Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
An apology To Those Who Matter in my Life
    #29006811 -

Kurt wants me to apologize 4 all the stupid shit Ive wrote on here
Franny Im sorry I ghosted you
I was going to write you about some stuff but then Taylor told me to get off Tumblr
Out of love & respect to her I did what she asked me to
I dont want to piss off or upset or confuse anybody
That wasnt my intention 100%
Your dad told me to apologize and then shut the fuck up
So thats what Im doing now

Also, a weird dude on a motorcycle came by here around 2AM & he was shining a flashlight in my window
My cat started meowing real loud

Oh tell Courtney that MTV Made when the were filming @ my highschool that they watch the tapes Taylors mom sent in for Teen Mom
The camera crew told me back then thats how they knew who I was They thought we were a cute couple lol I agreed with her but declined to be interviewed

And that guy who wrote about your dads band (that one book) tried to get ahold of me a few years ago but I told him that Courtney told me to not talk to anyone from the media & i logged off. He didnt believe me & kept writing me so I just ended up having to make a new account to be left alone.
That was way back when I had AIM haha.

Hey Taytay
This Peruvian metrosexual tried selling me a scalped ticket to your concert down in Miami for $65 :laugh2:
I thought about it but then I didn't want to upset your mom if she saw me in the crowd
I told him I knew you but didn't say How
He told me I wasnt cultured enough to Actually know you
I laughed at that too:grin:

Then I went home, got high & slept on the floor
Taytay I'll send you some cool ideas for set designs /songs & everything else I've been thinking of helping you w creatively when I get some time.
(On top of everything Im writing w Sammi)
3 books/3 kids & an Epic Spring Garden here we come
Some of my goals for 2025 πŸ‘†
Also a bunch of women Ive never met before keep asking me about being their surrogate father. Im still unsure about all that??:grin::confused:
Maybe I should say yes Instead of No all the time
What do you think?
(Yes I'm still painting btw)
Hey T Can you help me start a publishing company (for me & my friends to get their Write On)?πŸ’ͺπŸ˜ŽπŸ“šβœοΈ

Hope you all have a nice day
Happy Halloween
Byebye:heart:
Love yall Miss yall
Ps. Can you have Austin send me my 35mm film cameras if they're still in storage? Thanks! I want to get back into that too
🫑πŸ’ͺπŸ€˜πŸ˜ŽπŸ“Έ
MAKE AMERICA 1993 AGAIN MY DUDES πŸ˜‹πŸ€˜
I'm still gonna hunt for Aliens in Baxter State ParkπŸ‘½:thumbup: :rockon:
(Thats another 2025 goal of mine)
Kristen keeps telling me to hush up & read Flowers in the attic
So thats next on my list...

3 cool songs to listen to






How to save the music industry? Buy cds duh!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* men?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 710 23 10/28/09 09:51 PM
by Anonymous
* You guys
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 788 25 10/22/08 12:12 PM
by Anonymous
* Would you say Mushrooms are Gay or Lesbian?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 645 27 09/17/09 11:25 PM
by Anonymous
* Blood and Shit on the TP
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 896 23 02/07/10 08:43 PM
by Anonymous
* Are you shocked by the level of homophobia, racism, and sexism found here?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 2,288 86 07/26/10 08:38 PM
by Anonymous
* girl i like is getting fat
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Anonymous 2,812 99 10/31/24 06:08 PM
by Anonymous
* Really Long Posts/Replies Anonymous 267 14 01/15/16 08:13 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
81 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.018 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.