Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1929 | 1930 | 1931 | 1932 | 1933 | 1934 | 1935 | 1936 | 1937 | 1938 | 1939 | 1940 | 1941 | 1942 | 1943 | 1944 | 1945 | 1946 | 1947 | 1948 | 1949 | | Last >
Re: Thread Killers - Shroomerys Most Lethal [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #29334995 -

spirit_shadow said:
JonBongGroovy said:
Thread killers !!!! :death:



Thread killer....deal with it :smug:©️™️



Oh I deal with it


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers - Shroomerys Most Lethal [Re: PatrickKn] * 2
    #29335004 -

I also urinated on a butterfly.
I have my own little version of Bob Marley's 'three little birds' that I Love to improvise during my litter hunts.

May get the wherewithal to upload it here one day :eek:.
I just listened to it and I didn't quite mesh with the tunage.
So I'll probably leave me out of any Karaoking. :lol:


Edited by deucedbi9 (09/04/25 10:14 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers - Shroomerys Most Lethal [Re: deucedbi9]
    #29335018 -

Lie to me just one more time Tell me you can't go on without me
I'll pretend that I'll be fine, I'll be fine


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers - Shroomerys Most Lethal [Re: deucedbi9]
    #29335062 -

deucedbi9 said:
I also urinated on a butterfly.
I have my own little version of Bob Marley's 'three little birds' that I Love to improvise during my litter hunts.

May get the wherewithal to upload it here one day :eek:.
I just listened to it and I didn't quite mesh with the tunage.
So I'll probably leave me out of any Karaoking. :lol:





doubt this organ playing dude is even related to aphrodite


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers - Shroomerys Most Lethal [Re: twighead]
    #29335161 -

twighead said:
doubt this organ playing dude is even related to aphrodite



They were Greek, so I guess they could all have a claim to being 'children of the goddess', of procreation.

The organ playing dude was Vangelis. The bass playing, singing dude, was Demis Roussos.

Edited by deucedbi9 (09/05/25 07:28 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers - Shroomerys Most Lethal [Re: deucedbi9]
    #29335195 -

Deal with it ™️


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers - Shroomerys Most Lethal [Re: deucedbi9]
    #29335221 -



--------------------
Give me Liberty caps or give me Death caps.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers - Shroomerys Most Lethal [Re: The Blind Ass]
    #29335227 -

I'm going to kill this thread right now .... Deal with it ©️


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers - Shroomerys Most Lethal [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #29335234 -

spirit_shadow said:
Deal with it ™️



Sees your deal and..



Takes a break.

:bye:


--------------------
whether low pressure sucks or high pressure blows...
it's a bugger to cycle in.

even though I'm feeling good
Something tells me I'd better activate my prayer capsule

Edited by deucedbi9 (09/05/25 09:31 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers - Shroomerys Most Lethal [Re: deucedbi9]
    #29335251 -

Stretch ©️


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers - Shroomerys Most Lethal [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #29335266 -

No absolutely never.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers - Shroomerys Most Lethal [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29335274 -

JonBongGroovy said:
No absolutely never.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers - Shroomerys Most Lethal [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29335296 -

JonBongGroovy said:
No absolutely never.



That's fine cos I copyrighted it. Every time you stretch you have to pay me a dollar.


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers - Shroomerys Most Lethal [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #29335301 -

Practicing contortions isn't stretching.
That's the flexibility loophole.
:rollsafe:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers - Shroomerys Most Lethal [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29335336 -

Contortions are gonna cost you $2 per contortion.


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers - Shroomerys Most Lethal [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #29335337 -

What about trying to suck my own wang.
:kidsmirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers - Shroomerys Most Lethal [Re: Mystikal] * 1
    #29335342 -

That's just gonna cost you your pride.


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers - Shroomerys Most Lethal [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #29335538 -

Got super stoned and went to the mall. I got a haircut and bought a $500 gold ring. I decided to treat myself to something nice. I love gold but haven't owned any in years. I'm getting it resized to my index finger. Will post pics in a week or whenever it's ready.

:snoopyes:

Happy Friday tk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers - Shroomerys Most Lethal [Re: Mystikal]
    #29335553 -

Happy Friday to you.

Don't panic, but you are definitely having a midlife crisis right now.
It's fine to indulge a bit. Just try not to get lost in the sauce.

Edited by GenesisCorrupted (09/05/25 04:28 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers - Shroomerys Most Lethal [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 1
    #29335599 -

Don't panic is exactly the words you hear right before you need to panic ©️


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1929 | 1930 | 1931 | 1932 | 1933 | 1934 | 1935 | 1936 | 1937 | 1938 | 1939 | 1940 | 1941 | 1942 | 1943 | 1944 | 1945 | 1946 | 1947 | 1948 | 1949 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* cold toast Vats of Blood 720 7 05/14/04 11:51 AM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* I'm going to go enjoy some cinnemon toast crunch... YouEnjoyMyself 852 10 09/15/04 11:45 AM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* an irish toast for the pub Corporal Kielbasa 539 2 10/29/04 09:59 PM
by BioSore
* Shroomery Pic - JettaJay Silven 1,483 18 12/02/04 02:37 PM
by Hooty
* Put a face on the shroomery! Pictures!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 37 38 )
OuchITripped 59,705 752 05/19/05 05:53 AM
by CaRnAgECaNdY
* Dropping toast Pathos 1,142 12 02/23/05 03:07 PM
by Rebirtha
* Official Shroomery Shape-Up Program!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Delyrium 9,737 70 05/04/04 10:36 PM
by utopianglory
* Let's buy the shroomery island
( 1 2 all )
BrAiN 3,144 37 01/05/05 04:08 PM
by Rebirtha

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
469,014 topic views. 3 members, 28 guests and 113 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.057 seconds spending 0.034 seconds on 18 queries.