Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1728 | 1729 | 1730 | 1731 | 1732 | 1733 | 1734 | 1735 | 1736 | 1737 | 1738 | 1739 | 1740 | 1741 | 1742 | 1743 | 1744 | 1745 | 1746 | 1747 | 1748 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Smellyhobbit] * 1
    #29210965 -

i remember thinking rock stars were my heros until i woke up with a crippling addiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: mushboy]
    #29210973 -

Those people should clean up thier acts!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #29210978 -

:youjelly:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL] * 1
    #29210983 -

CHeifM4sterDiezL said:
Those people should clean up thier acts!



i cant think of a more square attitude to have on the shroomery:lol:

those rock stars really need to knock it off and get jobs and haircuts.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #29211008 -

CHeifM4sterDiezL said:
Because little kids watch it and get addicted to chew tobacco!



Ok but I was just asking when it happened.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: ballsalsa]
    #29211094 -

Kids don't need heroes. They need real world skills taught to them,  like hooking, farming,murder,policeman stuff, plumbing, hanging drywall, how to remove tattoos.


--------------------
The better guide to grow mushrooms.
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/8553541

Beware the power of one.  The power of two. The power of many.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: vicepope] * 2
    #29211114 -

I went for a few sessions to have a tattoo removed. The lady seemed kinda weird. On my third visit she told me she had been attacked by a sound weapon. Good thing she has a big laser to fight back. I never returned.


--------------------
halfass mycology

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenericHero] * 1
    #29211126 -

GenericHero said:
I went for a few sessions to have a tattoo removed. The lady seemed kinda weird. On my third visit she told me she had been attacked by a sound weapon. Good thing she has a big laser to fight back. I never returned.



She sounds like a true American hero.


--------------------
The better guide to grow mushrooms.
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/8553541

Beware the power of one.  The power of two. The power of many.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenericHero] * 1
    #29211215 -

Pretty cool story. Bummer about the remaining tattoo.

I hang out with my neighbor. He’s an older guy and often talks about his stays in mental institutions and various treatments. He was telling me about how his neighbors in his building turned his electricity off to fuck with him. I had to break the news that 100k people lost electricity in a storm, me included, as well as everybody in the neighborhood. His microwave stopped working. He said his neighbors turned off his breakers. Turns out the microwave just blew up. We plugged a new one into the same socket and it worked immediately. We were outside by a phone pole and he swore up and down that the phone pole could talk to him. It’s just a regular old wooden phone pole. It’s a very one way conversation if he’s having them.

People are wild. I guess I’m lucky in that I don’t have the genetic depositions or social experiences that might put me in that mental state. But explaining to somebody that a telephone pole can’t talk is an odd conversation to have.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: christopera]
    #29211299 -

when i was kid i thought if i put my ear to a phone pole i could hear people talk.

i was wrong

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: christopera] * 1
    #29211571 -

I usually don't challenge people's crazy. When they say shit like that it's "huh, that's interesting." If I'm in a bad mood I'll say it sounds incredible.

I could see myself being one of these nutters someday. Probably just take a few unlucky events. :crazy2:


--------------------
halfass mycology

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenericHero] * 1
    #29211579 -

I like the guy and he occasionally helps me out. Mostly I lend him a hand, but we all need some help if we can get it. I can't help everybody, but sometimes it costs me almost nothing to do something that really helps him. So I do it. Long story short, we've become friends. I tread very lightly around his crazy though.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenericHero]
    #29211619 -

GenericHero said:
I usually don't challenge people's crazy. When they say shit like that it's "huh, that's interesting." If I'm in a bad mood I'll say it sounds incredible.

I could see myself being one of these nutters someday. Probably just take a few unlucky events. :crazy2:



I hope to be.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: mushboy]
    #29211643 -

mushboy said:
when i was kid i thought if i put my ear to a phone pole i could hear people talk.

i was wrong



Long Distance Call
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_Distance_Call

:shrug: Someone should ask the old vamp for lottery numbers, and let the cynics get bent.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: durian_2008] * 1
    #29211646 -

The Twilight Zone was cool TV man.


--------------------
A Love Letter to New Growers
The 7 Edicts of Mushroom Cultivation as Decreed by Smellyhobbit

:kodama:


Anyone can get a canopy. But can you get what you want?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Smellyhobbit] * 1
    #29211656 -

It wasn't a tv it is a documentary.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Edited by budmanman (05/08/25 12:48 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: durian_2008] * 1
    #29211658 -

People, who want to invoke God in their politics, should be taken at their word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Bigbadwooof] * 1
    #29211679 -

christopera said:
I like the guy and he occasionally helps me out. Mostly I lend him a hand, but we all need some help if we can get it. I can't help everybody, but sometimes it costs me almost nothing to do something that really helps him. So I do it. Long story short, we've become friends. I tread very lightly around his crazy though.



:hug:

Bigbadwooof said:
GenericHero said:
I usually don't challenge people's crazy. When they say shit like that it's "huh, that's interesting." If I'm in a bad mood I'll say it sounds incredible.

I could see myself being one of these nutters someday. Probably just take a few unlucky events. :crazy2:



I hope to be.



I'll see you on the road buddy


--------------------
halfass mycology

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenericHero]
    #29211693 -

One tricky parenting trick was supposed to be, you catch a kid with tobacco and make him smoke the whole pack.

Have you ever tried to make someone follow their own reasoning, to the point of logical extremism, to see how serious they are?

Most people quit doubling down.

:waitthatsbad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: XUL]
    #29211758 -

According to somebody I met once. It takes four things for you to become one of those people.

According to somebody who met this person I’m going to describe.
One day, his dog died.

That was step one.

Then he went to work and was fired.

That was step two.

Then I think he got home and his parent died.
That was step three.

Step four was the divorce.
Then he says he honestly lost track of large periods of time.

That was a mental break, and he actually went into psychosis. During that time, he lost everything.

Seemed totally with it and they were OK. They were recovering. But it only takes four things.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1728 | 1729 | 1730 | 1731 | 1732 | 1733 | 1734 | 1735 | 1736 | 1737 | 1738 | 1739 | 1740 | 1741 | 1742 | 1743 | 1744 | 1745 | 1746 | 1747 | 1748 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Obama's Kenyan birth certificate found. Maybe.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
inkblot 11,323 201 10/16/09 06:07 PM
by CollegeGuy
* WAPO ..obama world vs cheney world... Annapurna1 423 5 05/30/09 01:50 AM
by greatghanjadude
* Obama's Pinstripe Revolution
( 1 2 3 all )
lonestar2004 4,606 43 05/09/09 10:51 AM
by Falcon91Wolvrn03
* Top Clinton Adviser Says Superdelegates Will Decide Election, Obama's Victories 'Irrelevant'
( 1 2 all )
lonestar2004 3,596 29 02/18/08 04:57 PM
by zappaisgod
* Analysis: Faked birth certificate suggests Obama may not be US citizen
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
lonestar2004 13,819 174 01/28/11 12:17 PM
by lonestar2004
* The Obama Deception.
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
weiliiiiiii 5,413 87 08/12/09 11:28 AM
by Dr.Myco87
* Wikipedia discussion page - Should Obama be included on the "Socialism" article? Nunbuh_Chrubble 546 1 09/27/09 10:15 AM
by Smitington
* Obama the Marxian
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Phred 8,813 114 11/01/08 01:39 AM
by zouden

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
499,707 topic views. 2 members, 6 guests and 38 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.05 seconds spending 0.028 seconds on 18 queries.