Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
World's first sclerotia producing cubensis!
    #29007261 -

Well, not quite, but a bad case of side pinning between the spawn- coir mix and the casing, I guess.



It goes all around the bucket. I should have pressed the casing harder, right?

What next? Will the casing be fully colonized at some point (it's been 11 days since spawning) and will I be able to pick some fruits or that is it?


--------------------


Give away list

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: World's first sclerotia producing cubensis! [Re: mush_monkey] * 2
    #29007278 -

I seriously thought this was gonna be real, I ain't gonna lie I set myself up for disappointment here


--------------------
Endlessly endorsing empathy empirically energizing existence™

~Always practice radical kindness~
R.I.P. Betty Boop, greatest mother to ever do it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: World's first sclerotia producing cubensis! [Re: QuantumZ00]
    #29009912 -

Now seriously, what can I do with this? The thing is shrinking and more sides pins are appearing. There's lots of what appears to be condensation but the surface feels drier (still moist but not much)





Do I mist the surface? Increase FAE? Help!


--------------------


Give away list

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: World's first sclerotia producing cubensis! [Re: mush_monkey] * 1
    #29009916 -

Wow that's so strange it's forming all those pins on more or less the same line around the side of the cake. all the pins seem centered on that one band. Weird.

I dunno, I guess you could mist, but I like bottom watering. Take some water, pour it down sides of walls, then let it sit for 24 hours, pour out whatever water is still left. If all water is gone, pour some more water and repeat cycle.

But I'm sure people with more extensive experience might have an answer which can fix your problem and get the shrooms growing better on top the way you want


--------------------
Endlessly endorsing empathy empirically energizing existence™

~Always practice radical kindness~
R.I.P. Betty Boop, greatest mother to ever do it.

Edited by QuantumZ00 (11/03/24 01:36 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: World's first sclerotia producing cubensis! [Re: QuantumZ00]
    #29009925 -

I think the line is where the casing started. Probably I didn't press hard enough

Maybe I should remove the whole thing from the container and treat I like a BRF cake?


--------------------


Give away list

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Best sclerotia producing species. CockyMandrill 3,367 2 02/08/03 10:57 AM
by BladeLSD
* Re: Sclerotia Formation CLuB99 7,100 17 03/31/00 12:13 PM
by Workman
* Mycelium piss inquiry?... and cubensis sclerotia? Great_Cthulhu 9,949 3 11/20/02 05:45 AM
by MAIA
* P.Cubensis producing sclerotia? CoolTJ 2,522 2 03/03/03 12:47 AM
by diacamomo
* Psilocybe tampanensis sclerotia --- ? Tlaloc 8,983 11 11/19/01 02:31 PM
by Doomhammer
* water drops on casing kslater 1,069 4 11/06/01 11:26 PM
by kslater
* NOT MINE!!!!! CUBENSIS PIKS ALDER_057 4,540 16 05/26/01 05:04 PM
by lizzardking
* New guy question -- end phase watering required? hatguy 126 4 10/31/24 04:35 PM
by hatguy

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
194 topic views. 16 members, 58 guests and 119 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.