Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1510 | 1511 | 1512 | 1513 | 1514 | 1515 | 1516 | 1517 | 1518 | 1519 | 1520 | 1521 | 1522 | 1523 | 1524 | 1525 | 1526 | 1527 | 1528 | 1529 | 1530 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: PumpJackTeX]
    #29073308 -

You driving or the collapse?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29073428 -

Every time the country collapses you have to drive 64,000 miles, he is half way there.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #29073439 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29073470 -

It is just a mere 2.57 rotations around the Earth.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #29073475 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29073526 -

I drive, like, maybe, 12k miles a year most years.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #29073562 -

That's more than I drive, I normally do 5 or 6k a year, this year might be more though with all my drives to the mountain to ski.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #29073578 -

During covid within 9 months I road 9k miles on a bicycle


--------------------
Life. 2008

Ascension Energy | UFOs | 2021

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: PumpJackTeX]
    #29073580 -

That sounds horrible


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #29073581 -

You should have experienced it.


--------------------
Life. 2008

Ascension Energy | UFOs | 2021

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: PumpJackTeX]
    #29073589 -

That's not a lot.  That's less than 35 miles a day.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #29073599 -

I did 20k locally in Denver in 18 months before covid delivering for Doordash.

You ride 30 thousand miles on a bicycle in less than 3 years.


--------------------
Life. 2008

Ascension Energy | UFOs | 2021

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: PumpJackTeX]
    #29073605 -






--------------------
Life. 2008

Ascension Energy | UFOs | 2021

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: PumpJackTeX]
    #29073616 -

PumpJackTeX said:
I did 20k locally in Denver in 18 months before covid delivering for Doordash.

You ride 30 thousand miles on a bicycle in less than 3 years.



I used to ride 30/day before work and 100/day on weekends averaging between 25-30 MPH.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: PumpJackTeX]
    #29073617 -

You should contact door dash and be a rep for them on why they don't need to provide health insurance because all their employees should be fit.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #29073627 -

Being fit and being healthy are two totally different things.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #29073648 -

Enlil said:
PumpJackTeX said:
I did 20k locally in Denver in 18 months before covid delivering for Doordash.

You ride 30 thousand miles on a bicycle in less than 3 years.



I used to ride 30/day before work and 100/day on weekends averaging between 25-30 MPH.



Your in England or whatever. It doesn't count.


--------------------
Life. 2008

Ascension Energy | UFOs | 2021

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: PumpJackTeX]
    #29073649 -

He's a commiefornian.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: PumpJackTeX]
    #29073650 -

:lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: mushboy]
    #29074127 -

Reports that a cybertruck blew up at the valet entrance to Trump’s hotel in Las Vegas. Witnesses saying it could have been a bomb 🤷‍♂️


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1510 | 1511 | 1512 | 1513 | 1514 | 1515 | 1516 | 1517 | 1518 | 1519 | 1520 | 1521 | 1522 | 1523 | 1524 | 1525 | 1526 | 1527 | 1528 | 1529 | 1530 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Congratulations Obama
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
fireworks_godS 6,104 137 01/26/09 01:01 PM
by Seuss
* Yes We Did! Why Obama is the President of War, not "Change." dopestone 627 1 09/17/09 05:22 AM
by Seuss
* Beginning Now: The Panic Phase of the Obama Collapse
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
lonestar2004 11,307 186 03/31/09 07:09 PM
by TGRR
* Obama's Pinstripe Revolution
( 1 2 3 all )
lonestar2004 4,606 43 05/09/09 10:51 AM
by Falcon91Wolvrn03
* Obama climate plan could cost $2 trillion
( 1 2 3 4 all )
lonestar2004 4,203 64 04/10/09 01:36 AM
by ScavengerType
* Obama Signals His Reluctance to Look Into Bush Policies Clordio 572 3 01/12/09 11:12 AM
by Prisoner#1
* McCain tells supporters to be respectful of Obama
( 1 2 3 all )
Gogol 2,874 49 10/13/08 09:43 PM
by ReposadoXochipilli
* President Obama's Half-brother Arrested for Marijuana Possession
( 1 2 all )
DiploidM 3,014 31 02/06/09 12:05 AM
by johnm214

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
499,812 topic views. 4 members, 8 guests and 42 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.054 seconds spending 0.029 seconds on 16 queries.