it is not on the grain, it is on the plastic bag wall.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New User Welcome Wagon [Re: kurb]
    #29576962 -

Hi kurb! Welcome and nice to meet ya!

For your bag grow, I recommend you check out the original post in the thread at: https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/29106914 and make a post there for direct growing advice. All in one bags can be tricky at times, but most of the time steps can be taken to get one to the finish line in due time.

Best of luck with your grow & I hope to see pics of your grows as you move along in your journey here.

Peace to you, friend!


--------------------
Peace to you, friend!
The HHG is a guide to getting started.
New User Welcome Wagon
GROWER’S BEST photo contest: join the fun!
CAKE WARS III - Starts SEPT 1, 2026

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New User Welcome Wagon [Re: flapping_bird] * 1
    #29577115 -

Thanks, I learned that those spores needed 22-24°C to germinate and that the 15-18°C I've kept them at was not sufficient.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New User Welcome Wagon [Re: kurb]
    #29577261 -

Welcome. Always good to see new members. Good luck with your grows.:mushdance:


--------------------
"The cosmos is within us. We are made of star-stuff. We are a way for the universe to know itself."

Carl Sagan

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New User Welcome Wagon [Re: Scemilope] * 1
    #29577493 -

Unsettling avatar today, Scem


--------------------
- My trade list
- New here? Me too! Pop by and say hi c:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New User Welcome Wagon [Re: DaBelly] * 4
    #29577502 -

Hi All,

I'm new and been lurking and trying to learn. Like many noobs I started off on tiktok/youtube, but after finding this forum I've found out a lot of what I thought I was learning wasn't the greatest.

Hoping to dial in my grain prep and have my own stuff perform better than anything I previously bought online.

Thanks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New User Welcome Wagon [Re: Zef]
    #29577590 -

@drockzo: Welcome! I’m glad you’re here! You’re in a good place here & there are lots of very friendly folks who are willing to help out if ever wanted. There are several very good resources linked in the original post (OP) of this thread. A great one to start out with is the Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Shroomery (also linked in my signature block). 

Super nice to meet ya & I look forward to seeing your grows as you move along in your journey here!

Peace to you, friend!


--------------------
Peace to you, friend!
The HHG is a guide to getting started.
New User Welcome Wagon
GROWER’S BEST photo contest: join the fun!
CAKE WARS III - Starts SEPT 1, 2026

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New User Welcome Wagon [Re: Zef]
    #29577597 -

drockzo said:
Hi All,

I'm new and been lurking and trying to learn. Like many noobs I started off on tiktok/youtube, but after finding this forum I've found out a lot of what I thought I was learning wasn't the greatest.

Hoping to dial in my grain prep and have my own stuff perform better than anything I previously bought online.

Thanks



if your willing to sit down and learn (and convince your wife) you'll find some of the absolute best information for growing on this site, not TikTok or YouTube or instaflam or whatever the kids use these days.


--------------------
REPENT

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New User Welcome Wagon [Re: Zef]
    #29577775 -

Welcome drockzo! Without a doubt your grows will improve with the help and info here.:mushdance:


--------------------
"The cosmos is within us. We are made of star-stuff. We are a way for the universe to know itself."

Carl Sagan

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: New User Welcome Wagon [Re: DaBelly] * 4
    #29578100 -

Wooohoo! The New User Welcome Wagon Thread has welcomed ***76*** new or returning members in the last 107 days! I'm so glad to see so many folks stopping in to say hello & introduce themselves. So nice to be able to start one's journey here with a friendly welcome & support of a bunch of new friends!

Peace to you, all, friends!


--------------------
Peace to you, friend!
The HHG is a guide to getting started.
New User Welcome Wagon
GROWER’S BEST photo contest: join the fun!
CAKE WARS III - Starts SEPT 1, 2026

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | | Last >

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* #cultivation chatroom users ohmatic 711 0 11/08/06 07:26 AM
by ohmatic
* Pod users info needed jon_doe_365 1,636 10 04/27/02 11:08 PM
by Roadkill
* New grower and board user...
( 1 2 all )
MyLastWords 2,137 24 12/14/06 04:11 PM
by Oatman2000
* Martha users. TheFish 1,167 19 03/30/06 02:37 PM
by TheFish
* I am user number 10000! AssHumper10K 1,365 17 11/11/01 08:52 PM
by hatter
* Hello, New user shroomguitar420 213 0 05/01/05 08:11 PM
by
* Ramsey-Seal users...SHOW UP!
( 1 2 all )
Sterile 3,605 34 05/12/01 11:41 PM
by Sterile
* Tennessee Stud users, got a question for yah
( 1 2 all )
Lucid_Euphoria 2,286 36 04/15/05 02:31 PM
by TODAY

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
16,310 topic views. 4 members, 140 guests and 146 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 17 queries.