Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: shroom permafry????
    #291305 - 04/12/01 03:24 AM (22 years, 11 months ago)

i know i was tripping to much, im in serious depression and the walls and ceiling move around, im not an abuser anymore, but i just want to know when this might go away, my pupils get as big as if i were on shrooms when im depressed, i have serious paranoia, any advice?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
Re: shroom permafry???? [Re: ]
    #291353 - 04/12/01 05:48 AM (22 years, 11 months ago)

"megavitamin therapy"

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

Offlinehatter
addict
Re: shroom permafry???? [Re: gnrm23]
    #291560 - 04/12/01 01:03 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

yeah...don't drink for a while if you are a drinker..quit smoking weed (or at least cut down) if you smoke, and see if you can get a 'script for Buspar or something(NOT XANAX..XANAX=EVIL). Niacin(B3) is good, but don't take too much because it causes flushing of the skin.

I was an eraserhead once upon a time..Almost died in a car wreck 5 years ago, and just didn't give a shit in general. I had the same symptoms for awhile...feeling like I was back in a trip, ceiling and carpet flowing type stuff.

Don't let it drive you crazy!!

--------------------
How is a raven like a writing desk?

How deep is the rabbit hole? To find out, go.to/FreeSporeRing

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
Re: shroom permafry???? [Re: hatter]
    #291576 - 04/12/01 01:29 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

the amide derivative of niacin does not cause that unpleasant flushing sensation...

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

#291769 - 04/12/01 05:18 PM (22 years, 11 months ago)

i have a very very mild form of it...i mean it can also be kinda interpreted as mild schizophrenia--and i havent even dosed that much!!!--i mean, i can CONVINCE my mind that the wall over there is breathing, or that i see little red green and blue eyes everywhere...but i dont mind it that much...what i do mind is sitting in my room and hearing a voice thats calling me but isnt there...now that fuckin creeps me out and it happens quite often too...oh well...i kind of have an acid thought process now, i mean, i hear multiple thoughts at once and if i try to focus on one it kinda dissipates and my mind gets too lazy to care about it...i wouldnt worry about ur "permafry" it most likely will eventually go away, if not, go to a doctor and say that someone must have spiked ur drink at a party u went to and now it wont go away...or something like that anyway do what u feel helps and dont fry too much--my friend dosed too much with giant doses and is essentially another Syd Barrett vegetable man...
happy tripping

We're all mad here...

Anonymous

Re: shroom permafry???? [Re: HB]
    #292195 - 04/13/01 09:30 AM (22 years, 11 months ago)

There was a period that I behaved very irresponsibly with psychedelics (mainly LSD). After this reckless abuse of my mind for three months or so, I thought I was permafried (I learned the correct term for my condition was HPPD- something like Hallicinogen Persisting Perception Disorder). I saw tracers often, colored dots were constantly overlaid over everything, walls breathed, carpet rippled, etc. It was fun, getting the freebies, but it was also abit disturbing (wondering if the rest of mylife would be like that).
My thought process was a lot more hectic and I had trouble sleeping. I would zone out in my own mind for hours at school (not that I didnt normally do it, but this was a lot more psychedelic in nature).
After about two months of sober living (for the most part) the permafry started to lessen and within another few weeks, I was totally baseline. Only thing now is smoking a decent amount of herb always brings the trippyness back.
Hopefully, it will go away in time. If not, maybe do some research on HPPD. It's a real medical condition, and from the research I did at the time, there were a few different treatments that were 70-90% effective. Hope it helps man... things'll get better.

There is a difference in knowing the path and walking the path

Offlinemycelios
    #295831 - 04/18/01 01:19 AM (22 years, 11 months ago)

I can relate to being quite irresponsible with a lot of psychedelics, mostly acid.For about six months of my days when I was about sixteen were spent eating acid or tussin or both like a miracle elixir of the mind. Only it wasn't until the latter half of that year when I realized that my days of taking tripogens recreationally had to cease.Along came paranoia, unreasonable anxiety (towards people,especially one's with opposing views or morals and lack of viable information about hallucinogenics)for some I sort of just shunned off from some people,even friends who I could not explain my pain to.I think part of it was the fact that I felt that the power of hallucinogenics was conditioned and repressed by my own psyche, I just gave it too many chances to take over. Which to admit to or have it be generally known by anyone would cause shameful embarassment.A feeling that these once recreational 'good time' Happy Happy Trip Trips kicked my naive ass into knowing there true potential, would be viewed as psycho/schizo by even some of my fellow trip fiends.Perhaps it was the pressure of recreational use by them and the spiritual awakening at the time that put me in such a position.How am I supposed to explain my spiritual revelations to a bunch of folk that are in it for the fun and nothing else?Fuckit! ya know why? I've been there and it taught me not to tinker with the thinker like a fuckin' five year old with a new toy.As long as I use the tools wisely to mechanize my own mind,to receive revelation,and realize the fact that they've made me a more spiritually evolved human I'm not as hard on myself as when I convince myself that I'm socially distraught.I'd take perma-tracers and pulsing/breathing inaminate objects over that shit anyday.I feel great to get that off my chest, if not for experienced psychonauts of the shroomery to hear me out I'd probably end up wallowing in my own self-pity.One thing I wouldn't mind asking for help for is a way to break to my friends that partying like some post-war visigoth is not on my agenda anymore.Any suggestions so that I wouldn't come off like a social retard?It's a pretty tough lifestyle to break out of. At this point I've found which of my friends appreciate me for my true individuality(a fraction)How can I explain to these few, my mentality,without sounding like spiritual Mr.social scaredy pants?Also anyone think Paxil or another non-Benzo would help with my SAD should I tell my Dr. that I plan to toke on this med?Could toking negate the medicinal effects or perhaps be a contributing factor?

"Please help me someone for my guts have been spilled"
Mycelios

Mycelios' post condensed version look for it soon on paperback and VHS

Offlinehatter
addict
Re: shroom permafry???? [Re: mycelios]
    #295835 - 04/18/01 01:32 AM (22 years, 11 months ago)

hey, dude..tough call on that one--I had a near identical predicament about 3 years ago. I was getting way over my head with powders and all kinds of nasties, and I came to realize that most of my friends were co-dependent assholes that didn't give a shit about me(or at least that is what it had come to).

Long story short, I dropped out of their scene and have a new set of friends...If you are a charasmatic guy, there will be new friends around the bend..life goes on.

I still keep in contact with the old 'wild bunch', but they know that I reached my breaking point and can at least respect me for saying 'enough'...

--------------------
How is a raven like a writing desk?

How deep is the rabbit hole? To find out, go.to/FreeSporeRing

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag