Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineSlapnutRob
Toolhead

Loc: Michigan
Hint-dropping or not?
    #2900588 - 07/17/04 06:27 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I've been a sadly absent member of this community for a couple months now, but I return with a question hoping I can see what some of you guys think.

I really like this girl who has been an acquaintance for about a month now. Last week I went to a club that she was at and she left early and I ended up walking her out to her car. We spoke for a while and she explained to me that her relationship with her long-time boyfriend is basically over. However, they still live in the same apartment and she doesn't want to just kick him out, so she told him that until he finds a place to go they can remain together publicly to appease his parents and others. She then told me "So I AM looking."

This is killing me... was she just making conversation, or was she definitely telling me in womanspeak "I'm available. Ask me out."

Thanks for help in advance.

--------------------
Anything stated above is fictional roleplay dialog by the character that is Slapnut Rob, in no way representing the actions or beliefs of the man behind the keys.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRedo
CTA

Re: Hint-dropping or not? [Re: SlapnutRob]
    #2900601 - 07/17/04 06:31 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Sounds like she is hinting, but you should wait because its too soon after she has broken up.

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
    #2901317 - 07/17/04 11:40 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

She said to you "so i am looking" I guess depending on the relationship or whatever she could be joking about it... With any emphesis on am or whatver sounds like it was a pretty big hint.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Offlinefelix
 User Gallery

#2901622 - 07/18/04 02:42 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

WHO CARES if she's hinting! she's available and looking...so there you go! take her to dinner and a movie or something some night.

if it don't work out, you 2 can still just be 'aquaintences'. it's up to you man. take it further or not.

--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Invisibleadrug

#2901705 - 07/18/04 04:02 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Ask her out!! :smile: NOW!

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #2901728 - 07/18/04 04:30 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Well, honestly, don't listen to anything she says.
-Don't listen to her words, look at her actions..

1- she is out at a club w/o her b/f
2- she is.. out at a club w/o her b/f.

that right there says she is looking, but don't listen to what she says, because women a wacky like that, so don't try to figure out what shes saying, just watch what she is doing.

2. don't count on this one chick to magically become your g/f. what you should be doing is also 'looking'. she still lives with some dude that shes already obviously been banged by, so, if they're still living together its going to continue. If she truly didnt want to have him keep banging her than she would have tossed him to the curb already.

-When she said "so im looking" or whatever, i would have said "that's nice that you are deciding to move on, you seem really positive about it all, maybe in the meantime the two of us can go out and do some fun stuff together <pause> i think you could be a nice friend."

-See, say something neutral like that to her at first, you barely even know the girl yet, let her know that you want to get to know her better. Don't make any comments about being her 'boyfriend' or some crap, just say i think we might be 'nice friends'. The nice friends thing always throws women off, they aren't used to guys that are (obviously) attracted to her wanting to just be nice friends with eachother, so, she will should see that as a odd type of challenge almost, , it'll make her wonder 'why does this guy just want to be friends?' 'is he not attracted to me?' 'i might have to try a little harder with this guy to see if he will hit on me'.

Oh, and all those questions and more go through a womens head in probably about a total of two seconds. So, then (after busting that 'nice friends' ordeal on her) try to give her a friendly hug, or a friendly hand-hold, or some type of physical contact but in a 'i want to be more than just friends' kind of way..and add in some extra semi-sexual comments to make her laugh like "you're not going to try kissing me now are you? you're totally hot for me. i can tell (lol being cocky but in a funny kind of way)" It'll confuse her, and make her laugh (always good), and throw her off, because normally a guy wont try to make some type of 'friends' and then hit on her.. definately never talk about g/f b/f commitment type crap until youve already met her better (screened her, in case shes a psycho) and at least made out with her once.

get her email, tell her to call you in four days. lol. long enought to let her know your not obsessing over her like the words in your post enclines.. make her wait because you're too busy to fit her into your schedule; make her try harder to be with you, dont be so available. and keep 'looking' yourself, dont wait for her.

keep shroomin
gg lol

Offlinedaba
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Hint-dropping or not? [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #2901731 - 07/18/04 04:36 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Nice advice GGreatOne. I'm apt to try that sometime.

--------------------
Fold for The Shroomery!

OfflineSlapnutRob
Toolhead

Re: Hint-dropping or not? [Re: daba]
    #2901777 - 07/18/04 05:49 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Thanks for the great responses, guys!

Especially yours, Great One. I don't know if I'll follow that strategy to a T, but I definitely am going to try to talk to her on Monday. She'll be at the club. I'd like to call her before that and hopefully set up a dinner date beforehand or something, but for some stupid reason I haven't asked for her number yet (though she has mine). I'll try to get her alone (and hopefully walk her to her car like I did last week--that would be perfect!) and talk to her.

From what I know about her now... she's all I want in a woman. Very intelligent... very sexy... and she parties!

... and don't worry about me making some stupid bf/gf mistake... I learned that the hard way. I'll just court her and see where it goes from there.

--------------------
Anything stated above is fictional roleplay dialog by the character that is Slapnut Rob, in no way representing the actions or beliefs of the man behind the keys.

Edited by SlapnutRob (07/18/04 06:02 AM)

Offlinesoylent_green
The greatEnitsuj
Female

Loc: Ontario
    #2902008 - 07/18/04 09:45 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

good luck!

--------------------
What fun is it in Nirvana while other beings are suffering?

OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

Re: Hint-dropping or not? [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #2902080 - 07/18/04 10:39 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Your one smooth motherfucker yo.  :pimpin:

--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #2902948 - 07/18/04 03:29 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Alright, they don't let me out of them mushroom hunting forum too often but im on the loose right now so ill give you a couple more pointers.

--Getting her alone. Excellent idea. Any oportunity you get find to get her away from her friends, all the better chance you have for making something romantic happening between the two of you.

Quote:

I'll just court her and see where it goes from there.

-Ehh, tempting isn't it. I wouldn't 'court' her though..not if you want to get into her pants at least.. when you do that, women look at you differently..when you take them out and buy them sh.t you're actually going to end up getting less or no sex from her than if you didn't act like your in love with her something and want to father her children.. no way, don't court her, just try to give her a great time, have fun, make her feel good and laugh, then you will have a better chance of getting laid and once that happens then you will have a good chance of being in a long-term type of relationship with her and also have the sex. But if you court her like that she will hold back on the sex..and end up just testing you and playing women-games iwth you; torment you in a way, size you up until you crumble and break.. i hope that makes a little bit of sense..

you should have gotten her number immediately, last time at the club the second she was blabbering about 'looking'.
-don't ask for her number. tell her 'give me your number.'.
--or better yet (have a pen in your pocket all the time) and tell her give me your email addy, and then when she is writing that down for you then tell her to write her phone number also.. the email addy is probably a better resource than the phone actually, but just get her number too.
---always push her along to the next step, once you get her email, then get her phone, then hold her hand, then kiss her, then hug her, and so on, keep moving along, don't ever stop progressing things or she will take you for a whimp.

Quote:

she's all I want in a woman. Very intelligent... very sexy... and she parties!

-Alright, well yeah, that's what i like also; completely hot-babes that are intellegent.
--But do Not start driving your head into the ground thinking "shes all i ever wanted" and all that.. hell-no, well, maybe she is but do Not even tell her that or act like that or she'll start to pull away from you.. 'she's all i ever wanted' is too needy, too..desperate almost, like you're some chump, and women completely dispise 'chumps'.. no way, the truth of the matter is is that there are millions of other completely hot and intellegent women who party, make it her job to work to prove to you that she is good enough for you, not you good enough for her..
-Make her start to question in her mind if you have another girl or two on the side; Not make her question 'is this guy laying all his cards down on just me?' it will repell her away from you

you're supposed to be the man that is in control, give her nothing and never let her stomp on you, because when a women trys to play a game or test you to see if they can take control from you and it works then they will stomp on you and not respect you anymore and, she would be right to move on and find a new man because women want a man who is in control; 'doesn't matter what they say, its what they want. they don't want a man who is going to do what they tell them to do.. if she says 'stop at the ice cream store right here i want ice cream' tell her 'No.'. Don't ever say yes or else she will gain control over you in some wicked women-way..lol. don't be mean ya know, just say 'no' and if she acts like a brat because she didnt get her way (which would be good imo because it shows that you're leveling out her games and power/control struggle until she finally figures out your not going to put up with her crap) than tell her 'i dont think this relationship is going to work out, you might be too much of a brat for my taste <pause> ill take you for ice cream another time when i think its right' --when you say sh.t like that she'll actually be happy, to be with a man who didnt submit to her games, and puts her into check, where a women belongs lol.

im not a womenizer or anything, this is just honestly how it works best, for her and you.

she will say she wants you to listen to her and take her for ice cream, but honestly what she really wants is a guy who has his own plans, and not ever giving her the upper hand.. once you bang her than its ok to once in a while do what she wants to do and take her for ice cream if she suggests the idea and you like it, but until then, :smile: she gets nothing..hehe!

keep shroomin
GG

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
    #2903065 - 07/18/04 04:21 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

this man speaks the truth....

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

OfflineSlapnutRob
Toolhead

Re: Hint-dropping or not? [Re: wrestler_az]
    #2903082 - 07/18/04 04:35 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Great stuff once again.

By 'courting' I was really just indulging in the use of an archaic word. I think you're right about the strategy I should use on that topic.

And about the desperation thing... I agree with you 100%. I don't plan on showing any desperation, and by saying something like "she's all I want in a woman" I didn't mean to imply "she's the only one for me." Anybody who believes that's true about anyone is just full of it.

I actually do have her e-mail addy, btw. I'm sure I will have her digits by Monday, however.

Thanks for taking the hiatus from your regular forum to help me out!

--------------------

OfflineUncleMike
Visionary
Male

Loc: S.W. Virginia
    #2906356 - 07/19/04 06:26 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Sounds like she wants a little strange. as long as the boyfriend is still living in her house your not gonna get her. All she wants is someone to crawl in bed with. go aheads and give it to her. If she likes it she will kick the other guy out.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale