Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: 3 Flushes(PICS) and a free print
    #289808 -

sweet, i've been meaning to get one of those
you rule


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 3 Flushes(PICS) and a free print [Re: ar393]
    #289816 -

and you got karen all excited.......:)
obviously this does NOT mean i get two prints. i dont want anyone to think that.
peace, ar393


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 3 Flushes(PICS) and a free print
    #289825 -

Ok all you are winners, pm me your address and I will send them out today.

Congratulations


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 3 Flushes(PICS) and a free print
    #289827 -

ok now that I have actually won.....

I'm impressed your 2nd and 3rd flushes are not that smaller then the first...I would have expected them to be much less. I am attempting my second flush now and I haven't seen anything at all...No growth of mycelium through the casing layer or anything..sucks to be me....good thing I had such luck with my first. But I will wait and see it has only been a few days.

Got any tips for me?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 3 Flushes(PICS) and a free print [Re: Karen]
    #289831 -

karen.

you don't deserve another flush for the next 6 months after that first one ;)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 3 Flushes(PICS) and a free print [Re: morlahere]
    #289835 -

ahh man don't say that...You big meanie!!!

Well actually I don't care all that much if I don't get a second flush ... ok well I do care.... but I am more concerned about getting some results from my attempt I will be making in a few days with another strain .


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Post deleted by users_request [Re: Karen]
    #289841 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 3 Flushes(PICS) and a free print [Re: McMan]
    #289843 -

Is that the lipa or the koh? Pics lloke like a box w/ an x through them for me though.

"Ha ha" -- Nelson

"Never trade or buy from DXMHEAD420... he ripped me off and was an ass about it too" -- Myself

Edited by tom on 04/10/01 06:04 PM.



--------------------
"It must be your stamps girl... cause it aint your face" -- Juvenile

"Only in America does someone order a cheese burger, large fries, and a diet Coke" -- ?

"DXMHEAD420 ripped me off and was an ass about it too" -- Myself

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 3 Flushes(PICS) and a free print [Re: Karen]
    #289844 -

The best way to prepare a casing for a second flush is to scrap all your pins and aborts off with a clean sterile knife. Replace your casing subtract with a light layer of 50/50.




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 3 Flushes(PICS) and a free print [Re: tom]
    #289847 -

Tom, your browser is messed up. If you have a Windows PC go into your microsoft internet explorer, click on internet tools, and fix that shit. Try going to advanced and restoring defalts. Or moving your security level down.

But its not the pics, they are there.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 3 Flushes(PICS) and a free print [Re: Russdogg]
    #289865 -

Well I just decided to go put some heat on my casings because I figure that might be the reason why I don't see anything yet. It's colder here then normal we are having storms. Who says it doesn't rain in SoCal? So we will see if that helps.

I didn't scrape off all my pins and aborts...what I did was pick them off with tweezers...Do you think that was ok?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 3 Flushes(PICS) and a free print
    #289905 -

Karen, I heard a good way to get the mycelium to leap outta the casing was to stab it a few times with a sterile fork. stab and twist a few times. Supposedly the mycelium responds to shock with tremendous growth. BTW, Those are some truly beautiful pics you got yourself there!! I'm currently waiting for my jars to fully colonize, but once they do, I'm willing to send you some strains. We both live in sunny California so shipping would be easier. I should have mexi-cubs, pesas, and b+'s by the end of this month. PM me if ya wish. no charge o' course.
Love and light all,
Jason

Perception is reality. Perception is also a function of the mind, which is intangible. so maybe I AM a mushroom!
never do business with Jamisoninc.com, He rips you off and then calls you a liar.


--------------------
Give me silence, water, hope;
Give me struggle, iron, volcanoes...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 3 Flushes(PICS) and a free print [Re: Karen]
    #289908 -

I now have recieved everyones address but zoneseeker. If I fail to get your address I will be forced to give it to someone else.
Please give me your address ASAP


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 3 Flushes(PICS) and a free print [Re: Russdogg]
    #289955 -

hey if nobody else want's the last print I do.



--------------------
"Most of the world's problems are caused by people taking things that do not belong to them..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 3 Flushes(PICS) and a free print
    #289960 -

hey, any free spore would be much appreciated if no one picks the last one up! unless of course its that terrible spore of death in which case i'll pass

Perception is reality. Perception is also a function of the mind, which is intangible. so maybe I AM a mushroom!
never do business with Jamisoninc.com, He rips you off and then calls you a liar.


--------------------
Give me silence, water, hope;
Give me struggle, iron, volcanoes...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 3 Flushes(PICS) and a free print [Re: Crasher]
    #289964 -

firewolf, if I can get it you can have it instead. peace bro.



--------------------
"Most of the world's problems are caused by people taking things that do not belong to them..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 3 Flushes(PICS) and a free print
    #289968 -

No problem Thor.. I have been on in this community for quite some time and I realized that I need to give something back. After all this comunity helped me out so many times:)




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 3 Flushes(PICS) and a free print [Re: Taz]
    #290035 -

hey, thanks a lot!, PM me if you can!

Perception is reality. Perception is also a function of the mind, which is intangible. so maybe I AM a mushroom!
never do business with Jamisoninc.com, He rips you off and then calls you a liar.


--------------------
Give me silence, water, hope;
Give me struggle, iron, volcanoes...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Re: 2nd Attempt, loafs (pic)
( 1 2 all )
TripinBanana 5,008 23 05/21/01 01:35 AM
by TrippinRhino
* Re: 2nd flush (pic)
( 1 2 all )
toadlicker 6,111 21 04/05/01 02:02 AM
by otto i love ta get blotto
* Re: DB Kit 2nd Flush (PIC) Teragon 3,685 17 05/02/01 05:56 PM
by Holydiver
* drying first flush (pics) closetfreak 2,647 10 07/18/02 10:26 AM
by Terrarium_Guy
* First flush (PICS) jebus2000 1,207 3 09/22/01 12:24 AM
by ralphster44
* Re: 2nd flush-pic snake 1,587 5 03/25/01 12:40 AM
by otto i love ta get blotto
* Re: Beautiful PC Cambodia flush [PICS] 3DSHROOM 1,897 4 03/12/01 03:18 PM
by Insomnia
* These 3 liddle cakes.. :) (PICS)
( 1 2 3 all )
_JJ_ 11,746 44 04/19/05 11:09 AM
by CAP_TURTLE

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
2,143 topic views. 17 members, 56 guests and 174 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.