Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | 151 | 152 | 153 | 154 | 155 | 156 | 157 | 158 | 159 | 160 | 161 | 162 | 163 | | Last >
Re: Political Memes and Pics and Shit [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #28911748 -








Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Political Memes and Pics and Shit [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 3
    #28911838 -



--------------------
Lead by example, words mean little when your actions don't reflect what you say.

Spread kindness, love, empathy, compassion.

Learn from mistakes. Try and do better. Each day is a new day, try to make it a better one.

Coconut and Avocado is awesome for the skin.

MIND OVER MATTER

:mushroom2::lsd:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Political Memes and Pics and Shit [Re: TrancedOutBrah]
    #28911861 -

Trans lamas make better wool?

Lotta trans flags from lama.


--------------------
I am whatever Darwin needs me to be.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Political Memes and Pics and Shit [Re: sudly] * 3
    #28912079 -



no headline or anything i just think steven miller looks like a caricature of modern evil.

its like what putin would look like if he was born in santa monica.

also to be that bald by 38? damn.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Political Memes and Pics and Controversial Trumper Memez! [Re: Calm_A_Llama_Down]
    #28912166 -

Calm_A_Llama_Down said:




Usually, your physical person, or access to it, is traded like baseball cards by doms, or you're not in circulation. There is a possessive interpretation of hookup culture as in an open air prison.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Political Memes and Pics and Controversial Trumper Memez! [Re: durian_2008] * 3
    #28912389 -

Anyone have a clue what this guy is talking about?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Political Memes and Pics and Controversial Trumper Memez! [Re: ballsalsa] * 1
    #28912433 -

Nope.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Political Memes and Pics and Controversial Trumper Memez! [Re: durian_2008] * 2
    #28912510 -

durian_2008 said:
Calm_A_Llama_Down said:




Usually, your physical person, or access to it, is traded like baseball cards by doms, or you're not in circulation. There is a possessive interpretation of hookup culture as in an open air prison.




Well, no, that's not true.

What also would you know about hook up culture?

Or about dominance and submission in a relationship context?

The reality is that when you are just running through a cascade of random hookups, There isn't much room for dominance and submission, beyond surface level roleplay.

How can someone dominate you when they can't even stick around for 5 minutes after they cum?

There are also so many variations of, and motivations for power dynamics in relationships.

Many submissive partners feel deeply about the value of being possessed.

I am one such person.

If you are interested in being disposable, that's what hook up culture is for, but you will be disposed of. Over and over.

Your ideas about queer people, and sex and dating and stuff, seem pretty isolated and speculative.

Like maybe you don't have any experience with these things and you are just making up stories about them, to suit your own narrative.

But also, on a certain level, that means you are fantasizing about these dynamics.

Maybe instead of playing story time, you should play experimentation time.

Like an adult.


--------------------
She/Her🏳️‍⚧️

Libertine Gramscian social-reconstructionist

:blazed::spinleaf::bongload:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Political Memes and Pics and Controversial Trumper Memez! [Re: Calm_A_Llama_Down]
    #28912514 -

I picture you with one big extended titty as a whip.

:whip:


--------------------
I am whatever Darwin needs me to be.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Political Memes and Pics and Controversial Trumper Memez! [Re: Calm_A_Llama_Down] * 3
    #28912515 -

Another thing too.

The stuff that happens in prison is not related to gay or queer people, or queer dating.

That form of rape is an extension of cis-masculine hierarchies and power fantasies.

The fact that you cannot tell the difference is unsurprising to me.

Everything about that environment is reflective of your repressive, authoritarian, supremacy oriented vision for who AMABS are supposed to be, and how you can force them to be it.


--------------------
She/Her🏳️‍⚧️

Libertine Gramscian social-reconstructionist

:blazed::spinleaf::bongload:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Political Memes and Pics and Controversial Trumper Memez! [Re: sudly] * 2
    #28912526 -

sudly said:
I picture you with one big extended titty as a whip.

:whip:



Oh I'm a bottom. I'm excessively a bottom.

I have a deep fixation on swallowing jizz, I love costumes, general ownership. Possession.

I love asking permission more than anything.

Like if I am out at dinner with my partner, I love asking if I'm allowed to have a sprite.

I especially love being told I cannot.

My submission really is not just a sexual artifice. It extends into everything.

Everything I do, everywhere I go.

And when I fail to stay in my place, I feel elated to be put back in it.

Like a doll on a shelf. On display,

Forever.


--------------------
She/Her🏳️‍⚧️

Libertine Gramscian social-reconstructionist

:blazed::spinleaf::bongload:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Political Memes and Pics and Controversial Trumper Memez! [Re: Calm_A_Llama_Down] * 3
    #28912541 -

Hot
:thatsayes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Political Memes and Pics and Controversial Trumper Memez! [Re: Calm_A_Llama_Down] * 2
    #28912574 -

The ol dog cage play. Is interesting how it can be non sexual, but the claustrophobia would be spooky in some cage scenes.

Eating from a dog bowl? Sure, just some slow cooked meat in a new one and go ham!

I don't personally care about others eating jizz, it can go all over the place, but eating it?

Alls I can say is I don't want to eat it, and wouldn't expect others too, but that's just me.


--------------------
I am whatever Darwin needs me to be.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Political Memes and Pics and Controversial Trumper Memez! [Re: sudly] * 1
    #28912587 -

I officially like you a lot.

I have strong beliefs about eating jizz.

I think, I can tell a person's character by the taste and texture, I can tell quite a bit.

I can even hear a little bit of their future when they moan upon release.

I am a practitioner of sexual fortune telling myself.


--------------------
She/Her🏳️‍⚧️

Libertine Gramscian social-reconstructionist

:blazed::spinleaf::bongload:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Political Memes and Pics and Controversial Trumper Memez! [Re: Calm_A_Llama_Down] * 3
    #28912604 -

Sure beats the hell out of tarot


--------------------


Ezuma Art:

http://ezumaart.weebly.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Political Memes and Pics and Controversial Trumper Memez! [Re: Ezuma]
    #28912613 -

Ezuma said:
Sure beats the hell out of tarot



Typically if you can get your entire pinky up someone's ass, without them squealing, it means they were born under a blood moon, and their mother was a Sagittarius.


--------------------
She/Her🏳️‍⚧️

Libertine Gramscian social-reconstructionist

:blazed::spinleaf::bongload:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Political Memes and Pics and Controversial Trumper Memez! [Re: Calm_A_Llama_Down] * 1
    #28912616 -

wouldn’t it be a brown moon?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Political Memes and Pics and Controversial Trumper Memez! [Re: mushboy] * 1
    #28912617 -

mushboy said:
wouldn’t it be a brown moon?



Depends if you used lube I guess


--------------------


Ezuma Art:

http://ezumaart.weebly.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Political Memes and Pics and Controversial Trumper Memez! [Re: mushboy] * 5
    #28912619 -



--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Political Memes and Pics and Controversial Trumper Memez! [Re: Psilynut2] * 4
    #28912623 -



--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | 151 | 152 | 153 | 154 | 155 | 156 | 157 | 158 | 159 | 160 | 161 | 162 | 163 | | Last >

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Some offbeat Political Humor (Pics.) mjshroomer 977 3 11/04/02 02:59 PM
by dee_N_ae
* The Bourgeoisie, or The Tyranny of the Hair Dryer FutureExPatriot 695 3 10/30/02 04:25 PM
by frogsheath
* The United States is NOT Capitalist...
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
trendalM 17,950 133 09/28/09 11:34 AM
by Phred
* Evil Capitalists vs. Enlightened Statists
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Evolving 7,277 63 11/01/02 08:19 AM
by Innvertigo
* Capitalism or Socialism?
( 1 2 3 all )
PotSmokinHippie 7,738 40 08/01/01 05:14 PM
by svoboda
* political activsm Crobih 960 9 02/19/03 01:31 PM
by Crobih
* Socialist auto insurance vs. capitalist auto insurance carbonhoots 1,062 11 08/29/03 10:33 PM
by DoctorJ
* capitalist pigs! (a good read) carbonhoots 909 3 04/13/02 10:00 PM
by nugsarenice

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
155,365 topic views. 3 members, 4 guests and 12 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.