Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |  [ show all ]
Re: How Beef Ships genetics. [Re: flapping_bird] * 1
    #29380797 -

rad picture

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How Beef Ships genetics. [Re: flapping_bird] * 1
    #29380802 -

flapping_bird said:


Sporeless GT, freshly relocated from a smash wedge, transferred ~24h prior. Water agar. Great way to go, Beef. Thanks for introducing me to this - and for that kickin' culture!



Looks like galactic filament!


--------------------
This hobby has taught me many things.
Most of those things are patience.


The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery
The Official Shroomery Cultivation Museum
CakeWars
III

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How Beef Ships genetics. [Re: Scemilope] * 5
    #29380858 -

I still remember my wife’s reaction to your wedge last year,

“why the fuck is some stranger on the internet sending you a baggie of cum”

We still laugh about it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How Beef Ships genetics. [Re: Dynasty] * 1
    #29380953 -

Shit, I’ll never lok at ‘em the same way again…thanks, Dynasty! Here’s how I transferred the bag of cum I received:


Ripped it open and scooped it out with my scalpel. Figured it was an all or nothing kind of moment.  Easy peasy.  Hardest part was waiting for it to arrive.


--------------------
Peace to you, friend!
The HHG is a guide to getting started.
New User Welcome Wagon
GROWER’S BEST photo contest: join the fun!
CAKE WARS III - Starts SEPT 1, 2026

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How Beef Ships genetics. [Re: Dynasty] * 2
    #29380977 -

Dynasty said:
I still remember my wife’s reaction to your wedge last year,

“why the fuck is some stranger on the internet sending you a baggie of cum”

We still laugh about it



it's for microscopy 🤷‍♂️

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How Beef Ships genetics. [Re: BeefExtreme] * 1
    #29380988 -

flapping_bird said:
Shit, I’ll never lok at ‘em the same way again…thanks, Dynasty! Here’s how I transferred the bag of cum I received:


Ripped it open and scooped it out with my scalpel. Figured it was an all or nothing kind of moment.  Easy peasy.  Hardest part was waiting for it to arrive.



My wife can’t see translucent milky fluid without daydreaming

BeefSupremeJr said:
Dynasty said:
I still remember my wife’s reaction to your wedge last year,

“why the fuck is some stranger on the internet sending you a baggie of cum”

We still laugh about it



it's for microscopy 🤷‍♂️



I told it was for our favorite recipe from our favorite cookbook “natural harvest”

If you want a good laugh look the book up on the ‘zon

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How Beef Ships genetics. [Re: Dynasty]
    #29381528 -

Dynasty said:
I told it was for our favorite recipe from our favorite cookbook “natural harvest”

If you want a good laugh look the book up on the ‘zon



aaaaand now that’s on my ‘zon search history…gonna start getting some weird-ass purchase suggestions now… :frown:


--------------------
Peace to you, friend!
The HHG is a guide to getting started.
New User Welcome Wagon
GROWER’S BEST photo contest: join the fun!
CAKE WARS III - Starts SEPT 1, 2026

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How Beef Ships genetics. [Re: flapping_bird] * 3
    #29381609 -

flapping_bird said:
Dynasty said:
I told it was for our favorite recipe from our favorite cookbook “natural harvest”

If you want a good laugh look the book up on the ‘zon



aaaaand now that’s on my ‘zon search history…gonna start getting some weird-ass purchase suggestions now… :frown:



It’s the perfect gift for the company white elephant gift exchange.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How Beef Ships genetics. [Re: Dynasty]
    #29381824 -

Dynasty said:
flapping_bird said:
Dynasty said:
I told it was for our favorite recipe from our favorite cookbook “natural harvest”

If you want a good laugh look the book up on the ‘zon



aaaaand now that’s on my ‘zon search history…gonna start getting some weird-ass purchase suggestions now… :frown:



It’s the perfect gift for the company white elephant gift exchange.



That is absolutely devious and I love it!


--------------------
"For the powerful freedom-takers who rob justice from us all, that's why I keep my pistol loaded, powder, cap, and ball..."
Read more, post less!
...turns out, I'm an amateur at everything

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How Beef Ships genetics. [Re: flapping_bird] * 1
    #29392522 -

And it's free with kindle unlimited!!!!

That's my bedtime reading for the next month sorted

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How Beef Ships genetics. [Re: Dynasty]
    #29447978 -

Dynasty said:
I still remember my wife’s reaction to your wedge last year,

“why the fuck is some stranger on the internet sending you a baggie of cum”

We still laugh about it


this made my day, and I think I love your wife.
:bow2::laugh2:


--------------------
-Noku
Eskawata kaya waikiki
HHG
"Shake it like you would a newborn baby" - BeefExtreme

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How Beef Ships genetics. [Re: Nokumana] * 2
    #29448793 -

Hey everyone just wanted to bump because I edited this tek yesterday with a blurb about the viability of long(ish)term smash wedge storage. Feel free to discuss.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How Beef Ships genetics. [Re: BeefExtreme] * 3
    #29469848 -

bumping since i updated the tek.

I started doing these foam inserts in the cards which serve several purposes. See OP


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How Beef Ships genetics. [Re: BeefExtreme] * 3
    #29469981 -

This is a great tek, and I’m stoked on how well it worked. I got mine in the mail and it was 5F outside, colder than a witches tit in the middle of winter. The wedge was unrecognizable and looked like it had maybe frozen. The agar was kind of grainy, and I could barely get a piece out of the bag because it just fell apart.
Despite this, I transferred little broken grainy nuggets to four agar plates on 1/24. It was four days of waiting, but now three of the four have great looking recovery happening. Mycelium is so cool!!!



I like this much more than spore prints. It’s just so easy to get it going!!! Thanks again Beef!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How Beef Ships genetics. [Re: Thankful] * 2
    #29470103 -

well thank you for the testimonial. 

smash wedges will save our cursed species.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How Beef Ships genetics. [Re: BeefExtreme] * 1
    #29482567 -

Love this — I was confused at first when I received my first wedges sent this way but now it all makes sense.

Do you have a preferred bag size?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How Beef Ships genetics. [Re: bongoman] * 1
    #29482710 -

i think theyre 2x3"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How Beef Ships genetics. [Re: BeefExtreme] * 4
    #29489222 -

This weekend @BeefExtreme sent me a CB wedge that had a thin sleeve of foam around it.  I was out of town for 5 days and below freezing temps.  It hit 5*F one night and 30*F another night.  Not wanting to waste a possibly rescueable culture I let the culture come up to room temp and split it between two plates.  Both places are showing fresh white growth 2 days later.

Thanks again Beef for spreading the love.  Never count a culture down for the count till you've put it to a couple of plates.  I was expecting no growth and now I have viable cultures that are going to grain soon


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How Beef Ships genetics. [Re: xhooliganx]
    #29489356 -

so cool.  thanks for letting us know!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How Beef Ships genetics. [Re: BeefExtreme] * 1
    #29494380 -

PSA: after you get your plates secured, drop your smashbag remnants into a spare jar of grain.
:idea:

:botgirl:
Yeti.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Beef Supreme on: Rescuing Your Fucked-Up All-in-one kit (Or whatever less-than-ideal situation you have)
( 1 2 3 4 ... 31 32 )
BeefExtreme 18,625 629 10/06/26 01:34 AM
by DoDecaPus
* best ways of sharing/trading by mail bOemius 2,300 16 04/06/05 04:20 PM
by bOemius
* Old Timer's method Dvoid 3,740 12 05/09/01 09:33 PM
by Hippie3
* Oven Sterilization Method Success
( 1 2 3 all )
Terillius 7,600 42 08/18/06 07:24 PM
by Wronguy
* The Soil & Coffee Bean Method RichardLong 1,071 10 08/09/04 09:22 PM
by PokerShrooms
* And I shall call it...."cloning" (A New Method....perhaps not new, but MY mythod) spliff_roller 372 1 05/26/05 09:34 PM
by IGnosticAbhorI
* Easy Psilocybin extraction method
( 1 2 all )
_OttO_ 10,276 20 05/12/06 11:28 AM
by _OttO_
* Once and for all, what's the best method of harvesting?
( 1 2 all )
BigJohnson 4,741 30 03/02/20 11:28 AM
by Hereigrow

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
5,164 topic views. 18 members, 171 guests and 142 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.