Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1537 | 1538 | 1539 | 1540 | 1541 | 1542 | 1543 | 1544 | 1545 | 1546 | 1547 | 1548 | 1549 | 1550 | 1551 | 1552 | 1553 | 1554 | 1555 | 1556 | 1557 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #29096201 -

budmanman said:




What a fucking lie.

5:15

si=L9TeKNvKBtddi9wF

Somebody should invent video memes so Budman isn’t so gullible


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (01/21/25 04:08 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #29096210 -

Nobody left the DC jail tonight because Trumps pardon only applies to persons convicted of a J6 crime and the jail only holds people in pretrial detention. He will need to redo the pardons or convince a judge to dismiss the cases.

:rofl:


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (01/21/25 12:49 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #29096248 -

Elon might've done the Roman salute on purpose. MaGa hates him now and he's trying to do stuff to prove he's "based". He's very childish for a foreign oligarch.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: novelattempt]
    #29096250 -

I just think he gets a kick out of doing shit like that


--------------------
a ten ton catastrophe on a sixty pound chain

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Dekozn] * 1
    #29096257 -

Trump is walking back his promise to end the Ukraine war. He says Putin is destroying Russia and he’s going to leave the sanctions up. Lol. I bet in a month he’ll be sending Ukraine more shit than Biden ever did because he won’t be able to get Putin to budge.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #29096290 -

koods said:
budmanman said:




What a fucking lie.

5:15

si=L9TeKNvKBtddi9wF

Somebody should invent video memes so Budman isn’t so gullible



The irony of Elon musk doing a motion of my heart goes out to you and you calling it a  Nazi salute is so epic here.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Icon]
    #29096292 -

Icon said:
Woops looks like I'm guilty of taking the liberal media's bait. I watched a longer clip and he's clearly ripping his heart out and spraying it into the crowd from his palm like Ironman. But when you edit out his words or take a still frame it looks bad.

https://www.fox10tv.com/video/2025/01/20/elon-musk-appears-give-nazi-style-salute-capital-one-arena-rally/



Of course it was liberal bait. They been doing this type of shit ever since Bernie Sanders. Probably even longer that is just when it became obvious.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #29096295 -

koods said:
Nobody left the DC jail tonight because Trumps pardon only applies to persons convicted of a J6 crime and the jail only holds people in pretrial detention. He will need to redo the pardons or convince a judge to dismiss the cases.

:rofl:



Weren’t they all charged federally? I don’t think any of those people are actually in the dc jail if so. However I didn’t really follow it too closely so I could be wrong.

Ah never mind, coffee is still kicking in.


--------------------
The Hitchikers Guide to the Shroomery

Sometimes you just have to shut up and color!
~CMS Wilbur

Edited by OLDDAD77 (01/21/25 05:35 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #29096304 -

koods said:
What a joke





This response by the ADL makes me so fuckin’ sad. :sad:


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: OLDDAD77]
    #29096305 -

Executive Order 14087 of October 14, 2022 (Lowering Prescription Drug Costs for Americans).

Rescinded. My brother is a quadriplegic and now his medical costs are gonna fuck him big time. Thanks maga!


--------------------


Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Sulfurshelfsean]
    #29096321 -



--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: gopher]
    #29096324 -

why choose fascist hamburglar as your look?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: mushboy]
    #29096331 -

She dressed as Hat Man.


--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: mushboy]
    #29096332 -

mushboy said:
why choose fascist hamburglar as your look?




Appropriately dressed for America's funeral

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: SARAtonin]
    #29096336 -

mushboy said:
why choose fascist hamburglar as your look?




SARAtonin said:
She dressed as Hat Man.




I thought she dressed as a 1920s gangster like al copone, but both of those are funnier


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: feevers]
    #29096338 -



--------------------
Maiden, Mother, and Crone.

You are Me and I am You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: SARAtonin] * 1
    #29096354 -



--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: gopher]
    #29096373 -

The Hamburglar also wears a long red tie.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: mushboy]
    #29096376 -

mushboy said:
why choose fascist hamburglar as your look?





Throw that hat on Max! Just sayin they could be twins!


--------------------
The Hitchikers Guide to the Shroomery

Sometimes you just have to shut up and color!
~CMS Wilbur

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: OLDDAD77]
    #29096404 -

This will haunt me.


--------------------
The better guide to grow mushrooms.
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/8553541

Beware the power of one.  The power of two. The power of many.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1537 | 1538 | 1539 | 1540 | 1541 | 1542 | 1543 | 1544 | 1545 | 1546 | 1547 | 1548 | 1549 | 1550 | 1551 | 1552 | 1553 | 1554 | 1555 | 1556 | 1557 | | Last >

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Congratulations Obama
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
fireworks_godS 6,104 137 01/26/09 01:01 PM
by Seuss
* Yes We Did! Why Obama is the President of War, not "Change." dopestone 627 1 09/17/09 05:22 AM
by Seuss
* Beginning Now: The Panic Phase of the Obama Collapse
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
lonestar2004 11,307 186 03/31/09 07:09 PM
by TGRR
* Obama's Pinstripe Revolution
( 1 2 3 all )
lonestar2004 4,606 43 05/09/09 10:51 AM
by Falcon91Wolvrn03
* Obama climate plan could cost $2 trillion
( 1 2 3 4 all )
lonestar2004 4,203 64 04/10/09 01:36 AM
by ScavengerType
* Obama Signals His Reluctance to Look Into Bush Policies Clordio 572 3 01/12/09 11:12 AM
by Prisoner#1
* President Obama's Half-brother Arrested for Marijuana Possession
( 1 2 all )
DiploidM 3,014 31 02/06/09 12:05 AM
by johnm214
* Top Clinton Adviser Says Superdelegates Will Decide Election, Obama's Victories 'Irrelevant'
( 1 2 all )
lonestar2004 3,596 29 02/18/08 04:57 PM
by zappaisgod

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
499,887 topic views. 1 members, 1 guests and 39 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.058 seconds spending 0.03 seconds on 16 queries.