Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
honesty..............it's still here
    #2898992 -

My old man found a purse with a passport, 50 quid
and some other things in it. Being 78 years old and
one of the last of the honest breed he handed it in
to the police who are waiting for the owner to pick
it up.


--------------------
We're Bought and Sold
For English Gold

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: honesty..............it's still here [Re: scotsman1]
    #2898997 -

cool......last of the honest people.....Indeed


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: honesty..............it's still here [Re: scotsman1]
    #2899011 -

why not take their identity...then you can order.,


--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: honesty..............it's still here [Re: scotsman1]
    #2899051 -

I saw some little punk girls (that I know) talking about how they ripped off some chicks phone for "no reason.....just cause it was easy I guess"

But later they felt......"kinda bad for taking it, I mean we dont even kno her.....she didnt do anything to us"

and one reacted and said "but I am NOT walking all the way back to hotrocks" (a popular swiming spot)

So they threw it on the ground to smash it, said their goodbyes and left.

So I scooped up the phone(which still worked perfectly) flipped to the number that said HOME, called it and said....."did you lose your phone"

:laugh: (no reward etc, just face to face  a chat with the guy whos wife lost her phone, that was all I got, and thats ok , its all I expected :smile:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: honesty..............it's still here [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #2899058 -

It makes you feel good to do nice things !


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: honesty..............it's still here [Re: Ripple]
    #2899081 -

I am sure you know this fact of life very well :thumbup: :laugh:

I remember the other day I was thinking, "YES, heres my chance to get back at my little brother for acting like such a little hormone filled jerk"

So I COed him(canadian for cutting someone out...of cannabis) he didnt know but I felt kinda good doing it. (still I wasent really pleased)

Days later, he gets jacked in the middle of vancouver, loses 16 GRAMS(thats NOT a typo) of hash, and some cash, all because he did the right thing by going back to help his friend(and lost his shit)

So when he got home and told me, I did the RIGHT THING, by packing him a fat bowl(for just him), and you know what,.....giving felt alot better then being greedy, its not corny its true what you say!!!!!! :laugh:

"It makes you feel good to do nice things ! "


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: honesty..............it's still here [Re: scotsman1]
    #2899102 -

The other day i was on the bus, and an old man got off.  I saw that he had left something on his seat.  He had already got off, and I looked at the other people (closer to the seat) to see if they were gonna do something.  They didn't so I thought fuck it (even though I was far from my house and didn't have dinero for another bus) i got up grabbed it and got off the bus, ran after the old fella, yelling at him.  He thought i was some looney, but then i showed him (it was his card carrying thing, ID, driver's licence etc) he was real happy. 

Then I did a fat 45 min walk home in 36 deg heat, but I felt good all the way!

Honesty rules!! :thumbup:

God knows this country could use a bit more !

:grin:


--------------------
I do declare, I can float in the air.

"If carrots got you drunk, rabbits would be fucked up."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: honesty..............it's still here [Re: Ripple]
    #2899117 -

Ripple said:
It makes you feel good to do nice things !



Without a doubt! :laugh: :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: honesty..............it's still here [Re: JPZ]
    #2899260 -

If more people would only "get it" the world would be such a better place!


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: honesty..............it's still here [Re: scotsman1]
    #2899790 -

Its always a test of your character when you find a wallet/purse with money in it. It is so easy to take the money and anything else you want and dump the rest. After all, you didn't steal it. Finders-keepers, right?

But on these occasions I have always thought to myself "What if it was my wallet that was lost?" I can proudly say that I have always made the right descisions and returned everything to the rightful owner.

Unfortunately, I have been on the recieving end of a less-than-honest individual who took all the money out of my lost wallet ($80) and threw the rest into a pond at a park where it was discovered/recovered by a landscaper (in less then perfect condition).


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* If I marry a dutch person, will I get a euro passport? zee_werp 1,649 5 09/18/03 08:32 AM
by Annom
* Honesty? Simisu 980 10 02/08/07 12:45 PM
by Great Scott
* Brutal Honesty
( 1 2 all )
lukeboots 1,641 30 03/15/06 06:31 PM
by lukeboots
* gimme tips on starting a landscaping buisness DistortedEyes 1,369 10 10/03/06 06:21 AM
by DistortedEyes
* Honesty OneMoreRobot3021 463 3 09/30/06 04:39 PM
by HSIHd
* if honesty isn't the best policy, what is? Smack31 2,151 17 10/22/02 06:47 AM
by Bruiser
* When you drive, have your licence in your asscrack! Microcosmatrix 1,560 14 05/02/06 03:52 PM
by PurpleKush
* where is the cheapest place to get a passport??? agoutihead 1,417 15 11/28/05 07:06 AM
by badchad

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
633 topic views. 6 members, 29 guests and 224 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.