Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinestatix
Stranger
First time hunting good finds possible Copelandia cyanescens
    #2936667 - 07/28/04 04:30 PM (13 years, 28 days ago)

Ok i have never done shrooms before but have experimented with various psychedelics, so i decided it rained last night today would be a good day to go at first i didnt find shit in normal feilds since im in one of the many suburbs of houston there are alot of cow feilds so i went and looked in a feild and started looking where there were piels of cow shit and low and behold i found 12 caps in like 10 min so i go home to see if they are active and to make sure they are not posionous. I cant find my digi cam other wise id take pics but almost all off mine look exactly like the shroom on the end at the right in this pic http://www.mushroomjohn.com/species/neocopec14.jpg
the stems are 2-4 in long caps are about 1/2 in to 1 1/2 in gills are a very dark color like super dark blue almost black.
all were found in cow shit our within inches of it
i know no one can know 4 sure with out seeing them but are these Copelandia cyanescens most likely i couldnt find any posionous look alikes if they are Copelandia cyanescens how many should i take i cant seem to find any realiable dosage info
thanks!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinesuperblingtheory
ghettogepetto

Loc: Omnipresent
Re: First time hunting good finds possible Copelandia cyanescens [Re: statix]
    #2936742 - 07/28/04 04:51 PM (13 years, 28 days ago)

Unfortunately no one here is going to give you "doseage info" without ever seeing a mushroom that you have picked and having more reliable information about what's in the pics- then there is the issue of a sporeprint. Also- there is, on the more introductory portion of this site a magic mushroom doseage calculator that, if you WERE to have an active mushrooms, would assist you in predicting your fate. Also usually when people mention the word "blue" as an adjective pertaining to things that would not fit the commonality of the blueing reaction (like gills) it is the imagination of the beholder who hopes to insert the vauge possibility of blueing into the description so as to get a better response. I used to htink I saw blue everytime I picked anything thinking my eyes weren't properly registereing things yet or something. I would predict that you are in possession of a panaeolus- maybe semiovatus. You also might have a cope - the blueing will be obvious after handleing- wait probably an hour and if nothing happens- no dice. Doa spore print- instructions are in the FAQs. telll us how it turns out. I hope you have some luck and welcome to the shroomery.

--------------------

Guts and danger, Airborne Ranger...

Offlinestatix
Stranger
Re: First time hunting good finds possible Copelandia cyanescens [Re: superblingtheory]
    #2936872 - 07/28/04 05:18 PM (13 years, 28 days ago)

spore print is about same color as gills and no im not seeing things lol it is black at some spots on the gills and almost a blue-purple at other spots there seems dark ring around the cap now that they have been handled

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification