Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 |
Re: India Woodlover introduction and growalong! [Re: Carnonos] * 5
    #29156683 -



--------------------

:crankbowcloud:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: India Woodlover introduction and growalong! [Re: Saxifrage] * 3
    #29160066 -

It seems I have finally managed to stabilize a clean culture! Look at this beauty, it took over the whole plate and no signs of bacteria whatsoever!

The funny thing is, while all other spore germ. plates eventually developed weird growth and browning, my first ever agar plate which I made back in December, after having given up on it and just leaving it in incubation, has actually shown the healthiest growth out of all my plates, and even after all those months was not contaminated! (Only some bacterial colonies on the other side of the plate: I did a penta-swabbing with spores)

So I quickly separated the healthy growth onto a few new plates, and this one looks the best! :smile:




I've done 5 transfers on it today and hopefully I'll have some bags of spawn ready by around mid April if these colonize as aggressively as I have heard! :grin:


--------------------
Be yourself. Don't hurt other beings, or expect hurt yourself. Love others, and expect love yourself.

Cybesa's Ultimate woodlover project



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: India Woodlover introduction and growalong! [Re: cybesa] * 2
    #29166302 -

Hey Peeps! Hey, have any of you had issues storing these cultures in the fridge? I started 10 jars for a large outdoor attempt and used plates made over the Summer. It seems the cold storage has “ retarded” it. Zero noticeable growth for the first week. It is growing now but seems off. Maybe got contaminated in storage? The plates were sealed with parafilm, stored in ziplocks but who knows.  I’ll see what happens but I’m going back to spores just in case.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: India Woodlover introduction and growalong! [Re: Blopblop] * 6
    #29174108 -

Soaking the fully colonized subs of India and some more warm weather woodlovers in an effort to make them pin.



Edit: forgot to paste the pic

If my memory serves me well I got IWL to pin last year by repeatedly soaking for a few hours and heavily misting the substrate (drain out the excess water after soak, of course).

We'll see what happens! Will report here.

Edited by Tweeq (03/31/25 03:21 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: India Woodlover introduction and growalong! [Re: Tweeq] * 3
    #29174133 -

I got a few pins when I left it outside in the sun. Thought I had the golden ticket. Heat! That's it! Went away for two days and the pins turned to black mush, it was too hot. Starting over now.

I was so frustrated about that, I couldn't look at the sub for a week.


--------------------
Also I tooted churp for being a lowbrow puppet, it's so obvious.
I also added them both to my nazi watchlist in my journal, so we can watch them

-Jean-Luc Picard


Species grown 2025-26
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/29367720#29367720

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: India Woodlover introduction and growalong! [Re: Churpee Choozle] * 1
    #29174139 -

Ha cool! At least you  got some action. Yeah they like the heat of the sun but not the drying effect or its direct light.  Warm (enough) and damp is what I'm striving for.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: India Woodlover introduction and growalong! [Re: Tweeq] * 3
    #29174895 -

Back in the game! Just took some (admittedly very early) transfers from one of the germ plates.  I’m a little surprised that germination was as quick as it was, the print being over half a year old. Cheers!


--------------------

Edited by Blopblop (03/31/25 09:49 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: India Woodlover introduction and growalong! [Re: Blopblop] * 14
    #29182281 -

Spotted the first pins in my (indoor) automated monotub :smile:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: India Woodlover introduction and growalong! [Re: Tweeq] * 1
    #29182328 -

:happyclaps:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: India Woodlover introduction and growalong! [Re: Tweeq]
    #29183290 -

Do you have a build list for the tub? I'm guessing it's similar principles to a JCM?

Dope regardless man hoping to be there soon


--------------------
Back when I was younger, I didn't have a clue, and come to think of it, I still doubt I do.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: India Woodlover introduction and growalong! [Re: Blufuut180] * 7
    #29183409 -

Blufuut180 said:
Do you have a build list for the tub? I'm guessing it's similar principles to a JCM?

Dope regardless man hoping to be there soon



It's  actually  more akin to Supatharipper's dreamer tubs. He has a thread on how to build them. It's  linked in his signature and he's got the whole shopping list for it on there too.

Made a little planter for outside with the India clone in it a few days ago:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: India Woodlover introduction and growalong! [Re: Tweeq] * 9
    #29185069 -

The pins in the automated tub have been growing steadily



I also spotted some more new tiny pins!

Getting excited now. Looks like they are enjoying this a lot more than a standard mono.

Will keep updating

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: India Woodlover introduction and growalong! [Re: Tweeq]
    #29185083 -

The master at work...


--------------------
Also I tooted churp for being a lowbrow puppet, it's so obvious.
I also added them both to my nazi watchlist in my journal, so we can watch them

-Jean-Luc Picard


Species grown 2025-26
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/29367720#29367720

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: India Woodlover introduction and growalong! [Re: Churpee Choozle]
    #29185235 -

Those look like they'll blow huge caps :awedance::congrats::popcorn:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: India Woodlover introduction and growalong! [Re: rhizoRider] * 11
    #29185879 -

Today's pic of the fruits developing



I was hoping for more pins to show up but so far only a few more tiny ones here and there.

Next time I'll probably keep the substrate relatively dry for the first 60-65 days with no automation, like a normal mono, then soak once or twice overnight and hook up on the automated system.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: India Woodlover introduction and growalong! [Re: Tweeq]
    #29185885 -

Awesome Tweeq.


--------------------
Also I tooted churp for being a lowbrow puppet, it's so obvious.
I also added them both to my nazi watchlist in my journal, so we can watch them

-Jean-Luc Picard


Species grown 2025-26
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/29367720#29367720

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: India Woodlover introduction and growalong! [Re: Churpee Choozle] * 1
    #29186537 -

Right on Tweeq! Good work getting these to fruit and for getting these genes out to the community. You’re a good egg.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: India Woodlover introduction and growalong! [Re: Blopblop] * 15
    #29186709 -

That went fast! The first fruit looks about ready :smile:



The fruits look at lot like the outdoor ones, which I think is a good sign. They sure lean towards the light.

Next mission: to get a better pinset

Also I'll start a small strain hunt in hopes of finding a culture that's more at home in the indoor environment. Somebody not in this thread got a culture that gives plate pins! so that's encouraging.

May start the hunt with the print I'm gonna take from the pictured fruit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: India Woodlover introduction and growalong! [Re: Tweeq] * 9
    #29197923 -

That first 'flush' gave 6 fruits in total. I printed the first 3.

Here are the other 3 fruits that were ready a few days after the above.



One more bonus fruit showed up late and was just harvested


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: India Woodlover introduction and growalong! [Re: Tweeq] * 3
    #29206756 -

Put the cake outside with some new chips. Same planter as last year. I had to empty it and drill out the drainage holes more because the whole thing was completely  drowned.

Just lazily shoveled all the old contents back in and put the substrate and new chips on top.



Just planted some creeping Jenny cuttings  in there too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 |

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* AT’s woodlover outdoor survival TEK Austrip 11,814 8 02/11/22 01:14 PM
by Surgeon
* Woodlover fruiting advice needed olive 2,267 6 12/27/11 07:18 PM
by Javadog
* P subaeruginosa discussion psylosymonreturns 824 6 03/28/13 08:35 AM
by psylosymonreturns
* P. Subaeruginosa tek, information and thread collection sonicnature 7,312 4 11/21/14 08:55 PM
by PsiloPsychIn
* Subaeruginosa/ Woodlovers- Outdoor grow Austrip 2,446 3 08/17/10 05:16 AM
by WALKIE
* Growing Psilocybe Subaeruginosa ijst8u 4,150 15 06/06/13 11:10 PM
by itsaconspiracy
* psilocybe subaeruginosa grow attempt
( 1 2 all )
Sexycybe 7,239 23 06/21/11 12:39 AM
by Sexycybe
* Psilocybe Subaeruginosa, Outdoor Cultivation.............
( 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 )
olive 55,431 269 07/20/21 08:00 AM
by captmorgs

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
18,194 topic views. 15 members, 98 guests and 212 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 16 queries.