Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]
Re: Greetings from China [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #28781341 -

Hey OP im high as a kite, one of the perks that comes with the territory ahaha

Congrats an your winnings, seems like you are spending it smart and seem to know what your doing!

Good luck and i hope you keep this thread going with random things you encounter in mainland China!

Greets, Tom


--------------------
Been away so long I hardly knew the place
Gee, it's good to be back home
Leave it till tomorrow to unpack my case
Honey disconnect the phone
I'm back in the USSA
You don't know how lucky you are, boy
Back in the US
Back in the US
Back in the USSA

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greetings from China [Re: jack_straw2208]
    #28781343 -

jack_straw2208 said:
Yeah this thread seems to be a bunch of thinly veiled jealousy masquerading as half-baked faux concern.

Y'all are way too practiced at arguing on the internet. Why is everyone trying so desperately to rain on OP's parade?

The kicker is that the theme seems to be

Project all the doubt and anxiety I am feeling in my own life onto random internet guy who sounds like he has it better than me.

Spin it in a way that makes it seem like I said these mean spirited things out of a sense of genuine concern for this stranger.

Talk to them like they're too stupid to understand how morally superior and at peace I am with my station in life.

Seriously you guys, try being a little kinder to yourselves and maybe you'll have more rewarding things to do with your time than trying to sell your self-doubt to strangers on the internet. Sheesh.



Sincerely, this.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greetings from China [Re: koraks]
    #28781348 -

Chinese people are known for cutting corners. Even in food, they reuse oil out of the streets in poor areas. I'm not shitting on xhina but he did start this thread off in a particular "fuck merica" type of way

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greetings from China [Re: Asante]
    #28781349 -

I think everyone is upset that op isn't using their wealth in literally any other country that isn't communist :lol:


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greetings from China [Re: koraks]
    #28781354 -

koraks said:
huey.bluey said:
If I were you I would not trust the food in chinese restaurants.



Why on earth not? People eat there, too. Most of the time, they don't even die.

Then again, I guess Chinese might say the same of Italian restaurants. "Bro, don't eat in those restaurants over in Europe. Can't be trusted. If you're in Florence, it's better to drop by Tien-Tien's; she cooks proper Chinese food so that's definitely OK, here let me give you her number..."

(Btw, I'm not making this up; most Chinese tourists around here eat in Chinese restaurants. I dunno if it's their preference for food that resembles what they eat at home, or a basic distrust of foreign cuisine. Might be a combination of both. Fact is that only a few eat 'local' and the others are carted into Chinese places by the busload.)



Yeah for the most part you'd probably be fine in Chinese restaurants.

The one part that would freak me our at sketchy looking restaurants/stalls in China is they have an absolutely disgusting practice of skimmining oil out of sewers/disposal bins etc  melting it down and using it to cook with. There's a whole underground market of fake cooking grease.


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greetings from China [Re: Rumblefishtwist] * 3
    #28781611 -

Rumblefishtwist said:
Based on the info given from OP:


-Guy is from a third world sand country full of low IQ retards (Afghanistan).


-Thinks China is a leg up from USA because he got laid from a 4'8" loose Chinese chick he found on Craigslist.


-Lives the rest of his days fearing for his well-being of wrong-think and walking on eggshells (If he says the wrong thing he will get shot/hung by ching chang xiou's personal execution squad).



I get getting shit on for the whole pro China post but to bag on my woman and my fellow Afghans and call them retarded?

You sir can go fuck yourself. No need for unnecessary racism and bigotry.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greetings from China [Re: Vighnavinashanaya] * 1
    #28781615 -

Vighnavinashanaya said:
Greetings and Namaste of Waarlock, I come from India to the America and have of thinking of China to visit too, may I ask what of country you are from and what of your skin color is? do you see of people from India in China anywhere ?



You will not see many foreigners in mainland China, the deeper you go the more scarce they become. You will find a lot of Indians in Hong Kong. It’s a pretty cool and hip place


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greetings from China [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #28781620 -

spirit_shadow said:
Fuck any country that says I can't smoke weed, I AM in a superior country :kingcrankey:

Ps. I'm not jealous and really do wish op the best...I'm just upset about the weed thing lol



spirit_shadow said:
Fuck any country that says I can't smoke weed, I AM in a superior country :kingcrankey:

Ps. I'm not jealous and really do wish op the best...I'm just upset about the weed thing lol



spirit_shadow said:
Fuck any country that says I can't smoke weed, I AM in a superior country :kingcrankey:

Ps. I'm not jealous and really do wish op the best...I'm just upset about the weed thing lol



China isn’t the only anti drug country. A majority of countries are anti weed and especially Muslim countries will lash you for weed and will execute you for repeated offenses. That means with your logic all majority of countries are inferior.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greetings from China [Re: Waarlock] * 2
    #28781622 -

You repeated myself for me....thank you, because fuck yes that's what I mean :lol:


Edit: I didn't say ONLY superior country. There are many countries that let you smoke weed. They are superior as well :ancientaliens:


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Edited by spirit_shadow (05/20/24 07:07 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greetings from China [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #28781634 -

Also I hope I'm not coming off as racist because I'm not, I just REALLY like weed and think it should be legal everywhere like tea leaves :lol:


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greetings from China [Re: tomnl]
    #28781682 -

tomnl said:
Hey OP im high as a kite, one of the perks that comes with the territory ahaha

Congrats an your winnings, seems like you are spending it smart and seem to know what your doing!

Good luck and i hope you keep this thread going with random things you encounter in mainland China!

Greets, Tom



Thanks Tom. If you ever find yourself in China lmk I can go tell you all the good spots .


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greetings from China [Re: Waarlock] * 2
    #28781683 -

While some of y’all continue to argue I’m gonna enjoying a nice fucking beer in downtown Jinglee Chengdu




--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greetings from China [Re: Waarlock]
    #28781787 -

I read that a lot of alcohol there is faked, is that true? Have you had any bad experiences with fake alcohol or has it not really been an issue where you are at?


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greetings from China [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #28781789 -

spirit_shadow said:
I read that a lot of alcohol there is faked, is that true? Have you had any bad experiences with fake alcohol or has it not really been an issue where you are at?



Never been an issue here. Or at least that o know of. Everyone here literally only drinks either Harbon, Budweiser, or rice wine liquor which is like 60-80% alcohol


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greetings from China [Re: Waarlock]
    #28781791 -

Waarlock said:
spirit_shadow said:
I read that a lot of alcohol there is faked, is that true? Have you had any bad experiences with fake alcohol or has it not really been an issue where you are at?



Never been an issue here. Or at least that o know of. Everyone here literally only drinks either Harbon, Budweiser, or rice wine liquor which is like 60-80% alcohol



That's awesome. I've never had liquor from China but I've had sake and really liked sake so if it's anything like that I'd probably like it lol


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greetings from China [Re: Asante]
    #28781889 -

Asante said:
jack_straw2208 said:
Yeah this thread seems to be a bunch of thinly veiled jealousy masquerading as half-baked faux concern.

Y'all are way too practiced at arguing on the internet. Why is everyone trying so desperately to rain on OP's parade?

The kicker is that the theme seems to be

Project all the doubt and anxiety I am feeling in my own life onto random internet guy who sounds like he has it better than me.

Spin it in a way that makes it seem like I said these mean spirited things out of a sense of genuine concern for this stranger.

Talk to them like they're too stupid to understand how morally superior and at peace I am with my station in life.

Seriously you guys, try being a little kinder to yourselves and maybe you'll have more rewarding things to do with your time than trying to sell your self-doubt to strangers on the internet. Sheesh.



Sincerely, this.



Yeah I don't fall into this category, I was honestly trying to make sure he didn't lose his money in a bank run. Which he said he has a plan for which is good and the rest was purely curiosity of how he percieves certain things the ccp has done.

The guy calling Afghanis retarded however is straight up bigotry and hate. And ironically he sounded retarded saying it :lol:


--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa, Jellyfish
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greetings from China [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #28782183 -

spirit_shadow said:
You repeated myself for me....thank you, because fuck yes that's what I mean :lol:


Edit: I didn't say ONLY superior country. There are many countries that let you smoke weed. They are superior as well :ancientaliens:



It's nice to hear Canada be called suppireor for once, cause the guys saying it's a shit show are loud

Maybe it is a shit show, the NDP keep getting things that sound good passed, but the liberals keep meeting them half way and they become half assed

Like dental was supposed to be free but dentists are not compelled to accept people

Disability was supposed to go up 1000, or at least we assumed that when they said it would be GIS like, I stead it was a bit less than $200, we are still under the poverty line, I think the people who get the most will get $1500 a month now, when it seemed like the were going to bring us up to $2000 poverty line


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greetings from China [Re: gopher]
    #28782228 -

oh don't forget your guys VA suggested that a member seek medical euthanasia a while back....but yeah if you can smoke weed its 10/10 for me.


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greetings from China [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #28782356 -

The reason why weed is illegal in most countries is because a country that is stoned is easier to invade than a country that is jacked on stimulants/booze. You'll be productive and never question the position you're in cause you can just drown it with booze and then get up and do meth and continue about your day. Production and war are the main things most countries are concerned with at this point. So countries that are predominantly under the control of one authority vs the masses making the rules will  have your dictator or emperor more in favor of drugs that will increase production and raise less questions from the general masses because this is what ultimately helps war and production :shrug:



And with that said I'm gonna go pack a bowl :stoned:


--------------------


Edited by Powdered_Toastman (05/21/24 11:09 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Greetings from China [Re: Powdered_Toastman] * 3
    #28782402 -

I'm pretty sure it's because Jazz is literally Satan, but ok.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* What is the best supplement for a testosterone boost? Moonshoe 524 8 02/19/15 06:09 PM
by theRAPeutic
* Is China the only reason North Korea is still around?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
kr0nik0 3,059 63 01/29/15 12:17 AM
by elax420
* I just read direct exposure of sunlight to male genitals can inrease testosterone by 200%!
( 1 2 all )
Atrium 3,916 30 10/24/13 04:38 PM
by hidenseek1
* low testosterone
( 1 2 all )
Doctor Sponge 2,335 29 04/28/14 03:30 PM
by shadyy
* Testosterone Levels Going Insane?
( 1 2 all )
RanOutOfWeed 1,193 25 03/07/16 01:51 AM
by Turtletotem
* free testosterone Doctor Sponge 915 15 10/05/14 05:48 PM
by Doctor Sponge
* I was trying to find out of cumming effects testosterone levels...... EdibleStereos 903 10 01/16/14 01:03 AM
by mr sniffles
* If china and russia didnt scare you enough already...
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
LeftyBurnz 10,228 111 09/01/08 02:23 PM
by LeftyBurnz

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,604 topic views. 5 members, 43 guests and 274 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.