Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLizard King
King Lizard

Loc: GA
Re: DUNG BROTHERS DILEMA
    #282204 - 03/30/01 11:27 AM (23 years, 22 days ago)

Your an ass, always being mean and negative. If you had a problem with a product from a vendor, you contact the vendor and discuss it with him, you don't post to a web-site that he enjoys visiting sometimes during his free time. You would however post it to this board if your intent was to slander that vendor and cause controversy, especially knowing that a good number of his customers read this bb.

Wah wah wah, go whine some more on a public message board, you feel better? Want some cheese with that whine?

Edited by Lizard King on 03/30/01 01:28 PM.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleInsomnia
addict
Re: DUNG BROTHERS DILEMA [Re: Lizard King]
    #282224 - 03/30/01 11:40 AM (23 years, 22 days ago)

Exactly.

I choked Linda Lovelace!

--------------------
"If you believe in things you do not understand, you will suffer." ? Stevie Wonder

OfflineDystopian Harbinger
Cheech Wizard

Re: DECEPTION BROKERS DILEMA [Re: Lizard King]
    #282260 - 03/30/01 12:14 PM (23 years, 22 days ago)

I agree with the King. Tom, its perfectly OK for people to post their postivie sporepimp experiences here but if you have a negative experience you should take it up with the sporepimp via e-mail and not burden our fragile little world with that negativity.

--------------------
At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid.
-Nietzsche

Invisibleslither
addict
Re: DECEPTION BROKERS DILEMA [Re: Dystopian Harbinger]
    #282279 - 03/30/01 12:27 PM (23 years, 22 days ago)

Yes, DO NOT warn would be consumers that they can easily waste $150 on spores/kit, and nothing is perfect, plus you have no right to be angry about spending $150 and not having any shrooms on the way after 3 weeks, and having to go out and buy a Pressure Cooker, well it's only money and time, so what's the big deal?  You shoulda just ordered two or three kits, that way if one went wrong, you'd have something to fall back on.:tongue:

Now really, I'm not flaming anyone, I'm sure the compost is choice stuff, but who wouldn't be pissed in the same situation?

OfflineEddie Walker
enthusiast

Re: DECEPTION BROKERS DILEMA [Re: slither]
    #282286 - 03/30/01 12:35 PM (23 years, 22 days ago)

Slither you do not understand at all. Tom doesn't have to buy a pressure cooker who said he did? Plus I do believe tom already had a P.C. so that is a moot point.

If he would contact Ryche and talk to him maybe he would know if Ryche is going to do anything about it or not. But guess what he didn't talk to Ryche he just posts bullshit here and acts like he doesn't know how this could happen.

Guess what you can fuck up. Contams are real it can happen to you. The truth is tom is just being dumb.

Everyone knows Ryche does not come here daily. So this thread will sit here and build up with people on both sides some backing Ryche and others backing tom. See this is not the way you communicate with someone when you have a problem. This is all just a part of toms little plan.

When you have a problem with a product.
1. First e-mail the person who you bought it from and tell them your situation.
2. Wait for a reply. ect...

This is not really rocket sceince here you see.

Have a question? Goto Grow/Find or even better Search.

Edited by Eddie Walker on 03/30/01 02:39 PM.

--------------------
Mycology Supplies[blue]Fungi Perfecti[/blue]

Offlinetoadlicker

#282291 - 03/30/01 12:41 PM (23 years, 22 days ago)

Okay, I would be mad too if my $150.00 kit did not produce. Yes, I would post this on this board. However, Tom has publicly denied Hawks proposal to correct the problem. I mean seriously, if I spent that kind of money on this, the only thing I would be thinking is yes Hawk please send me those free syringes you have offered me publicly three times!

Invisibleslither
addict
Re: DECEPTION BROKERS DILEMA [Re: Eddie Walker]
    #282300 - 03/30/01 12:50 PM (23 years, 22 days ago)

No I do understand, yes Tom has a vendetta, he's pissed, I would be also. I'm not sideing with either, I'm now a neutral party. I'm just glad people are realizing that nothing is foolproof. I'm sure ryche would replace the stuff, but personally, I wouldn't want to give my name and address to him after complaining on the board, and that's probably where Tom is coming from.

Nothing is perfect in mushroom cultivation, but it would be hard not to expect perfection when spending that kinda cash on rye/compost/syringes.

I just want to say good luck to Tom and Ryche, and I hope this is an isolated incident for both the sake of ryche and future consumers.

OfflineEddie Walker
enthusiast

#282302 - 03/30/01 12:56 PM (23 years, 22 days ago)

Not want to give his address? He has already ordered from Ryche multiple times?

The thing is tom wants to gaurentee that he gets his stuff replaced by making everyone say it. But the truth is it's between Ryche and tom and if tom wants to come here and tell us what happens in the end so be it. But starting it here and then not talking to Ryche is just childish.

Have a question? Goto Grow/Find or even better Search.

--------------------
Mycology Supplies[blue]Fungi Perfecti[/blue]

Invisibleslither
addict
Re: DECEPTION BROKERS DILEMA [Re: Eddie Walker]
    #282308 - 03/30/01 01:06 PM (23 years, 22 days ago)

Well according to most spore providers, they don't keep addresses, I sure as hell hope that's true for everyones sake, if not, see you guys in jail.

OfflineLizard King
King Lizard

Loc: GA
Re: DUNG BROTHERS DILEMA
    #282311 - 03/30/01 01:06 PM (23 years, 22 days ago)

Theres nothing wrong with a complaint, but bickering on and on and in such an imature and negative way is only to cause controversy. How did he expect ryche and others to respond with such negativity??

Why is everone so sure its the products fault?? How do you know tom really even ordered the kit?

Edited by Lizard King on 03/30/01 03:08 PM.

--------------------

OfflineKast
old hand
Re: DUNG BROTHERS DILEMA [Re: Lizard King]
    #282345 - 03/30/01 01:56 PM (23 years, 22 days ago)

I dont know about you people but it makes me laugh. I find it amusing. Ryche is a big boy, he can handle himself. It's obvious that tom is just trying to slander Ryche, and now that everyone knows that, just read his post, get a good laugh, ignore it and move on.

Some of you people remind me of high school (well, maybe some of you still are in high school) every time there's an argument or a fight you want to run and jump in or at least watch.

Tom would quit posting this stuff if people would quit replying to it. It just gets him so much attention, so he keeps it up.

Offlinetom
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Nope
Re: DUNG BROTHERS DILEMA [Re: Kast]
    #282378 - 03/30/01 02:27 PM (23 years, 22 days ago)

Yes I would love some cheese w/ that whine. As a matter of fact I had cheese for breakfast thismorning. I have had good results w/ ryches koh samui but lousy w/ others (B+ and cambo). When did I say that I did not e-mail ryche? It is ryches nature to "go to work" whenever there is too much contraversy and when he is blatently wrong. Yes I did order the kit. I have plenty of spores from the gracious folk here; I only ordered from him to make sure that the spores were sterile b/c I didn't want to waste money and time by getting contams on the DB kit.

The reason I dragged it out here is so that ryche will not just say no politely (he will propably do that now that I said that). And I am not the only person here who this has happened to. Someone else here had the same prob and ryche said himself that alot of people were complaining about wetspot.

And I followed direcions EXACTLY. Innocced under a glove box, wiped w/ alcohol, perfect temps, I did it all. And yes contams are real but the chances are so slim with all the precautions I took and all the other people had wetspot too. Wetspot bacteria comes from too much moisture: ryche cooked the grain not the customers.

"Ha ha" -- Nelson

"Never trade or buy from DXMHEAD420... he ripped me off and was an ass about it too" -- Myself

--------------------
"It must be your stamps girl... cause it aint your face" -- Juvenile

"Only in America does someone order a cheese burger, large fries, and a diet Coke" -- ?

"DXMHEAD420 ripped me off and was an ass about it too" -- Myself

OfflineTaz
veteran
Re: DUNG BROTHERS DILEMA [Re: tom]
    #282425 - 03/30/01 04:10 PM (23 years, 22 days ago)

tom, you are correct, he does cook up the grain and I agree with you he should replace it if it's bad are he needs to drop his price by 125 dollars.

--------------------
"Most of the world's problems are caused by people taking things that do not belong to them..."

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

Re: DUNG BROTHERS DILEMA [Re: Taz]
    #283075 - 03/31/01 03:29 PM (23 years, 21 days ago)

Tom.. I have addressed you in 2 other threads over the last 10 days about this. In both of them I said I would take care of you and to email or pm me. You have done neither. Instead you just start new threads with more of this bullshit.

As this DB project is a new adventure, we are seeing some ppl are having problems with wet spot.
The problem is we are suggesting to much spore water in the bags. We cant reduce the water in the grain anymore without doing damage to it, so we are changing the reommended spore water inoc to only 5cc's per bag. And yes, we are offering new bags of grain and new spore syringes to the few that had this problem.
I'll be creating this post in a minute. Now for the 3rd time Tom, email me or pm me and we'll get you new grain and spores out. You can use only 5cc's this time, the wet spot bacteria will not develop, and growth will explde.
Eddie Walker got a kit from us, the same time you did, the same cambodian spores, and his are doing fine.

-Peace-
www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores

--------------------
-Peace-

High Quality MUSHROOM SPORES and CULTURES  for microscopy at www.muShrooms.com

muShrooms.com is the new web site of
www.thehawkseye.com

Offlinetom
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Nope
Re: DUNG BROTHERS DILEMA [Re: Ryche Hawk]
    #283086 - 03/31/01 03:43 PM (23 years, 21 days ago)

I doubt it's the spores. There is too much water in there and the spores couldn't germinate or grow. And as a matter of fact I e-mailed you yesterday around this time. And in the other posts you said that you would replace the syringes but nothing about the bags. Thankyou for telling me this. I hope everything works out.

"Ha ha" -- Nelson

"Never trade or buy from DXMHEAD420... he ripped me off and was an ass about it too" -- Myself

--------------------
"It must be your stamps girl... cause it aint your face" -- Juvenile

"Only in America does someone order a cheese burger, large fries, and a diet Coke" -- ?

"DXMHEAD420 ripped me off and was an ass about it too" -- Myself

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

#283094 - 03/31/01 03:51 PM (23 years, 21 days ago)

Tom, I addressed you here in this thread, over a week ago,

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=Forum2&Number=277952&page=&view=&sb=

and here on the 24th
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=Forum2&Number=275283&page=&view=&sb=&part=2&vc=1

AND AGAIN HERE.... 3 freaking times i've addressed you...
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=Forum2&Number=278552&page=&view=&sb=&vc=1

and not a single pm or email from you. Instead you make new threads and continue to trash me. This is the trouble making crap that ruins this board.
Thor, you asked to have these kind of ppl pointed out to you... well here it is.

Tom, this is all a very new project. Of course in the beginning a few things may need to be changed to make it perfect. As we found, 10cc's of spore water is giving some ppl wet spot problems that is inhibiting growth. I'm addressing that and changing it to prevent this from happening to future customers.
You know I am an easy going guy and will send you new stuff so your happy. So stop your whining and trashing me. and for the 5th freaking time email or pm me your name/addy to send you new stuff.

As you can see from all the pictures I post this kit rocks. A few bugs needed to be worked out and I'm sorry yours did not go as smoothly as other are. But your not helping the good of the mushroom community trashing something that is a damn good kit. Feedback from customers is how we learn to make something new BETTER.

Thanks

-Peace-
www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores

--------------------
-Peace-

www.thehawkseye.com

OfflineTaz
veteran
    #283126 - 03/31/01 04:38 PM (23 years, 21 days ago)

ryche, you just answered the question, is tom flaming for attention? YEP, I think he is. Now Tom, if your not checkiong your e-mail are pm's then don't be a FLAMER. what's the matter, mommy didn't pay enough attention to you whenyou was younger?? You were so despaerate for attention you continue to whine about ryche and now he has made you look bad. as far as your bullshit posting and complaining is concerned. And look, ryche is still trying to make it right with ya. I have to hand it to you ryche, I would have told him to take a flying leap but you didn't. I have respect for people like you. Like water off a ducks back.

--------------------
"Most of the world's problems are caused by people taking things that do not belong to them..."

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

Re: DUNG BROTHERS DILEMA [Re: Taz]
    #283135 - 03/31/01 04:50 PM (23 years, 21 days ago)

thanks Taz :)

-Peace-
www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores

--------------------
-Peace-

www.thehawkseye.com

OfflineTaz
veteran
    #283142 - 03/31/01 04:55 PM (23 years, 21 days ago)

no problem ryche, I am in business for my self, not spore vending right now but I know what it's like to get behind. anyway would you be interested in a trade? a print from me for a syringe? if so PM me.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order