Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1499 | 1500 | 1501 | 1502 | 1503 | 1504 | 1505 | 1506 | 1507 | 1508 | 1509 | 1510 | 1511 | 1512 | 1513 | 1514 | 1515 | 1516 | 1517 | 1518 | 1519 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #29044397 -

Trump is a genius compared someone.  I don't know who, but surely someone

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #29044398 -

Because Elvis was a drug addict.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman] * 1
    #29044401 -

Quote:
And if anyone breaks the rules and gets in they will be cuffed, jailed, tried and sent back



It's kinda funny to see someone preach to other people about how rules need to be followed after they voted  for a felon .


--------------------


Edited by Psilynut2 (12/03/24 06:35 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Psilynut2]
    #29044404 -

Witch hunt.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: ballsalsa] * 1
    #29044428 -

ballsalsa said:
Trump is a genius compared someone.  I don't know who, but surely someone



It’s right there in the name.
Idk if this is true, but I read somewhere he’s said
his middle initial stood for — Donald J [enius] Trump. 
I think he maybe was just talking randomly, half joking when he said it. 
That is if he even said it at all.


--------------------
Give me Liberty caps or give me Death caps.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: The Blind Ass]
    #29044478 -

Schrodinger's Trumps middle name.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #29044744 -

Tb is the devil of diseases.


--------------------
The better guide to grow mushrooms.
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/8553541

Beware the power of one.  The power of two. The power of many.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: vicepope]
    #29044753 -

Which is why closed border people are also Christians.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: christopera]
    #29044811 -

Get Christ pilled.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #29044821 -

Yeah, just let Jesus roofie you!


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: christopera]
    #29044849 -



--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #29044857 -

That doesn't work. Trust me...

:youcaughtme:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #29044863 -

Enlil said:




si=n7ZBuDUkUhiySRXQ


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: gopher] * 2
    #29044897 -



That’s the Matterhorn. In Switzerland

Context: Trump told Trudeau he would annex Canada, make it the 51st state, and Justin can be the governor

Eggs were too expensive for six months, and some dude played women’s volleyball and now we have to listen to this idiocy for another four years


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (12/04/24 09:30 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #29044902 -

The matterhorn is in anaheim. I drive by it at least once a week.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: 1234go]
    #29044903 -

1234go said:
That doesn't work. Trust me...

:youcaughtme:



You didn't pray hard enough and kept dreaming about penis. A fatal error.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods] * 1
    #29044921 -

koods said:


That’s the Matterhorn. In Switzerland

Context: Trump told Trudeau he would annex Canada, make it the 51st state, and Justin can be the governor

Eggs were too expensive for six months, and some dude played women’s volleyball and now we have to listen to this idiocy for another four years



Why's it a Canadain flag, is trump going to claim land for Canada lol, think he meant an American flag in the Canadian Rockies


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: gopher]
    #29044923 -

That's the State flag of the 51st state of America's united states.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #29044925 -



--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #29044927 -

It’s 50 more electoral votes for the socialist takeover of America


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1499 | 1500 | 1501 | 1502 | 1503 | 1504 | 1505 | 1506 | 1507 | 1508 | 1509 | 1510 | 1511 | 1512 | 1513 | 1514 | 1515 | 1516 | 1517 | 1518 | 1519 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Congratulations Obama
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
fireworks_godS 6,104 137 01/26/09 01:01 PM
by Seuss
* Yes We Did! Why Obama is the President of War, not "Change." dopestone 627 1 09/17/09 05:22 AM
by Seuss
* Beginning Now: The Panic Phase of the Obama Collapse
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
lonestar2004 11,307 186 03/31/09 07:09 PM
by TGRR
* Obama's Pinstripe Revolution
( 1 2 3 all )
lonestar2004 4,606 43 05/09/09 10:51 AM
by Falcon91Wolvrn03
* Obama climate plan could cost $2 trillion
( 1 2 3 4 all )
lonestar2004 4,203 64 04/10/09 01:36 AM
by ScavengerType
* Obama Signals His Reluctance to Look Into Bush Policies Clordio 572 3 01/12/09 11:12 AM
by Prisoner#1
* President Obama's Half-brother Arrested for Marijuana Possession
( 1 2 all )
DiploidM 3,014 31 02/06/09 12:05 AM
by johnm214
* Top Clinton Adviser Says Superdelegates Will Decide Election, Obama's Victories 'Irrelevant'
( 1 2 all )
lonestar2004 3,596 29 02/18/08 04:57 PM
by zappaisgod

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
499,903 topic views. 1 members, 3 guests and 27 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.021 seconds on 16 queries.