Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1245 | 1246 | 1247 | 1248 | 1249 | 1250 | 1251 | 1252 | 1253 | 1254 | 1255 | 1256 | 1257 | 1258 | 1259 | 1260 | 1261 | 1262 | 1263 | 1264 | 1265 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Headies]
    #28727528 -

I quit.


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom: I got the sausage, I got the bacon
I got the creole and cayenne and garlic and onion
It tastes so right!
(Don't forget about the shrimp!)
I won't forget about the shrimp!:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #28727537 -

You’re rehired. Now…

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Headies] * 1
    #28727543 -

Yes this is a real email


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #28727704 -

Well we should drug test Joe Brandon what is the issue?


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman]
    #28727714 -

Who is Joe Brandon?


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #28727727 -

:biden:
Joe Biden Yourself

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #28727729 -

He wants the debates to be drug tested

“I think what happened is, you know, that white stuff that they happened to find, which happened to be cocaine in the White House, I don’t know, I think something’s going on there, because I watched this State of the Union, and he was all jacked up at the beginning. By the end, he was fading fast. There’s something going on there. I want to debate. And I think debates, with him, at least, should be drug-tested. I want a drug test.”

article


--------------------
halfass mycology

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenericHero] * 1
    #28727731 -

Why?


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil] * 1
    #28727732 -

People are just mad that he actually gave a really good speech. Because the whole argument has been that he’s completely senile and can’t form coherent sentences. So now he has to be on drugs. So a bunch of people are screaming that he needs to be drug tested.

Sounds like a lot of :cryaboutit: To me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #28727756 -

*:picard:

:chump:  :clintonshuh:


--------------------
Give me Liberty caps or give me Death caps.

Edited by The Blind Ass (04/05/24 11:05 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #28727759 -

Enlil said:
Why?



Ad hominem attacks are all the rage these days.


--------------------
Give me Liberty caps or give me Death caps.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: The Blind Ass]
    #28727764 -

I was referring to the speech Joe Biden gave. I thought that’s who Budman was demanding get tested.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #28727777 -

how about we just move on while pretending like this whole thing never really happened. 

:cliffroll:


--------------------
Give me Liberty caps or give me Death caps.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: The Blind Ass] * 1
    #28727794 -


Pretend what?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #28727798 -

GenesisCorrupted said:
The problem is that at some point during the process of trying to make a communism. Some person has the ability to have all of the power in the entire country at their disposal. So far nobody has been able to resist the urge to take all of the power in the entire country for themselves, so there has not been an actual communism in human history.



isn't true capitalism just a benevolent dictator? IMO the best possible gov possible, but improbable- follies of man and all.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: unam sanctum]
    #28727801 -

Capitalism is constantly fighting for more.
Communism would be that everyone had enough.
I think the only way for an actual communism to exist would be for an AI driven by actual data. No motivations beyond trying to do what’s best for humanity. Maybe it would be possible. But it would have to be incorruptible and have no influence from humans. Because that would inevitably make it a tool for someone to become the most powerful person on earth.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #28727841 -

GenesisCorrupted said:
People are just mad that he actually gave a really good speech. Because the whole argument has been that he’s completely senile and can’t form coherent sentences. So now he has to be on drugs. So a bunch of people are screaming that he needs to be drug tested.

Sounds like a lot of :cryaboutit: To me.



When I was on coca tea I sounded absolutely retarded, specially on the come down


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: gopher]
    #28727879 -

I don't think Biden really is getting high.  Although, if we were I might feel somewhat more compelled to vote for that square's 4,000 year old ass.  :sadyes:


--------------------
Give me Liberty caps or give me Death caps.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: The Blind Ass]
    #28727880 -

Oh he is high alright but he's high on the 1 drug you don't happen to like.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: budmanman] * 2
    #28727883 -

Biden's on Ivermectin? :strokebeard:


--------------------
Give me Liberty caps or give me Death caps.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1245 | 1246 | 1247 | 1248 | 1249 | 1250 | 1251 | 1252 | 1253 | 1254 | 1255 | 1256 | 1257 | 1258 | 1259 | 1260 | 1261 | 1262 | 1263 | 1264 | 1265 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Congratulations Obama
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
fireworks_godS 6,104 137 01/26/09 01:01 PM
by Seuss
* Yes We Did! Why Obama is the President of War, not "Change." dopestone 627 1 09/17/09 05:22 AM
by Seuss
* Beginning Now: The Panic Phase of the Obama Collapse
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
lonestar2004 11,307 186 03/31/09 07:09 PM
by TGRR
* Obama's Pinstripe Revolution
( 1 2 3 all )
lonestar2004 4,606 43 05/09/09 10:51 AM
by Falcon91Wolvrn03
* Obama climate plan could cost $2 trillion
( 1 2 3 4 all )
lonestar2004 4,203 64 04/10/09 01:36 AM
by ScavengerType
* Obama Signals His Reluctance to Look Into Bush Policies Clordio 572 3 01/12/09 11:12 AM
by Prisoner#1
* President Obama's Half-brother Arrested for Marijuana Possession
( 1 2 all )
DiploidM 3,014 31 02/06/09 12:05 AM
by johnm214
* Top Clinton Adviser Says Superdelegates Will Decide Election, Obama's Victories 'Irrelevant'
( 1 2 all )
lonestar2004 3,596 29 02/18/08 04:57 PM
by zappaisgod

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
499,908 topic views. 2 members, 1 guests and 53 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.053 seconds spending 0.027 seconds on 16 queries.