Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Blood and Shit on the TP
    #11940603 -

I just took a small shit and when I wipped my asshole the TP had a lot of blood on it. It also had shit on it. I don't think I have an inside out asshole.

I have got blood on the toilet paper before but never on the first wipe.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blood and Shit on the TP [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11940656 -

ROIDS!

eNJOY.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blood and Shit on the TP [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #11940664 -

NO i AM NOT OF HAVING INSIDE OUT ASSHOLE i SAID. ITs SOMETHING eLSE.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blood and Shit on the TP [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11940702 -

you got fucked in the ass by your uncle dad whilst you slept last night.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blood and Shit on the TP [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #11940708 -

Not true. I failed to sleep due to speedballs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blood and Shit on the TP [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11940766 -

you can have internal hemorrhoids.

I remember I had them once, didn't have any clue...stood up, and the whole bowl of the toilet was blood colored.

I was so scared.

It cleared up 2 days later.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blood and Shit on the TP [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #11940783 -

Anonymous #4 said:
you can have internal hemorrhoids.

I remember I had them once, didn't have any clue...stood up, and the whole bowl of the toilet was blood colored.

I was so scared.

It cleared up 2 days later.



I looted at it in the mirror and I think its a really bad ingrown hair.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blood and Shit on the TP [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11940831 -

If your doing alot of opiates I would look there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blood and Shit on the TP [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #11940881 -

have you been drinking incessantly?

if so, you might have woken up before you realized that you were behind a cheap, liquor store smelling of homemade liquor after befriending a metrosexual then ending up with 5$ pinned, which you happened to have trouble finding on your body but was soon discovered near the anal glands then spent on more cheap booze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blood and Shit on the TP [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #11940886 -

Anonymous #5 said:
If your doing alot of opiates I would look there.



I shoot up, but what does that got to do with bloody ass?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blood and Shit on the TP [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11940919 -

constipation :oldman: :goatse:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blood and Shit on the TP [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #11941500 -

:shocked:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blood and Shit on the TP [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #11941506 -

i once had food poisoning and i pooped 12 times in a 20 hour period and my asshole was destroyed


its been itching and bloody ever since and this was like 3 years ago....i have to shit everyday and of course wipe so there is never any time for it to heal

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blood and Shit on the TP [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #11941563 -

aawwwwwwww

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blood and Shit on the TP [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #11942123 -

Yeah I'm kinda in the same boat... take fiber and laxative supplements, and if all else fails get some hemorrhoid cream, it helps.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blood and Shit on the TP [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #11944119 -

maybe you tore your asshole open, i heard that it can happen if you take a big enough shit and your dehydrated

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blood and Shit on the TP [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #11944177 -

Rub peanut butter on it and get a big dog to lick it off. It feels great and aids in the healing process both mentally and physically. A dog and peanut butter really are a mans best friend.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blood and Shit on the TP [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #11944902 -

When I was doing alot of oxys it happend to me. Happend on subs to only time its ever happend it was like internal hemmroids and when taking those rock solid opiate shits it agitaed em and made em bleed. It went away I think the only time to worry is if its dark/dried blood. Fresh red blood  is fine for the most but dark blood is bad.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blood and Shit on the TP [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #11945113 -

if its bright red then it's most likely this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_fissure

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Blood and Shit on the TP [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #11947405 -

blood on the toilet paper warrants a trip to the doctor, IMO. Not something you should take very lightly.....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Hemorrhoid remedy's? Anonymous 382 9 05/08/09 09:26 PM
by Anonymous
* Hemorrhoids?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 746 20 11/25/08 01:31 AM
by Anonymous
* Holy fuck i have a Hemorrhoid. Anonymous 659 9 01/08/10 01:39 PM
by Anonymous
* Oops Im gettin a hemorrhoid Anonymous 411 7 10/01/07 10:21 PM
by Anonymous
* so. blood in shit.
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,160 33 11/29/08 06:15 AM
by Anonymous
* Who else loves pooping?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 982 29 07/27/09 08:32 PM
by Anonymous
* I've got piles
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 2,074 73 03/17/09 04:29 AM
by Anonymous
* purple things on my asshole Anonymous 496 14 08/22/08 06:47 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
896 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.