Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1040 | 1041 | 1042 | 1043 | 1044 | 1045 | 1046 | 1047 | 1048 | 1049 | 1050 | 1051 | 1052 | 1053 | 1054 | 1055 | 1056 | 1057 | 1058 | 1059 | 1060 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #28355413 -

The Ecstatic said:
Enlil said:
It's not about hurfing him.  It's about rehabilitation. The fine is just to pay to clean up the mess.



Why make him pay a fine when we can simply sit him down with a state-appointed social worker and explain the difference between right and wrong



Sounds like a job for Susan Collins


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Enlil]
    #28355455 -

Enlil said:
Kryptos said:
I do not think prosecution will help Trump.



That's quite the backpedal from your previous position of absolute certainty. 





I do not think prosecution will [not] help Trump.

Fixed. Everything else should still work.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Kryptos]
    #28356035 -

Interesting read from the editorial board of The National Review

https://www.nationalreview.com/2023/06/the-trump-indictment-is-damning/


--------------------
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man. -- George Bernard Shaw

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Ice Nine]
    #28356043 -

Why did trump keep the documents?  Is he fuckin stupid?!?


--------------------


theRealrollforever said:
That’s not possible; even with computers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: theRealrollforever]
    #28356055 -

resale value homie
:gotchronic:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: mushboy]
    #28356064 -

mushboy said:
resale value homie
:gotchronic:



:lookslucrative:


--------------------
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man. -- George Bernard Shaw

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: mushboy]
    #28356065 -

:lookslucrative:

EDIT:  OH GODDAMIT MINISTER; are YOU FUCKIN MIND READING ME?!?


--------------------


theRealrollforever said:
That’s not possible; even with computers

Edited by theRealrollforever (06/11/23 06:50 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: mushboy]
    #28356075 -

mushboy said:
resale value homie
:gotchronic:



I mean that’s not out of the question. I’m thinking that he wanted to show them off to impress people and settle arguments


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: theRealrollforever]
    #28356101 -

theRealrollforever said:
Why did trump keep the documents?  Is he fuckin stupid?!?



Why would you have to ask? You'd have to have been living under a rock to not know he's stupid.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Enlil]
    #28356108 -

Charging his assistant is pretty hardcore. No way they didn’t offer him a deal and he’s going to fall on his sword for a guy who would sell him out in a heartbeat


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: koods]
    #28356121 -

I can't believe the guy is gonna fall on his sword for someone who'd sell him out in a heartbeat...is he fuckin stupid?


--------------------


theRealrollforever said:
That’s not possible; even with computers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Enlil]
    #28356123 -

Enlil said:
theRealrollforever said:
Why did trump keep the documents?  Is he fuckin stupid?!?



Why would you have to ask? You'd have to have been living under a rock to not know he's stupid.



If your opponent is of choleric temper...irritate him.


--------------------


theRealrollforever said:
That’s not possible; even with computers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: koods]
    #28356132 -

koods said:
Charging his assistant is pretty hardcore. No way they didn’t offer him a deal and he’s going to fall on his sword for a guy who would sell him out in a heartbeat



trump is said to be mobbed up. it could be the assistant was more scared of trump than the law.


--------------------
->$10 FLOW HOOD ALTERNATIVE <-

. i cleaned a mold contaminated live culture and saved it. (might have useful applications)

[quote]Enlil said:
I'd be the guy with thousands of minions doing my bidding and all of the hot women locked in a cage for my use.[/quote]

Edited by rxb (06/11/23 07:29 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: rxb]
    #28356134 -

Everyone immediately assumes when you lead the MAGA mob your mobbed up...it's a stereotype and it's offensive!  And this site is the last site I'd want to perpetuate it!


--------------------


theRealrollforever said:
That’s not possible; even with computers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: theRealrollforever]
    #28356144 -

:chump:


--------------------
Give me Liberty caps or give me Death caps.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Enlil]
    #28356221 -

Enlil said:
theRealrollforever said:
Why did trump keep the documents?  Is he fuckin stupid?!?



Why would you have to ask? You'd have to have been living under a rock to not know he's stupid.



He became both a billionaire AND President of the United States of America.  Clearly he's stupid.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: theRealrollforever]
    #28356225 -

theRealrollforever said:
Everyone immediately assumes when you lead the MAGA mob your mobbed up...it's a stereotype and it's offensive!  And this site is the last site I'd want to perpetuate it!



Are you even Sicilian? You look at least half Neanderthal


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #28356226 -

With a small loan of a hundred million dollars...


--------------------


theRealrollforever said:
That’s not possible; even with computers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 2
    #28356234 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Enlil said:
theRealrollforever said:
Why did trump keep the documents?  Is he fuckin stupid?!?



Why would you have to ask? You'd have to have been living under a rock to not know he's stupid.



He became both a billionaire AND President of the United States of America.  Clearly he's stupid.



I agree.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2024 [Re: theRealrollforever]
    #28356240 -

theRealrollforever said:
Everyone immediately assumes when you lead the MAGA mob your mobbed up...it's a stereotype and it's offensive!  And this site is the last site I'd want to perpetuate it!



i mean hanging out with known mobsters doesnt really make people NOT think he is mobbed up.


--------------------
->$10 FLOW HOOD ALTERNATIVE <-

. i cleaned a mold contaminated live culture and saved it. (might have useful applications)

[quote]Enlil said:
I'd be the guy with thousands of minions doing my bidding and all of the hot women locked in a cage for my use.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1040 | 1041 | 1042 | 1043 | 1044 | 1045 | 1046 | 1047 | 1048 | 1049 | 1050 | 1051 | 1052 | 1053 | 1054 | 1055 | 1056 | 1057 | 1058 | 1059 | 1060 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Buisness seeks "unlimited immigration"
( 1 2 all )
Alex213 3,433 26 09/06/06 10:52 AM
by psilomonkey
* Who will the president canidates for 2024?? starfire_xes 343 5 07/09/17 03:24 AM
by Cinnamon
* Donald Trump for President
( 1 2 all )
mm. 4,008 23 03/04/16 02:51 PM
by 2500 ug. Club
* Donald Trump: Mideast Explosion Could Destroy OPEC lonestar2004 1,357 14 02/01/11 03:17 PM
by zappaisgod
* political trump card afoaf 898 6 12/03/03 03:02 PM
by Rono
* White house corrospondence dinner and Seth Mirers and Trump. timelapses 709 4 05/02/11 06:47 PM
by timelapses
* Just give Iran a nuke already
( 1 2 3 all )
ShroomDad 481 51 10/03/26 06:37 PM
by Enlil
* Lake America
( 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 )
Mystikal 3,737 348 10/02/26 06:09 AM
by gopher

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
501,308 topic views. 2 members, 3 guests and 30 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.048 seconds spending 0.025 seconds on 18 queries.