Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Growing Psilocybe Subaeruginosa
    #16507997 -

Might be a stupid question, but nearly finished an LC and figuring out what to do next.
I was wondering if I was able to grow subs out of vermiculite or they had to grow out of wood chips?
I was planning on following the guide on http://www.rollitup.org/hallucinatory-substances/197233-how-grow-magic-mushrooms.html

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Growing Psilocybe Subaeruginosa [Re: ijst8u]
    #16508125 -

mmm they're woodlovers so I don't know if the verm thing will work lol
kinda like cyanofriscosa, azurescens and cyanescens, but i think they are way more heat tolerant since they are found in tropical countries like Taiwan which are very warm and humid... maybe you sould try dry old pulverized pinecones that have been pressure cooked... or wood pellet fuel or something...


--------------------
===================================================================
- Show me the honey -
===================================================================

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Growing Psilocybe Subaeruginosa [Re: Biffzilla]
    #16508382 -

if they're woodlovers you could do something similar to me? I'm currently growing some cyanofriscosas

noc up some WBS/ rye jars



then spread the grains into card board/ egg cartons



wrapping the cartons in a plastic bag (clear) and not fully closing them, keeping moist at all times
then when the cartons are eaten to bits, whack them in a big pot full of woodchips that have been soaked for a couple of weeks. my pots have holes drilled all around them to allow for extra FAE.



then keep feeding extra chips, and cover with a layer of compost/ forest humus

mine haven't fruited yet (expect them in October or so...) but it seems like this is one way to do it if it's a woodlover. you could also make an outside plot... you need to check for more specifics regarding Subaeruginosa though. but I hope this helps a little

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Growing Psilocybe Subaeruginosa [Re: keeno]
    #16510692 -

I think I'll use a combination of other teks I read, including yours..if everything goes to plan ill post it up on here :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Growing Psilocybe Subaeruginosa [Re: ijst8u]
    #16515841 -

best of luck mate! let us know how it goes :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Growing Psilocybe Subaeruginosa [Re: keeno]
    #16543388 -

Nice work on the cyanofriscosas keeno. Have you ever transferred colonized grain to sterilized wood chip jars as a growth rate comparison?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Growing Psilocybe Subaeruginosa [Re: bobwastaken]
    #16543403 -

ijst8u, I have tried growing psilocybe subaeruginosa utilizing a similar method to Keeno last season and have not seen any fruits in my outdoor bed this season. I'm confident the reason my patch is not producing has to do with my poor location choice. Too much shade! Good luck with your grow:thumbup: and don't make the same mistake I did.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Growing Psilocybe Subaeruginosa [Re: bobwastaken]
    #16547067 -

Ahah thanks for the heads up, injected the LC into some vermiculite, brown rice flour jars, just pplaying the waiting game now...
tried putting some jars in an incubator, some in a cupboard and some outside to see what would be bbetter but some mice have gotten to the outdoor ones lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Growing Psilocybe Subaeruginosa [Re: ijst8u]
    #16547634 -

Sounds like a casing layer of ratsak is inj order for outdoor jars lol.. or just a piece of mesh.. Gotta love the waiting game :yawn: . Esp. when you end up cultivating a bunch of contams:eek:. Look forward to your results!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Growing Psilocybe Subaeruginosa [Re: bobwastaken]
    #16548315 -

ericos_bob said:
Nice work on the cyanofriscosas keeno. Have you ever transferred colonized grain to sterilized wood chip jars as a growth rate comparison?



cheers Bob!
This is the first time I've tried with the cyanofriscosas, so no comparisons as yet, and to be honest, I don't know if I'm gonna getany fruits either, but they're well happy chomping on the wood chips so fingers crossed :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Growing Psilocybe Subaeruginosa [Re: keeno]
    #16549385 -

I'd say you'll likely get fruits. Friscosas are relatively easy to grow for woodlovers. They also go fairly slow, so you have time to read/ask questions during your waiting periods.


--------------------
Pat The Bunny said:
A punk rock song won't ever change the world, but I can tell you about a couple that changed me.

bodhisatta said:
i recommend common sense and figuring it out.

These are the TEKs I use. They're all as cheap and easy as possible, just like your mom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Growing Psilocybe Subaeruginosa [Re: 36fuckin5]
    #16550475 -

cheers my man and good luck to all woodlover lovers! :cookiemonster:


--------------------
Check out my Psilocybe Cyanofriscosa (Allenii) TEK


Top fungi-knowlodgy with THE TRIBE!
THE TRIBE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Growing Psilocybe Subaeruginosa [Re: ijst8u]
    #18380818 -

looking good man

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Growing Psilocybe Subaeruginosa [Re: Straya]
    #18380842 -

:oldthread: dude this thread is a year old the grow is over


--------------------
("i'm not a criminal i just like stuff thats not mine")
                                                      "bender"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Growing Psilocybe Subaeruginosa [Re: itsaconspiracy]
    #18380849 -

he's not done yet...


--------------------
It doesn't matter what i think of you...all that matters is clean spawn
I'm tired do me a favor

I'M A MEMBER FIRST, TC WHEN NEEDED AND MOD WHEN I HAVE TO BE !!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Growing Psilocybe Subaeruginosa [Re: cronicr]
    #18380861 -

i'm smelling a :ban: come on


--------------------
("i'm not a criminal i just like stuff thats not mine")
                                                      "bender"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* . *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
Fd3000 6,179 22 08/22/02 11:08 PM
by Zen Peddler
* Re: what is the best way to grow Psilocybe Cubensis Hippie3 3,170 4 05/16/00 10:50 AM
by magicpurplecow
* growing psilocybe cubensis from cow manure derelicts 3,657 3 10/08/02 04:44 AM
by derelicts
* Post deleted by users_request Uv1 1,132 3 10/07/01 10:55 AM
by Workman
* Mushroom grow kit insane_blaine 3,963 11 06/28/02 08:34 PM
by TM
* Psilocybe cyanescens question
( 1 2 all )
Leviathon 3,697 24 09/28/03 10:03 AM
by Zen Peddler
* grow bags billyfoxtrot 737 6 10/05/03 01:20 PM
by Rose
* psilocybe cyanescens withouh syringe Burnt 2,197 2 06/18/01 12:23 PM
by kingkc

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
4,150 topic views. 14 members, 149 guests and 156 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.